Somalia demographics?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
no one can disrespect me the legend on ths forum especially not basement dwelling faraaxs who hates women
purrr you are a legend get them for me
31003FD1-B67C-46D9-91B3-A93D1D04B7E0.jpeg

World

VIP
Don't believe her lies about me "flirting" with her. Reality is, i have attacked her for being a femcel since shes joined this forum and have always called her out.

@pinkyandthebrain wants Arabs to mix with Somalis, because that will create the best looking Somalis, better looking than ethnic Somalis:

1708977825790.png

As she thinks the best looking Somalis are those with arab admixture, i called her out and asked her if thats why she is insecure of Ethiopian women:

1708977923844.png

Here she admits that she has never had a Somali friend before, so i asked her if thats why shes a weirdo:
1708978103264.png

Sigmund admits that she was 26, 4 years ago. Notice how she tried to attack me for being "old" and "30 years old" but its HER that is 30.

1708979517627.png

I can keep going if you want.

Last edited:

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Don't believe her lies about me "flirting" with her. Reality is, i have attacked her for being a femcel since shes joined this forum and have always called her out.

@pinkyandthebrain wants Arabs to mix with Somalis, because that will create the best looking Somalis, better looking than ethnic Somalis:

View attachment 318091

As she thinks the best looking Somalis are those with arab admixture, i called her out and asked her if thats why she is insecure of Ethiopian women:

View attachment 318092

Here she admits that she has never had a Somali friend before, so i asked her if thats why shes a weirdo:
View attachment 318093

Sigmund admits that she is older than Maya Jama, who is 30 years old. Notice how she tried to attack me for being "old" and "30 years old" but its HER that is old.

View attachment 318094

I can keep going if you want.
Most people know I'm in my late 20s you nerd. Like I said your a loser incel what real man screenshots something I said 6 years ago that I didn't deny? everyone knows i make mistakes here and there and repent and is true if bantus mixed with us we will look no different to them. whereas with you. You literally said you wished many Italians came to Italy MASS IMPORT and mixed with Somalis??? even tagging many sspot users. And yes you did flirt with me you utter freak but I aired you painfully that's why your up in my ass crack crying. Sore loser delete your account and don't @ me again.

Last edited:

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Why are you copying me and screenshotting things? are you a naag? do you dress up as a lady at the night and wish you were a woman? because you sure act like a bad bixch. @World

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
keep screenshotting all you want about my past it don't matter to me it still doesn't change the fact that you wanted Italians to come and mix with us basically to rape us or else how would they have mixed with us during colonial days. And you call yourself a MAN???? @World

Most people know I'm in my late 20s you nerd. Like I said your a loser incel what real man screenshots something I said 6 years ago that I didn't deny? everyone knows i make mistakes here and there and repent and is true if bantus mixed with us we will look no different to them. whereas with you. You literally said you wished many Italians came to Italy MASS IMPORT and mixed with Somalis??? even tagging many sspot users. And yes you did flirt with me you utter freak but I aired you painfully that's why your up in my ass crack crying. Sore loser delete your account and don't @ me again.
late 20s?????? bro i thought you were 16 or sum

Trending

Latest posts