do you think sspotters actually do drugs like some claim to?

• yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • haram!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Cartman

reformed
I plan on quitting everything but the flower by the age of 25, living my best life while I’m young before I have to grow up:kanyeshrug::sass2:

I plan on quitting everything but the flower by the age of 25, living my best life while I’m young before I have to grow up:kanyeshrug::sass2:
Benzodiazepines like xanny and valium can have worse withdrawals than actual heroin, trust me you're not just "quitting" that shit if you get hooked sxb lmfaoo

usually the hooyo would try to marry you off to fix you but i think you need some dhaqan celis in some desert by yourself
self-isolation usually fixes everything

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never understood why people do drugs above weed, it ruins lives and can destroy ur family. Please people, think of your mom and siblings if not for you, it's never too late to get some help and turn ur life around :)

Cartman

reformed
@Shmurda my nigga, nic and a cart in the morning is what keeps me going :mjlaugh:

usually the hooyo would try to marry you off to fix you but i think you need some dhaqan celis in some desert by yourself
self-isolation usually fixes everything
As long as I have my boys and a good years supply I don’t care where I’m at :kanyeshrug:

Lmao no I'm into passionate love.
really? you've been showing some sadist tendencies for the past few weeks
never mind what i said, i am NOT into that actually
dd0.png

Cartman

reformed
Before 25 is when youre meant to set up your life. Youll be 26 and realise all you have is the flower.
I’m at college, and I’m passing somewhat so as long as I have a decent job to supplement my side hustles for now I’m set. I don’t wanna work a 9-5 anyways, I’m my own boss since 15 and I’ll be one til the day I die :umad:

I’m at college, and I’m passing somewhat so as long as I have a decent job to supplement my side hustles for now I’m set. I don’t wanna work a 9-5 anyways, I’m my own boss since 15 and I’ll be one til the day I die :umad:
At least you're in college

:obama:

Trending