Somalia and Qatar ink Military Cooperation deal

NidarNidar

Punisher
Whats Dire Dhaba like?

And why do Oromos claim you?

From the maps I seen the miyi of the town is overwhelmingly Gurgura so I was surprised to see Oromos making up the majority in that zone 🤔

I also heard that the 40:40 deal between Oromos and Somalis was revoked in favor of 'democracy'
They lie, and they put anyone who speaks Oromo as Oromo lol, The Gurgura fought in the futuh al habasha.

If you go outside of the city you'll only see Somalis.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
They lie, and they put anyone who speaks Oromo as Oromo lol, The Gurgura fought in the futuh al habasha.

If you go outside of the city you'll only see Somalis.

The only way to increase influence in the city if Somalis urbanize in the city proper , miyi isn't enough you gotta dominate from within

I somehow thought you were Dhulbahante but it don't matter , you're our son

Anyways

Whats Dire Dhaba like?

And why do Oromos claim you?

From the maps I seen the miyi of the town is overwhelmingly Gurgura so I was surprised to see Oromos making up the majority in that zone 🤔

I also heard that the 40:40 deal between Oromos and Somalis was revoked in favor of 'democracy'
only went once but there was so much dust there 😂 the best thing I remember was all the food tasting better when slaughtered, there’s the main city then Tuulo outside it. My tol live in the surrounding areas of the city and all the tulo next to them are also of same blood. My father also showed me what he did for the people there, and what his money built what they needed

When they were doing census they tried to say that the oromo outside the city were part of the population, they even went a step further and said amhar outnumber Somalis.

I’m learning new stuff from u guys if I’m being quite honest here.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
only went once but there was so much dust there 😂 the best thing I remember was all the food tasting better when slaughtered, there’s the main city then Tuulo outside it. My tol live in the surrounding areas of the city and all the tulo next to them are also of same blood.

When they were doing census they tried to say that the oromo outside the city were part of the population, they even went a step further and said amhar outnumber Somalis.

I’m learning new stuff from u guys if I’m being quite honest here.

If you think about it living in the miyi makes you more landheere, more kids in miyi than magaalo 😂