Somalia‘s government wrote a letter of congratulation, wishing Eritrea happy eritrean Independence Day. 🇪🇷🇸🇴🙏🏿

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
F6C515D9-D2D6-418C-BF8F-FF1B9DA6D584.jpeg

EritreanPost_

7297967B-B58F-49F7-9174-FC0F69841027.jpeg

Somalis from Ogaden/Galbeed praising Eritrea for supporting the Somali people of Galbeed from 2000-2018 and wishing Eritreans a happy Independence Day 🇪🇷🖤🇬🇲🇸🇴🇩🇯

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
It sad that all those years since independence Eritrea has nothing to show for it except a huge percentage of their population fleeing and is ruled by the same dictator the entire time since their independence from Ethiopia.

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
It sad that all those years since independence Eritrea has nothing to show for it except a huge percentage of their population fleeing and is ruled by the same dictator the entire time since their independence from Ethiopia.

And what does lalaland have to show for 30 years of "peace"?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

you are pathetic you need to mind your business.They are allowed to celebrate the day they got independence from the tyrannical derg regime and celebrate the day THEIR freedom fighters died in order to liberate their country

Happy Independence Day Eritrea

AF646EFC-1277-4C6E-BBFB-D338AC5476EF.jpeg

EritreanPost_

Somalilanders and somali refugees were in even in Assab and Massawa in the 1990s 200s and 2010s. And Eritrea was the only country africa in Africa that had ties with SNM and Somali gov and agreed to agreement before the American troops arrived on the ground.

you fool

EritreanPost_

you are pathetic you need to mind your business.They are allowed to celebrate the day they got independence from the tyrannical derg regime and celebrate the day THEIR freedom fighters died in order to liberate their country

View attachment 329702
Thank you Abayo. And thanks for all what the Somalis did during Eritreas independence struggle.

somalia was the biggest supporter of Eritrea. I will make a separate thread on that later

Garaad Awal

And what does lalaland have to show for 30 years of "peace"?
Democracy and not having massive amounts of my people fleeing to the seas despite having a similar pop to Eritrea.
If I was from the failed state and currently living under Kikuyu because Somalia is too dangerous, I wouldn’t speak much kiddo

Garaad Awal

Somalilanders and somali refugees were in even in Assab and Massawa in the 1990s 200s and 2010s. And Eritrea was the only country africa in Africa that had ties with SNM and Somali gov and agreed to agreement before the American troops arrived on the ground.

you fool
Nice dream bud. Nobody would flee to the North Korea of Africa. Do you believe everything Isias TV tells you? Also are you still waiting for elections

EritreanPost_

Not a single Lander in sight…Go free your country instead of celebrating a dictator that ruined your country while you hide in the West. We both know Eritreans have no internet access
How do you know that were no landers. That’s just one video. Eritrea hosted Somalis from all clans Isaas Darood Hawiy.

Even the Isaas of the Adal empire were in Eritrea back then.

I am 100% sure you are not Somali-lander and you are not a Muslim? You worship Ethiopian colonial rulers like Meles Zenawi and Mengistu who killed and raped Somalia and mass murdered Eritreans.

i am questioning why the admins don’t ban you because you spread hate against everyone you disagree Eritreans, Daroods, Hawiy, Jeberti, Somali women. But you then victim yourself by saying I am from Somaliland.

just because your people suffered means everyone else should too.

let this be my last time me and you will talk.
Don’t talk to me. Don’t insult my people. Don’t make fun about the suffering of me people and the war crimes of Ethiopia. Don’t write me. I support Eritrea as I support Somalia and all Somalis.

I have never insulted Somali landers and made fun about their suffering like you Garaad make fun about the suffering of Eritreans, Somalis from Somalia and Galbeed during Ethiopia‘s invasion.

If you a personal problem with me, my DM is Open. i Hope God/Allah will punish your for what you said. You Ethiopian lap dog

Garaad Awal

View attachment 329702
Not surprised many of the pro-Afweyne crowd are also Pro-Afwerki who terrorized the Eritrean people for 30 years. Many patriotic Eritreans despise the tyrannical dictatorial regime of Afwerki and long for freedom & economic development.

Criticizing the Eritrean regime is what someone who truly loves the Eritrean people would do.

As for the accusations by the Afwerki propagandist. I never supported Mengistu or Meles Zenawi, I don’t particularly care for either of those men. Also these same propagandists was justifying the genocide of the Tigrayans during the war with TDF vs Ethiopia/Eritrea & Amhara FANO (folks who want to bring back old Abyssinia).

Afwerki till today arms and funds these Xabeshi FANO monarchists who want to do away with Ethiopian ethnic federalism and bring back Amhara hegemony. Miss me with the bs that you care about freeing Somalis in Kilil 5 when your dictator is actively funding those who would strip Somalis of their autonomy and impose Amharic/Christian dominance on them.

EritreanPost_

Not surprised many of the pro-Afweyne crowd are also Pro-Afwerki who terrorized the Eritrean people for 30 years. Many patriotic Eritreans despise the tyrannical dictatorial regime of Afwerki and long for freedom & economic development.

Criticizing the Eritrean regime is what someone who truly loves the Eritrean people would do.

As for the accusations by the Afwerki propagandist. I never supported Mengistu or Meles Zenawi, I don’t particularly care for either of those men. Also these same propagandists was justifying the genocide of the Tigrayans during the war with TDF vs Ethiopia/Eritrea & Amhara FANO (folks who want to bring back old Abyssinia).

Afwerki till today arms and funds these Xabeshi FANO monarchists who want to do away with Ethiopian ethnic federalism and bring back Amhara hegemony. Miss me with the bs that you care about freeing Somalis in Kilil 5 when your dictator is actively funding those who would strip Somalis of their autonomy and impose Amharic/Christian dominance on them.
You Shaytan. You praised Mengistu Haile Mariam and Meles and now you want to deny it

Can the admins help me out ? I don’t know want to talk with Somali land racist guy who spreads hate against Eritreans, Somali, Darood, Hawi, Jeberti and praised Mengistu haile mariam who sprayed chemical weapons over Eritrea @Admin

Attachments

• 0772255E-4028-48BA-AC90-C2BE5EF08327.jpeg
    0772255E-4028-48BA-AC90-C2BE5EF08327.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Garaad Awal

You Shaytan. You praised Mengistu Haile Mariam and Meles and now you want to deny it

Can the admins help me out ? I don’t know want to talk with Somali land racist guy who spreads hate against Eritreans, Somali, Darood, Hawi, Jeberti and praised Mengistu haile mariam who sprayed chemical weapons over Eritrea @Admin
I praised an action of him not his regime or his domestic policies within his country, his foreign policy which was giving my people weapons to defend themselves against dictator who was brutal just like Afwerki is praiseworthy even if he only did it to settle scores with the big lipped monkey sitting at Xamar at the time.Do you have an issue of people who were facing genocide of defending themselves?

I support the Eritrean’s people liberty and I would hope SL would one day help them topple the tyrannical dictator who has oppressed the Eritrean people for 30 years. I hope in the next decade from now the Eritreans will be celebrating their independence without this current regime in power inshallah.

As for shaytaan…you are literally a Christian. I would stay out of the religious pov if I was you trinity, Mary worshipping Orthodox gaal.

Garaad Awal

Begging the @Admin is quite weird. Do you want them to censor me for critiquing the regime of Afwerki because it makes pro-regime folks like you uncomfortable?

Trending

Latest posts