Somalia demographics?

@World you gonna let her talk to you like that bruv!

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
I don't give a damn what he posts about me or any old threads I used to make in order to get at me since that's a female trait. He's probably going to type the usual "your a femcel your 30 (even though I'm not) etc.

I don't give a damn what he posts about me or any old threads I used to make in order to get at me since that's a female trait. He's probably going to type the usual "your a femcel your 30 (even though I'm not) etc.
I was just joking about sis, don’t take what people on here say. Trolling is the norm, ignore him.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
I'd say it's closer to 80%. The northern half has big oromo population with the south having big Bantu communities

Whats with the attack on specifically me when five other people also laughed? Anyway he’s right about you being wrong about the demographics of Somalia, Facts don’t change even if he is a loser
I never said they're the majority now. But maybe they might be in the future. And that could be a reality.

I never said they're the majority now. But maybe they might be in the future. And that could be a reality.
How can a single group that only lives in two villages that are dronestriked by the Americans every day outnumber an ethnicity with the highest birth rates in Africa? You need to understand numbers.