Somalia’s Galmudug rejects deployment of AMISOM troops in region

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
there was no galmudug back then, it's their job to clean them out why would AMISOM be necessary when they can take them on.
They are unwilling and/or unable Dhusamareb was liberated in 2011 it's been 8 years since then catch up with the times sxb

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What's your point? Let AS keep it I don't understand
He wants to see local Galmudug government SOMALI forces defeat Al Shabaab.

This region is not like Gedo. There are a large number of people willing to fight Al Shabaab to death thanks to their strong Sufi faith.

There is no need for gaalo Amisom to save them because they actually have men who are ready to fight.

In Gedo, you only have terrorists and cowards. Amisom is desperately needed there. That's the difference.

Shaolin23

He wants to see local Galmudug government SOMALI forces defeat Al Shabaab.

This region is not like Gedo. There are a large number of people willing to fight Al Shabaab to death thanks to their strong Sufi faith.

There is no need for gaalo Amisom to save them because they actually have men who are ready to fight.

In Gedo, you only have terrorists and cowards. Amisom is desperately needed there. That's the difference.
Like I said Dhusamareb was captured by ASWJ in 2011 it's been 8 years why can't they capture the rest of Galgaduud? Sorry I'm resistant to Dhabayaco logic you should of told that to your uncle AUN AY the biggest traitor in Somali history maybe his legacy wouldn't be so dirty if there were upright Dhabayaci citizens LIKE YOU to guide him

Shaolin23

AY should of used those motivated,well disciplined,Puntland Somali troops to liberate Xamar from Islamic courts but he brought 100,000 Injirley Amxaaro to fight for him why was that @Crow :cosbyhmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Like I said Dhusamareb was captured by ASWJ in 2011 it's been 8 years why can't they capture the rest of Galgaduud? Sorry I'm resistant to ********* logic you should of told that to your uncle AUN AY the biggest traitor in Somali history maybe his legacy wouldn't be so dirty if there were upright Dhabayaci citizens LIKE YOU to guide him
You should be on your knees thanking Abdullahi Yusuf AUN. If it were not for him, there would be no FGS at all. He sacrificed Puntland's national budget and Laascaanood to save the country from getting hijacked by terrorists. He made the hard choices that needed to be made to liberate Mogadishu from homeless anarchists like you. It's funny that you bring it up though. You should know that his Galmudug brothers fought by his side.
:denzelnigga:
The Galmudug of 2011 and the Galmudug of today are not even remotely the same. For a long time, it has been ASWJ doing 90% of the work in fighting Al Shabaab but with HG uniting and looking at the future of their state seriously, Al Shabaab's days there are numbered.
AY should of used those motivated,well disciplined,Puntland Somali troops to liberate Xamar from Islamic courts but he brought 100,000 Injirley Amxaaro to fight for him why was that @Crow :cosbyhmm:
0fc.gif

Shaolin23

You should be on your knees thanking Abdullahi Yusuf AUN. If it were not for him, there would be no FGS at all. He sacrificed Puntland's national budget and Laascaanood to save the country from getting hijacked by terrorists. He made the hard choices that needed to be made to liberate Mogadishu from homeless anarchists like you. It's funny that you bring it up though. You should know that his Galmudug brothers fought by his side.
:denzelnigga:
The Galmudug of 2011 and the Galmudug of today are not even remotely the same. For a long time, it has been ASWJ doing 90% of the work in fighting Al Shabaab but with HG uniting and looking at the future of their state seriously, Al Shabaab's days there are numbered.

0fc.gif
All I'm saying is you have no moral ground to oppose AMISOM in Somalia as a fan of AY the godfather of using foreign muscle just to correct you ASWJ liberated only 1 district in Galgaduud in an 8 year span 2 districts are still in AS control do your math son how long do we wait till the rest is liberated? Oppose Farmaajo intelligently next time

Oh I didn't catch the homeless anarchists part did you forget who your talking to dhabayaci? I told when to wake up and when to sleep and when to join the army and when you can open your business and when its closing time all in a military and orderly fashion for 21 years do you mistake me for HG or something :gucciwhat:

Last edited:
I think in our 50s an 60s, we will see a majority Madow Somalia. :francis:

We gonna be like dem cadaan grandpas who raised dhagax kids.:heh:

Get ready everyone, your daughters and grandaughter ilma dhagax bay ku odhan doonaan awoowe baad u tahay.:gucciwhat::faysalwtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You think cadaans chose it?
Ethnic Somali speaking Madows are already near 30% in Somalia, and now amisom is being deployed meel walba.

Dont forget Somalia is 16 million people as of 2016. That's peanuts, it wont even take a whole generation to change demographics.

Intermixing is inevitable, especially if the current trend continues and we dont fix our shit asap!

You think cadaans chose it?
Ethnic Somali speaking Madows are already near 30% in Somalia, and now amisom is being deployed meel walba.

Dont forget Somalia is 16 million people as of 2016. That's peanuts, it wont even take a whole generation to change demographics.

Intermixing is inevitable, especially if the current trend continues and we dont fix our shit asap!
They are no more than 20% sxb. They mostly moved from the idps to urban centres that’s why u see so many.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think in our 50s an 60s, we will see a majority Madow Somalia. :francis:

We gonna be like dem cadaan grandpas who raised dhagax kids.:heh:

Get ready everyone, your daughters and grandaughter ilma dhagax bay ku odhan doonaan awoowe baad u tahay.:gucciwhat::faysalwtf:
This is a nightmare, what the hell? What made you come close to this conclusion? If this were true NFD would be majority bantu right now since Kenya occupies it for 40 years but no, it still pure Somali.

This is a nightmare, what the hell? What made you come close to this conclusion? If this were true NFD would be majority bantu right now since Kenya occupies it for 40 years but no, it still pure Somali.
Because no bantus live in the NFD, it is only somalis, despite kenya occupying it.

But in somalia it is different. regions like the two shabeeles, and middle juba have significant bantu populations.

I did the math awhile back, and I dont remember exactly, but they grew by 30% whereas our growth, in that same period of time, was around 5%.

ask yourself how they are around a million plus today while we are only 15 to 16 million in somalia, when they were 30k when we were almost 3 million in the 70s?

a demographic change is almost inevitable in Somalia, at least everything south of xamar, if we dont act now.

They are no more than 20% sxb. They mostly moved from the idps to urban centres that’s why u see so many.
20% of 16-20 million is a lot(3.2 to 4 million:faysalwtf:) it is worse than I thought.

so far, we havent mixed with them, but with time, attitudes change, and intermixing is inevitable.

we'll be taking Ls when they inherit the country after changing our farac.

we'll become like sudan, where both Madow looking mutts and arabs claim to be sudanese lol.

TekNiKo

VIP
Because no bantus live in the NFD, it is only somalis, despite kenya occupying it.

But in somalia it is different. regions like the two shabeeles, and middle juba have significant bantu populations.

I did the math awhile back, and I dont remember exactly, but they grew by 30% whereas our growth, in that same period of time, was around 5%.

ask yourself how they are around a million plus today while we are only 15 to 16 million in somalia, when they were 30k when we were almost 3 million in the 70s?

a demographic change is almost inevitable in Somalia, at least everything south of xamar, if we dont act now.
tribalism will be the end of us, both of us are guilty of dabbling in it. The Bantu expansion is real :damn:

Imagine 50 years from now being interviewed as the last pure Somali left :damn:

tribalism will be the end of us, both of us are guilty of dabbling in it. The Bantu expansion is real :damn:

Imagine 50 years from now being interviewed as the last pure Somali left :damn:
:francis:

qabiil is one helluva drug.

it is making us weak.
other countries are raping us.
it's accelrating a demographic shift because we keep killing each other, high child mortality rates, starvation, all due to clan made problems. we are killing ourselves.

:mindblown:

just look at this picture of farmaajo in merca, looks about half and half to me.:jaynerd:
dpdydcuxgae_o2-jpeg.56802

we are still laangaab, and we got threats everywhere. it is going to be a tough ask surviving this.:kendrickcry:

i personally will not wait to witness this.

157.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
:francis:

qabiil is one helluva drug.

it is making us weak.
other countries are raping us.
it's accelrating a demographic shift because we keep killing each other, high child mortality rates, starvation, all due to clan made problems. we are killing ourselves.

:mindblown:

just look at this picture of farmaajo in merca, looks about half and half to me.:jaynerd:
dpdydcuxgae_o2-jpeg.56802

we are still laangaab, and we got threats everywhere. it is going to be a tough ask surviving this.:kendrickcry:

i personally will not wait to witness this.

157.jpg

Bro when I was in Xamar I would see Madow everywhere I thought I was in Uganda wallahi, its only a matter of time. Don't forget faradheers are going on tahriib too.

Its not looking good, what pisse sme off the most is that the locals don't even see anything wrong and are ignorant of the forecoming events. I tried to warn them but they would use the Islam card, I don't think God has anything against preservation of our race.

Bro when I was in Xamar I would see Madow everywhere I thought I was in Uganda wallahi, its only a matter of time. Don't forget faradheers are going on tahriib too.

Its not looking good, what pisse sme off the most is that the locals don't even see anything wrong and are ignorant of the forecoming events. I tried to warn them but they would use the Islam card, I don't think God has anything against preservation of our race.
Bro preservation of race is not important. The most important thing is we live and die as Muslims.

xamar, and the shabeelese are the worst. the further north you go the better.

i predict pure somalis will only be found in the north in 50 years time.

do they mix with the locals?

all it takes is intermarriage to become normal.:browtf:

xamar, and the shabeelese are the worst. the further north you go the better.

i predict pure somalis will only be found in the north in 50 years time.

do they mix with the locals?

all it takes is intermarriage to become normal.:browtf:
Loool u need to take a trip to jowhar one day. You’ll love it :siilaanyosmile:

Trending

Latest posts