Somalia’s National Animal Is a Leopard????

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
where is kismayo? galkaiyo?
Those are urban cities. (Kismayo is resides in jubba hoose, and galkacyo resides in Galmudug case you didint know) But the baadiyo is full of camles. They still eat camle meat in the cities, but you wont see them walking around.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those are urban cities. But the baadiyo is full of camles. They still eat camle meat in the cities, but you wont see them walking around.

Nafisoooo!!!

Don't argue for the sake of arguing Hayyeee??

1603303304848.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Nafiso Qalanjo

Also because i have heard many Hadith about Camels in relation to our prophet pbuh, i really have some sense of respect for them. There is nobleness in them, but also there is stubbornness that is in born.

Donkeys are Masculine to you? You can't be serious.

:drakelaugh:

They're one of the biggest victims in the Wild:
Domesticated ones are more powerful saaxiib you ever seen a domesticated donkey vs a coyote they have very powerful legs especially the ones that are mix between a horse and a donkey truly a beautiful animal mashallah

67437F8E-96EB-40D3-86F6-97BA8F068291.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I agree Leopard are random.

Also, Camel is not present in entire Somalia. Only northern people like it. Puntland and Somaliland.

The Somali animal should be a goat. I know, its not sophisticated or "great" but we Somalis are sh!t holes

View attachment 148105 @Dalmoor

Flag should be a cross between a 🐐 and AS foot soldier kitted out with latest SNA kit with a khat leaf on top.

@SOMALI GENERAL don’t underestimate donkeys they are very strong saaxiib and powerful they have killed hyenas and coyotes they have a very powerful jaw and are very brave animals wouldn’t mind getting one for my future farm

First time on this site

I would change the animal to a horse or camel. The leopard as a symbol of the Somali people is too reminiscent of colonialism. The horse as a symbol of the stoic and mighty nomad similar to Mongolia. Camel, because they're everywhere and important. Although they aren't the most majestic and mighty, I think it comes down to how the camel is branded.

If we want a predator then we should avoid birds of prey as they are the symbols of arabs. I think we should also avoid lions because they are overused and a national symbol should be unique. Maybe cheetah, hyena, or African golden wolf? (idk about the last two though)

Attachments

• 440px-Italian_Somaliland_COA.svg.png
    440px-Italian_Somaliland_COA.svg.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 111
First time on this site

I would change the animal to a horse or camel. The leopard as a symbol of the Somali people is too reminiscent of colonialism. The horse as a symbol of the stoic and mighty nomad similar to Mongolia. Camel, because they're everywhere and important. Although they aren't the most majestic and mighty, I think it comes down to how the camel is branded.
Very good answer for your first post keep it up 👍🏾