Somalia demographics?

Fear mongering and the loser @World bare in mind hes pushing 30 complaining and wishing Italians mixed with us and would rather let them enter in great number. He's also a well known colourist who dislikes darkskin somali girls, But has the nerve to talk about bantu somalis. Waryaa your a breathing and a walking L. Delete your account you are finished.
He was cooking ngl

Fear mongering and the loser @World bare in mind hes pushing 30 complaining and wishing Italians mixed with us and would rather let them enter in great number. He's also a well known colourist who dislikes darkskin somali girls, But has the nerve to talk about bantu somalis. Waryaa your a breathing and a walking L. Delete your account you are finished.
Dhamaystiran 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, @World dhaawac xun ba lagu geystay

Sigmund was causing havoc around us the whole time and we couldnt see it

Shocked The Usual Suspects GIF

Why are you acting like Somali birth rate is low it’s 7.1 in Hir Shabelle, 7.1 in Galmudug, 6.9 in Puntland.
To be fair I don’t know the birth rate for Somalis in Somalia but I knew the ones in ogadan are very high.

Also more and more arab immigrants are entering Somalia

To be fair I don’t know the birth rate for Somalis in Somalia but I knew the ones in ogadan are very high.

Also more and more arab immigrants are entering Somalia
There are 600,000 children born annually in Somalia while there are at most 35,000 refugees in Somalia. 17x more Somali Children are born in 1 single year than all the total refugees in the country calm down

Last edited:
There are 600,000 children born annually there are at most 35,000 refugees in Somalia. 17x more Somali Children are born in 1 single year than all the total refugees in the country calm down
To be fair we don’t know the numbers of refugees in Somalia 🤣🤣🤣
More and more enter illegally and we know there is more then 35K
In dijbouti alone there is more then 60K Arabs and we confidently say there is more Arabs in Somalia then dijbouti.

To be fair we don’t know the numbers of refugees in Somalia 🤣🤣🤣
More and more enter illegally and we know there is more then 35K
In dijbouti alone there is more then 60K Arabs and we confidently say there is more Arabs in Somalia then dijbouti.
How can we say that Djibouti is a lot more prosperous, safe, and strategic than Somalia. There would definitely be more in Djibouti than Somalia

How can we say that Djibouti is a lot more prosperous, safe, and strategic than Somalia. There would definitely be more in Djibouti than Somalia
Dijbouti is more safe than Somalia but I think that statement would make sense for Europeans while Arabs like Yemeni wouldn’t care since Somalia is similar to their country. The Syrians themselves preferred living in xamar and central Somalia then dijbouti.

Their population has grown exponentially. A lot of people documented them having children at fifteen years old.
How old do you think Somalis are when they have their first kid :russ: . Nearly 15% of women back have had a kid by 15. Those who haven’t have their first kid at 19. This is why people worrying about a great replacement in Somalia are talking nonsense. Somalis unlike Whites are having Kids.

This is from a Survey taking by the Government in Hirshabelle:
347E094D-85BD-454A-9D86-F5321B76D0DF.jpeg