Somalia and Qatar ink Military Cooperation deal

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

Somalia, Qatar Ink Deal to Strengthen Military Cooperation

7BEBDD07-86D5-4803-85AC-B6AA322B9298.jpeg

GOOBJOOG NEWS | DOHA: Somalia and Qatar have agreed to strengthen their military cooperation and also boost bilateral ties for the benefit of the two nations.

The deal was discussed during a meeting between the chief of Somali National Armed Forces Major General Ibrahim Sheikh Muhiyidin and his Qatari counterpart Lieutenant General Salem Bin Hamad Al Aqeel Al Nabit in Doha where they also explored other avenues to deepen collaboration across “various aspects of defense and security.”

The meeting also served as a platform to exchange perspectives on regional security challenges and explore opportunities for joint initiatives to address shared concerns.

The meeting reflects the commitment of Somalia and Qatar to strengthen their strategic relationship and foster mutual trust.

Qatar has been actively involved in providing training and assistance to Somalia’s military, further solidifying the ties between the two nations.

A4BBB002-484E-48B1-9036-E173CEEB6D08.jpeg

CDFD92CC-60CF-401C-A30C-6D545D6B5D19.jpeg

011AC2B0-C854-4C5A-9F9F-C5159AD090DE.jpeg

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
No the US won’t let us

HSM was the one to cut ties with Iran to begin with during his first term. The US is putting its money where its mouth is, it would be stupid to reverse their renewed commitment and investment with a silly rapprochement with Iran, especially in the current climate.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Somalia, Qatar Ink Deal to Strengthen Military Cooperation

View attachment 317122

GOOBJOOG NEWS | DOHA: Somalia and Qatar have agreed to strengthen their military cooperation and also boost bilateral ties for the benefit of the two nations.

The deal was discussed during a meeting between the chief of Somali National Armed Forces Major General Ibrahim Sheikh Muhiyidin and his Qatari counterpart Lieutenant General Salem Bin Hamad Al Aqeel Al Nabit in Doha where they also explored other avenues to deepen collaboration across “various aspects of defense and security.”

The meeting also served as a platform to exchange perspectives on regional security challenges and explore opportunities for joint initiatives to address shared concerns.

The meeting reflects the commitment of Somalia and Qatar to strengthen their strategic relationship and foster mutual trust.

Qatar has been actively involved in providing training and assistance to Somalia’s military, further solidifying the ties between the two nations.

View attachment 317124
View attachment 317125
View attachment 317126
So what did culusow sell for this deal? More land perhaps?

'Birmade' Pick a side you clown I seen some cbb propaganda from you in the turkey thread. Midgaan maa tahay? :cosbyhmm:
EDIT:if any of you are confused I posted a separate thread on this with the title “Birmade Xassan Sheikh signs an agreement with qatar”

Nice guess, but never heard of them, it’s not like my sub is well known outside Ethiopia and north so I’m not one to speak. They sound like nice people if you thought I was one

The flag next to my name is my clan. During 77’ the WSLF was formed by 5 separate liberation fronts in somaliweyne. Issa liberation front and gurgura liberation were part of those. They fought and faced heavy losses as did everyone else. The days that came after the loss was the worst though, the Somali lands became encroached upon and once Somali towns became Oromo and Amharic filled. Now it’s fine, but when they first came they did targeted killings of our most prominent figures. My uncle was killed leaving his wife widowed, my father was interrogated and tortured, but got away. While this was happening the ILF (Issa) settled at the strategic Djibouti-Ethio corridor (which is why they’re being killed today, for this location) and GLF began infighting while they were still skirmishing with Ethiopians. Every liberation front settled down when EDF laid down the iron fist and they convened under the OGLF under the Ogaden region. Today the Ethiopian autonomous zone Dir Dhaba which was founded by Issa and is the capital of Dir, is 46% Oromo, 24% Somali, and 20% Dir. I am gurgura. My other half is Dhulbahante.

so @Jungle am I a “clown” to see Somalia, the sad state it’s in. Seeing Somalis kill prominent members of their own communities like Ethiopia once did to our people. Like they’re doing to Issa. And criticize the leader who is puppet to the ONLY country that wants to keep us like this ? You’ll see CBB and MBB but to me it’s all just Somalis.

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
EDIT:if any of you are confused I posted a separate thread on this with the title “Birmade Xassan Sheikh signs an agreement with qatar”

Nice guess, but never heard of them, it’s not like my sub is well known outside Ethiopia and north so I’m not one to speak. They sound like nice people if you thought I was one

The flag next to my name is my clan. During 77’ the WSLF was formed by 5 separate liberation fronts in somaliweyne. Issa liberation front and gurgura liberation were part of those. They fought and faced heavy losses as did everyone else. The days that came after the loss was the worst though, the Somali lands became encroached upon and once Somali towns became Oromo and Amharic filled. Now it’s fine, but when they first came they did targeted killings of our most prominent figures. My uncle was killed leaving his wife widowed, my father was interrogated and tortured, but got away. While this was happening the ILF (Issa) settled at the strategic Djibouti-Ethio corridor (which is why they’re being killed today, for this location) and GLF began infighting while they were still skirmishing with Ethiopians. Every liberation front settled down when EDF laid down the iron fist and they convened under the OGLF under the Ogaden region. Today the Ethiopian autonomous zone Dir Dhaba which was founded by Issa and is the capital of Dir, is 46% Oromo, 24% Somali, and 20% Dir. I am gurgura. My other half is Dhulbahante.

so @Jungle am I a “clown” to see Somalia, the sad state it’s in. Seeing Somalis kill prominent members of their own communities like Ethiopia once did to our people. Like they’re doing to Issa. And criticize the leader who is puppet to the ONLY country that wants to keep us like this ? You’ll see CBB and MBB but to me it’s all just Somalis.
What is gurgura a part of?

NidarNidar

Punisher

I've heard much of the Gurgura, their participation in the Adal/Ethiopian war and being an economic powerhouse in the region until the Diridhaba to Djioubiti line, and the eventual decline of the whole region.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

I somehow thought you were Dhulbahante but it don't matter , you're our son

Anyways

Whats Dire Dhaba like?

And why do Oromos claim you?

From the maps I seen the miyi of the town is overwhelmingly Gurgura so I was surprised to see Oromos making up the majority in that zone 🤔

I also heard that the 40:40 deal between Oromos and Somalis was revoked in favor of 'democracy'

Trending