Somalia, Ethiopia, and Eritrea form new Horn Bloc

Do you think this will benefit Somalia

• Total voters

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@embarassing why do you have a problem with me seeing ethiopia as our allies and you don’t have a problem with farmaajo allying himself with ethiopia?

notice the flag of Eritrea and Ethiopia is raised high while the flag of somalia is dragging the ground it’s literally on the floor:chrisfreshhah:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Then it will be 2 Somali nations counter balance Ethiopia and Eritrea:salute:
2 somalis in total control nations + An Ethiopia dominated by somalis (gadabursi minister of health of ethiopia, garre minister of finance of ethiopia and an Ogaden minister of Ethiopia, not to forget an entire region dominated by SOMALIS with cagjar as President of Somali Region in Ethiopia).

2,5 out 6, not bad my brother :obama:

Somalis rule the Horn like Britain used to rule the waves !!!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Then it will be 2 Somali nations counter balance Ethiopia and Eritrea:salute:
Probably only Sudan and Djibouti the third he's mentioning is Kenya and that's highly unlikely since they are not horn African and are members of the East African federation

2 somalis in total control nations + An Ethiopia dominated by somalis (gadabursi minister of health of ethiopia, garre minister of finance of ethiopia and an Ogaden minister of Ethiopia, not to forget an entire region dominated by SOMALIS with cagjar as President of Somali Region in Ethiopia).

2,5 out 6, not bad my brother :obama:

Somalis rule the Horn like Britain used to rule the waves !!!
They are spineless puppets with no authority.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
there is no voting the land is under occupation and will only be free with blood.
It's pretty much already freed they have a right to suceede the question is when maybe you need to spend more time gaining autonomy in Kenya then focusing on galbed

I rarely see you campaigning for the freedom of NFD

Last edited:
It's pretty much already freed they have a right to succeed the question is when maybe you need to spend more time gaining autonomy in Kenya then focusing on galbed

I rarely see you campaigning for the freedom of NFD
Naah it is not.

When Oromos are lynching Somalis never seen even during 1977 war.

Abye is a xasid Kafir.

Better then a Kenyan nationalist pretending to be from Somalia trying to cause Somali tribal divisions for the sake of his country Kenya
Ilk.oyar langaab at least have one username.

Arent you the same guy that opened the NFD freedom fighters twitter page?

How many times do I have to repeat that your useless clan did not shed blood for the independence of Somalia nor did they have land in Somalia in 1960.Your history of Somalia starts in 1969.

amboli

DIR POWER
Ethiopia is the new sheriff in town. US, Turkey, Gulf Arabs and Russia are scrambling towards Ethiopia.

They have positive outlook and will surpass Kenya in no time as the undisputed king of East Africa/Horn. Aligning with Ethiopia is a no brainer, we're joined by the hip.

Economic union, political union, etc. Are all forms of a union...

Somalia is no position to be joining any union while being a failed state, it’s not complicated..
say it louder for the people in the back!!! this will happen but on a grand scale
1024x538_588073.jpg

Trending

Latest posts