Somalia’s Galmudug rejects deployment of AMISOM troops in region

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I can't lie it's like you said, just to many Gus fighting for one skinny gaajo gedo futo.

The most admirable thing reer Gedo has done was when they fought the Bantu Gus trying to invade they're gaajo futo.

Another fag nigga

tenor.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can't lie it's like you said, just to many Gus fighting for one skinny gaajo gedo futo.

The most admirable thing reer Gedo has done was when they fought off the Bantu kenya Gus trying to invade they're gaajo futo.

Yeah marehan is like I don't want 'bantu gus' he prefer 'local somali clan dikk' in his ass. He is gonna be raped one way or another, he prefers his gaajo ass has cayr, shabab, ama jl ama sfg pumping his ass and leaving a christmas mess. I would be embarassed if any gus somali or foreign invaded my ass. f*ck that, why u wanna be when illahi rag ka dhigay. It's not an argument saying I dont want bantu kenyan diKk and fight kenyans but then be happy with shabab, jl, sfg, and cayr placing their dicks in your GAAJO GHETTO ASS @Shaolin23

You wanna go real raw brutal fkd waryaa? within the cultural norms? lets do it waryaa, or get the FOCK outta here waryaa

Sheikh

VIP
@Lex Luther GEDO IS UP FOR SALE. WA FUTO BEEC AH. Haloo sheego @Shaolin23 runta rather then coming in and talking about madoobe constantly. I am reminding of him of marehan situation. The whole GEDO IS AN ASS UP FOR SALE. We got CAYR lining up holding onto his 'gus' with his naag barre hiraale. Whenever u see barre hiraale talking, remember 'odaygisa' mee dheh which is CAYR, He just the wife talking. But the other guys in Gedo like JL, SHABAB, SFG, are all holding onto 'guskooda' while they look at GEDO and fight over who has the GUS RIGHTS over GEDO ASS. Wa beel ***** ah Marehan oo malin walbo gus kale shisheeye somaliyeed sugayso. He can never stand on his own, mar walbo waa qof la gabo weeye.

Gedo is not for sale you dirty mutt. Nigga is mentioning Cayr like their in Jubaland kkk. Barre Hiiraale is the one that karbashed your Bantu ass back to Garowe. Barre Hiiraale owns you. Nigga is bumlicking Hawiye rn you bipolar mfer. MX stands on it's own when it karbashing your haram kind

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Lex Luther GEDO IS UP FOR SALE. WA FUTO BEEC AH. Haloo sheego @Shaolin23 runta rather then coming in and talking about madoobe constantly. I am reminding of him of marehan situation. The whole GEDO IS AN ASS UP FOR SALE. We got CAYR lining up holding onto his 'gus' with his naag barre hiraale. Whenever u see barre hiraale talking, remember 'odaygisa' mee dheh which is CAYR, He just the wife talking. But the other guys in Gedo like JL, SHABAB, SFG, are all holding onto 'guskooda' while they look at GEDO and fight over who has the GUS RIGHTS over GEDO ASS. Wa beel ***** ah Marehan oo malin walbo gus kale shisheeye somaliyeed sugayso. He can never stand on his own, mar walbo waa qof la gabo weeye.
I think qaniis baa tahay its not surprusing next to reer xamar you guys are next line waa maxay futo iyo gus iyo waxaad ka hadleysid gus maa rabtaa in lugu geliyo dont tag me you insane person and take you meds

Sheikh

VIP
Yeah marehan is like I don't want 'bantu gus' he prefer 'local somali clan dikk' in his ass. He is gonna be raped one way or another, he prefers his gaajo ass has cayr, shabab, ama jl ama sfg pumping his ass and leaving a christmas mess. I would be embarassed if any gus somali or foreign invaded my ass. f*ck that, why u wanna be when illahi rag ka dhigay. It's not an argument saying I dont want bantu kenyan **** and fight kenyans but then be happy with shabab, jl, sfg, and cayr placing their dicks in your GAAJO GHETTO ASS @Shaolin23

You wanna go real raw brutal fkd waryaa? within the cultural norms? lets do it waryaa, or get the FOCK outta here waryaa

MX owns you. Foh you mental escapee. Your stupid ass still suffering from Sade Syndrome oorad cuqdad uu dhiimo ceega neefkaan @Shaolin23

Yeah marehan is like I don't want 'bantu gus' he prefer 'local somali clan dikk' in his ass. He is gonna be raped one way or another, he prefers his gaajo ass has cayr, shabab, ama jl ama sfg pumping his ass and leaving a christmas mess.

Gedo better keep that ass tight or else a dp from Bantu kenya iyo xabashi Ethiopia might return again.:ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Shaolin23 Look at the weakness of this argument u made. PL is under farmaajo? PL response. I gave birth and had the SFG, the govt farmajo sits on is my CHILD to begin with, so is FARMAAJO as a result. It's like England going under America, when England gave birth to America. You dumb ass, your FKD is low IQ even. @Lex Luther you have a stake in this guys ass also, cause barre hiraale is still alive and your his MAN. He will lead you to 'marehan futo' so you can butter it up and have a christmas mess all over it again. But remember there is other 'dikks' competing for marehan ghetto ass and it's shabab, sfg, and jl. They all got their dikks out. Kenya also flopped his cock out in Gedo but he went made crying rape, but he considers jl/sfg/shabab halal sex on his ass and he loves CAYR cuz of Juba valley alliance, his ass had 7 years of christmas mess from cayr in return for cayr support.

Marehan cannot stand by itself as a clan. Look at Galmudug your buttering his ass up again over there too. That's all he will ever amount too in Somalia, malin walbo niin uun ayaa gabo kan, he shouldn't sit with ragga, dhinaca haweenka hala geeyo.

Yo @Lex Luther remember somalis don't know lubrication for their ass cheeks. Just use 'butter' it will achieve the same desire so you can slip that dikk in and have your christmas mess all over again. Remind him your HG as he 'orgasm' JUBA VALLEY ALLIANCE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Buncha homos ...

No the reason men boast about fucking other men isn't about homosexuality in the past. It's not because they like you and have abadoned 'women'. It's to send a message to you as a male, that they are the ALPHA male and your a FEMININE Male. They try to send a message to your people that your MALES are feminine Males while they are Alpha males. It's basically an idea of making males turn into 'brides' so you can say I conquered that communities strongest element which is it's males, so the females will be 'like cool' your OUR MAN now which is the whole objective.

So butter up that marehan nasty 'GHETTO ASS' and slip in some CAYR POWER @Lex Luther as you de-male him and turn him into a feminine male, you basically hit the nail on the coffin then, their women will now see you as the ALPHA MALE. That's why Alpha males don't fight other 'females', females are up for the taking, you just need to destroy their male protection first and that's why alpha males focus on making other males into FEMININE males. It's nature this stuff, study wolves and u will understand.

Majority kulahaa they live with big numbers in Jowhar district only. And even there they are on par with Gaaljecel.
Nope sxb. As a gaaljecel, I know there is more of them in jowhar it use to be known as magaalada shiidle. They are also the majority in mahadaay or at least in similar number to ur folks. This is where most of the slaves escaped to/were used. I mean in the 1920s barsane had a shiidle (Bantu) majority force of around 20,000

Sheikh

VIP
@Shaolin23 Look at the weakness of this argument u made. PL is under farmaajo? PL response. I gave birth and had the SFG, the govt farmajo sits on is my CHILD to begin with, so is FARMAAJO as a result. It's like England going under America, when England gave birth to America. You dumb ass, your FKD is low IQ even. @Lex Luther you have a stake in this guys ass also, cause barre hiraale is still alive and your his MAN. He will lead you to 'marehan futo' so you can butter it up and have a christmas mess all over it again. But remember there is other 'dikks' competing for marehan ghetto ass and it's shabab, sfg, and jl. They all got their dikks out. Kenya also flopped his cock out in Gedo but he went made crying rape, but he considers jl/sfg/shabab halal sex on his ass and he loves CAYR cuz of Juba valley alliance, his ass had 7 years of christmas mess from cayr in return for cayr support.

Marehan cannot stand by itself as a clan. Look at Galmudug your buttering his ass up again over there too. That's all he will ever amount too in Somalia, malin walbo niin uun ayaa gabo kan, he shouldn't sit with ragga, dhinaca haweenka hala geeyo.

Yo @Lex Luther remember somalis don't know lubrication for their ass cheeks. Just use 'butter' it will achieve the same desire so you can slip that dikk in and have your christmas mess all over again. Remind him your HG as he 'orgasm' JUBA VALLEY ALLIANCE

You mental nigga go seek help and eat your kaniini Bantuyahow. Farmaajo rules PL. So there he wins. Barre Hiiraale owns you once again Bantu boy. MX are a standalone clan been so day of existence you gay ass nigga. Being the President of Jubaland and having a stake in GG is a win. But your mental ass can't process that

Sheikh

VIP
No the reason men boast about fucking other men isn't about homosexuality in the past. It's not because they like you and have abadoned 'women'. It's to send a message to you as a male, that they are the ALPHA male and your a FEMININE Male. They try to send a message to your people that your MALES are feminine Males while they are Alpha males. It's basically an idea of making males turn into 'brides' so you can say I conquered that communities strongest element which is it's males, so the females will be 'like cool' your OUR MAN now which is the whole objective.

So butter up that marehan nasty 'GHETTO ASS' and slip in some CAYR POWER @Lex Luther as you de-male him and turn him into a feminine male, you basically hit the nail on the coffin then, their women will now see you as the ALPHA MALE. That's why Alpha males don't fight other 'females', females are up for the taking, you just need to destroy their male protection first and that's why alpha males focus on making other males into FEMININE males. It's nature this stuff, study wolves and u will understand.

MX are the Alphas. And y'all b00ns are the betas. Once again your a sus Bantu :susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Stop trying to justify your homosexuality via tribalism. What a disgusting you are, "buttering up" kulaha.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

:dead::deadmanny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You have a condom of shabab ma diidan tahay? shabab controls parts of gedo. You have a condom of JL who also controls parts of Gedo. Then you have the SFG who has another condom there as your apart of the SFG forces division. Then you have Kenya who tried to place his gus in your marehan futo but u fought it off and said your futo is already full. Then you have a condom of 'cayr' from dhusomareeb days as he says 'i long my for my marehan futo'. Niin intasi gus futadisa ku jira oo niin kale futadisa ka hadlayo, ONLY B22N SADE.
:ooh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadrose:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol @ @DR OSMAN trying to claim reer Koonfur mixed with the Madow. No need to project, state just one source?

We had a business agreement with the Arabs who brought them to our coasts and in the riverine regions they worked on our farms, pretty common knowledge. They were categorically distinct by ethnicity and culture. They adopted our language but lived in their own neighbourhoods, even today in Xamar, they are mainly found in Boo.ndheere. You remember the fuss that happened when a Murursade girl was chastised by her family for getting with a Madow sheegad Ajuuraan guy? Isku dad ma nihin.

Since slavery was banned during the Italians, the Madow have become like the Polish, they do all the manual labour, read this snippet during the 19th century on how we dealt with them.

In several parts of their domain the Hawiyas are numerically in a minority. In fact in these districts they constitute a higher caste or political rulers, who regard with contempt the bulk of the inhabitants as belonging to alien tribes, or even to conquered races. Thus the Adone people, who occupy the southern parts of Ogaden, differ altogether from the Somali proper, and according to their language and social habits should rather be grouped with the Bantu populations. The Adone idiom is closely related to the Ki-Swaheli of the Zanzibar coastlands.

The Shebeyli sultan came to our camp, and through our abbans informed us that he and his ancestors, all Hawiya Somalis, had for many generations ruled over fifty-six villages of the Adone-as the Shebeyli folk are called-and that latterly half his villages had revolted, and electing another sultan had separated from him. He invited us to accompany him to his principal village, which we accordingly did, and making a strong zariba on the edge of the river prepared to enjoy the luxury of shady trees and of plentiful water. The Webbe we found to be a rapid and deep river, measuring 50 yards in the broadest place; and we were told that a week before our arrival it had been nearly empty and easily fordable, but that lately, owing to rains having fallen towards Harrar, it had come down in flood. It is a singular fact that this immense volume of water never reaches the sea, but after flowing to within half a degree of the equator loses itself a few miles from the coast. Crocodiles and fish were plentiful, and in some places where there mere large marshes, hippopotami abounded, and waterbuck and other antelope were numerous. The natives, who were different in every way from the Somals, cultivate the land, and plant quantities of dourra as well as pumpkins, and a kind of bean. Most of them presented strongly marked negro features, and though they spoke a Somali dialect, it was not their own language, which is the same as that spoken on the coast between Nerka and Zanzibar. They live in permanent and neatly made villages built of durra stalk, and cultivate the ground extensively, digging channels from the river for purposes of irrigation. Durra similar to that grown in Egypt is the staple food, and attains to a height of 15 feet; a heavy camel load costs from two to three tobes-18 to 27 yards of cloth, value at Berbera about 7s. Like the Somal, the Adone have large herds of cattle and flocks of sheep, but all these animals are poor and suffer from the fly in the rain and from the ticks in the dry season; neither camels nor horses are used, for they will only live in the dry season, but the Rer Hamer, who leave the river valley for the plateau in the wet season, bring numbers to graze there in the winter. All small articles are exchanged for beads, but sheep and cattle are paid for in cotton cloth, the former costing one to b and the latter five to eight. ‘Unlike the Somals the Adone eat fowls, and by means of empty tins and bottles we were able to obtain a pleasant change in our diet. All the chief men are Hawiya Somals, but negroes form the mass of the population, and of these the majority are slaves. The Adone detest the Somal, but the latter are obliged to deal with the former for grain.

As for the thread, Galmudug is the home of Somali warriornimo, no AMISOM will set up camp.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol @ @DR OSMAN trying to claim reer Koonfur mixed with the Madow. No need to project, state just one source?

We had a business agreement with the Arabs who brought them to our coasts and in the riverine regions they worked on our farms, pretty common knowledge. They were categorically distinct by ethnicity and culture. They adopted our language but lived in their own neighbourhoods, even today in Xamar, they are mainly found in Boo.ndheere. You remember the fuss that happened when a Murursade girl was chastised by her family for getting with a Madow sheegad Ajuuraan guy? Isku dad ma nihin.

Since slavery was banned during the Italians, the Madow have become like the Polish, they do all the manual labour, read this snippet during the 19th century on how we dealt with them.

As for the thread, Galmudug is the home of Somali warriornimo, no AMISOM will set up camp.

So you speak the same language, dialect, have the same cultural norms, perform the same duties in farms, have the same religion and your telling me their was no mixing? even arabs had sex with their slave girls. You are viewing a Somalia in the lenses of colonialism, reading from colonial texts. You need to view a Somali when there was no 'colonialism' and how they interacted.

You will be quite suprised since most of this western ideas weren't present about ethnicities and Madownimo and all that. It's all new this stuff to Somalis, it came with the colonials to make Somali distinct to 'Madow' they believed in racial classes since that was the science of the 19th century, not today anymore even though some hold onto ancient sciences, it's not accepted in any university in the world. The reason Europeans made people 'distinct' is not because they believed you were different to them, it was a 'divide n conquer' strategy and make them 'hate each other' so they all come to HIM as 'superior' and also to have them 'war' with ech other based on sciences that have been proven to have to many faults.

Stay back this shit is too much for you bra, your not really an einstein. Just keep following whatever is brought to you from the outside world and 'worship' that's your ROLE. You can't prove the concept of 'Madow and jileec' existed prior to colonialism, so this must show you how it was the colonials using 'racial classes' to organize society like they did in Rwanda. They achieved what they wanted in Rwanda which was they kill themselves over something that isn't even science to begin with. Thru this europeans would've seen an avenue to settle the land like they did in South Africa.

Colonials came to Africa in the pursuit of making it similar to Australia, America where the natives are conquered people and then 'dispossessed' from their land. They never achieved the dispossession of African land as it would've been too much 'war' for them.

I think prior to colonials Madow n jileec which never existed or any form of 'racialism' I believe they referred to each other as their 'district' or 'tribe' only. These are the only concepts that existed prior to colonialism which is TRIBAL OR GEOGRAPHIC REGION. Not Madow n jileec, your using colonial concepts you dumb african piece of shit. Your using what a white man called your people. It's a form of SHIRK waryaa waxani inaad xeerkasi gaartiid with niin facaga ah especially once it's been disproven completely.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie what makes 'pan africanist' so angry about 'colonial africans' is they use colonial concepts to define themselves, their identity, culture, and history. The pan african is like how the hell can someone else tell you who you are except yourself and they call for pan african solutions which means PURELY ROOTED IN AFRICANS with no 'colonial' concepts allowed at all. It's a tough movement but it's closer to the truth, it's up to africans to define africans. They even reject the 'term' african as if we are 'singular people'. Again this is more colonial concept.

You lack something called 'fluid' thinking, you think everything you know today is how the world used to be, you can't switch your mindset fluidly into the time period and picture a world that didn't know what you know and then work on what that world must of looked like.

@Mckenzie you were just as foreign to me as someone from 'tanzania' before colonials came, since the nation was tribal based. U were like a Kenyan to me or Ethiopian wallahi. It was sayid who united us on our commonality of the language, culture, and religion. He said drop the old world thinking. But then you want to separate Madow as if he is different, he is no different to you as he falls under the same language, culture, and religion that you do. If I have to accept you under somalinimo, I have to accept him also. Or lets go back to how it was before Somalinimo and the concept even existed. Wallahi xad baan samaysana sida aad hamar 'xad' uu dhigtay. Once put a border thats a different people, yaan been lagu sheegin.

War waxani yaa naga gabta majertenow. So I have darker skin, and im not a majerten now. Are we gonna use racialism to define if people are apart of a tribe? this is crazy, it will result in tribes breaking down and not existing. Tribes exist on 'father name' it doesn't exist on skin color or nose size. You can have widest nose but if your father is well known and he links into a tribe, that's it your apart of the tribe in Somalis. Ileen bahashu 'ab tiri' not 'sankisa tiriya' looooooool. How can we define Somalinimo on racialism, are dark somalis not going to be somalis, if we broke on race and how ppl look, it's over for the somali card. U can only use language, culture, religion concept, you can't bring skin color and tones into it, or it's gonna end in madness.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie you won't change majerten into colonial mindset like yourself. U think Majerten intu aduunka aado and he says let be the same tribe because your nose is the same size as my nose and your color is the same color as me? thats for you waryaa. Anagu 'abtiri' we want to know if your father has roots in puntland tribes and if he doesn't your not welcome. It doesn't matter if you look like us or if you don't. War waxan wuxu raba inu gumaysiga fekerkisa la yimado puntland anaga ayaa gumaysi ah oo haysan jirnay KINGDOM SXB FROM BARI TO HOBYO. You can't use colonialism on someone who basically was a colonial himself. Use that shit with commoners and people with low caste history and not royalty history like us.

Trending