Somali youtuber Btec Chunkz wife is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashallah he now will have a son inshallah but what does the brother see in this Somali girl he seems like a simp for cuffin this chick if your gonna get married at least make sure the ting is A baddie .

Mashallah he now will have a son inshallah but what does the brother see in this Somali girl he seems like a simp for cuffin this chick if your gonna get married at least make sure the ting is A baddie .
bro not everyone has same taste in women as you and why are comment on the looks of married women.

Muji

VIP
It’s disgusting how they all want sons

When it’s Somali men who grow up to be s/criminals most of the time.

May Allah only give me daughters :fittytousand:

With the advancements in science I’ll be able to know the gender before I decide to keep the baby. Thank God for science!:dabcasar:

With the advancements I’ll be able to know the gender before I decide to keep the baby. Thank God for science!:dabcasar:
you are doing the same thing they are doing. having kids is blessing whether they're boys or girls

With the advancements in science I’ll be able to know the gender before I decide to keep the baby. Thank God for science!:dabcasar:
Its disgusting how you want daughters only stop being such a man hater acting like you dont want Dick naaya i see right through your horny ass:mahubowtf:

:gucciwhat:

Other than extremely loyal Bengali men, you won't find anyone that agrees.
richagangopadhyay-4[3].jpg
she refutes that claim:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.