do you think sspotters actually do drugs like some claim to?

• yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • haram!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Cartman

reformed
okay, no car
what part of alone in the desert do you not get? :camby:
The only way I’m being taken there is by force, and no one is gonna do that.

source.gif

@Shmurda my nigga, nic and a cart in the morning is what keeps me going :mjlaugh:

As long as I have my boys and a good years supply I don’t care where I’m at :kanyeshrug:
The first time I hit a cart, shit had me in slow motion for hours, they hit harder than blunts and last longer too. I remember back in highschool, my first few times I would be high the whole school day kkkk.
:mjlaugh:

How do you get your nic, do you vape?

Cartman

reformed
The first time I hit a cart, shit had me in slow motion for hours,they hit harder than blunts and last longer too. I remember back in highschool, my first few times I would be high the whole school day kkkk.
:mjlaugh:

How do you get your nic, do you vape?
Facts walaal, that shit hits different than the bud and I actually prefer it. I start feeling shit multiple times like my touch is heightened, and everything starts looking more saturated. My entire body becomes so sensitive and I feel alive but also like I’m watching shit from a third person point of view:lawd:

I use juul and disposables primarily. I’m not 21 so I just hit up the shop that doesn’t ID near me.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Facts walaal, that shit hits different than the bud and I actually prefer it. I start feeling shit multiple times like my touch is heightened, and everything starts looking more saturated. My entire body becomes so sensitive and I feel alive but also like I’m watching shit from a third person point of view:lawd:

I use juul and disposables primarily. I’m not 21 so I just hit up the shop that doesn’t ID near me.
Walle I been smoking darts for 8yrs and the first time I hit a juul it was my lil cousins and walle that shyt had a nigga dummied after a couple pulls god bless juul

Hitting the cart and juul back to back:banderas:

Them disposables give you a lot of bang for your buck. I only buy pods occasionally.
:rejoice:

Cartman

reformed
Walle I been smoking darts for 8yrs and the first time I hit a juul it was my lil cousins and walle that shyt had a nigga dummied after a couple pulls god bless juul
Wallahi the nic head buzz used to be the shit, haven’t felt it in a year now since I started vaping for quite a while. :ohdamn:

I use .7 mg now instead of .5 and fill my own pods, and I use disposables for better flavors as a treat when I need it. I go on breaks every couple of months for a month so I don’t keep wasting money.

I’ve never done darts like that, and I don’t plan to but the US is really pushing big tobacco and making vapes harder and harder to get.

Cartman

reformed
Hitting the cart and juul back to back:banderas:

Them disposables give you a lot of bang for your buck. I only buy pods occasionally.
:rejoice:
500 puffs for 13 dollars, Wllhi that shit is beautiful. Loon is the best disposables and that’s facts. Same with their pods :lawd:

Cartman

reformed
f*ck the pop disposables its 400 puffs yet that shyt got khalased in 2 days for me I took like 250 at most
Yeah it’s never 500 either, last me approx 2-3 days depending on what flavor it is before it stops hitting. That’s why refilling pods and disposables are the best combo

Trending