do you think sspotters actually do drugs like some claim to?

• yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • haram!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Cartman

reformed
akh stop being a cadaan citizenship teacher :pachah1: im not miskeen
It’s not being miskeen, I wouldn’t wish addiction upon anyone. It might feel good the first few times but this shit is laced out here and you can drop dead within seconds even with the most precaution. People have died from this shit here and it’s sad, and once you start quitting is harder than anything.
If you let people on sspot inspire you to do drugs, you’re a :umad: :ufdup:

It’s not being miskeen, I wouldn’t wish addiction upon anyone. It might feel good the first few times but this shit is laced out here and you can drop dead within seconds even with the most precaution. People have died from this shit here and it’s sad, and once you start quitting is harder than anything.
It’s like there’s two different ppl posting on this account :draketf:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
ill never do none of these hard drugs akh I already quit lean alhamduillah end of the day drugs not worth it I agree :it0tdo8:

Cartman

reformed
It's early onset schizophrenia from all that skunk weed
8064B347-7B04-451D-8DF5-DAEFD0D8DA56.jpeg

Cartman

reformed
@Ayaanle456 @SuleymanPitt just because I don’t promote the shit I do doesn’t mean I’m schizophrenic :silanyolaugh:
We were talking about the good this entire thread and so I highlighted the bad because shit is false advertised as making everything perfect when that’s far from the truth. :fittytousand:

I’m a good guy and don’t wanna mislead people into making choices that they aren’t meant for

@Ayaanle456 @SuleymanPitt just because I don’t promote the shit I do doesn’t mean I’m schizophrenic :silanyolaugh:
We were talking about the good this entire thread and so I highlighted the bad because shit is false advertised as making everything perfect when that’s far from the truth. :fittytousand:

I’m a good guy and don’t wanna mislead people into making choices that they aren’t meant for
How did you guys turn Minnesota into a ghetto. It was a mashallah white town before.

Trending

Latest posts