Somali working in Lockheed Martin

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is why I have been defending him online. A dumb somali girl made a video on TikTok about him. I tried to defend him & Some chubby somali girl with orange hair who dresses like an extra on big comfy couch, tries to call me a pick me because I was defending him. That's the new thing when we defend our own "oh do u want to marry him" lmao get real. I am beginning to resent sjw somalis.

Somalis r attacking the other Somalis defending this guy. I am shocked.

Its a double whammy. Left-wing people are much, much more likely to have mental illness than other people, who are generally mentally sound (scholarly publications confirm this). They need treatment and left-wing deradicalization, not internet access.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s just funny to me that people are this interested is all
This discussion isn’t about his job specifically, it’s about the ethics of his job as well as if certain users are correct to “mob” him for it.

by saying “this interested” you are making it seem like people on here are obsessed or something. Most people are just engaging in a debate on a forum.

I don’t see how that is out of the ordinary.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I struggle to see what makes his job haram? What makes it different from being a sword smith?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
The Instagram account belonging to the Somali brother can be found under the handle: @amohamed.elevate.

Show him some love, and the langaab Ajnabi bootlicking mfs can remain broke and miserable. Halal Income none cares about your liberal moral guidelines.

techsamatar

Watch your tongue brother, unless you seek Allah's wrath. But I assume you're an ex-muslim? So maybe it doesn't matter to you.
Come show me anything in the Quran, the Sunnah, or the practises of salaf that indicate this brother's employment is generating haram Income, you secular Muslim. Please don't bring your Innovations and moral precepts to me.

bohom

Here to chill
Come show me anything in the Quran, the Sunnah, or the practises of salaf that indicate this brother's employment is generating haram Income, you secular Muslim. Please don't bring your Innovations and moral precepts to me.

May Allah guide you to the right path, thats all I will say. You have placed your own whims and desires over that which Islam prescribes.

techsamatar

May Allah guide you to the right path, thats all I will say. You have placed your own whims and desires over that which Islam prescribes.
Your expression of whims and desires has caught me off guard; typically, it's my role to call out such behaviour. Just to clarify, my perspectives are grounded in the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah, as well as the guidance of the salafs. This adherence to the principles of the Salafi tradition has led some on this forum, predominantly liberals, to label me as both a Salafi and an extremist.

bohom

Here to chill
Your expression of whims and desires has caught me off guard; typically, it's my role to call out such behaviour. Just to clarify, my perspectives are grounded in the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah, as well as the guidance of the salafs. This adherence to the principles of the Salafi tradition has led some on this forum, predominantly liberals, to label me as both a Salafi and an extremist.
So then I dont understand how you can condone someone who works in a haram job. Its a clear cut matter.

techsamatar

So then I dont understand how you can condone someone who works in a haram job. Its a clear cut matter.
Once more, you're imposing your personal views without any knowledge on the matter. His role isn't deemed haram, and he's not directly or indirectly causing harm to anyone. Until you can present opinions from reputable scholars or align it with the guidelines of the Sunnah and the Salaf, it's better to withhold your judgment.

Just because the company he works for, with a vast employee base(166k) and clients spanning various countries, including Africa and Muslim nations, also has contracts with Israel, doesn't render his role as a cybersecurity engineer, which is unrelated to weapons or the military sector, inherently haram.

In that case, if you're an American Muslim, the argument goes, you don't have the right to speak out, as every dime of your tax money contributes to Israel. Additionally, profits generated by companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Google, which implement surveillance used by Israel to monitor Palestinians, are seen as supporting the cause of Israel and Jewry. Therefore, the suggestion is that you should also stand against Muslims working for these companies and abstain from using their services.

people hating on him don't even make sense.

why would you not want Somali and Muslim people in influential positions?

if Muslim people boycott working at every single successful company, then we will have zero societal power.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Either bring daleel or keep your silence. You can’t say another man’s income is haram and then act pious.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I struggle to see what makes his job haram? What makes it different from being a sword smith?
The moral trouble comes from the fact he is contributing towarads a company that commit atrocities.

As a senior engineer he’s easily well past a 6figure salary, especially working for a corp like Lockheed Martin. It’s somewhat dubious morally, with his experience and resume he’d easily land himself a senior position at another company offering the same if not more for the position. Tech in general, especially cybersecurity and AI, is a gold mine especially with years of experience. He would definitely be able to get a job as a senior engineer if he left LM. So it does make you wonder why he wants to stay as a Muslim (assuming he is one).

But the Somalis dragging a fellow brother for doing his job which has zero involvement with the creation and distribution of weapons to Israel are Arab bootlickers. Simple as that. Instead of spending time looking to name and shame Somalis for providing for their families, why not protest, or donate? There is no net positive for bullying someone to quit their job. Him leaving his position will not make the situation in Palestine any better. I wouldn’t want to be associated with a company that aids in the illegal occupation of Palestine, but his work email is in his linked in, why not just send him an email advising him? Making a Twitter thread and tiktoks is all just performative activism

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
its madness! I went into Live Tik Tok- and i told a Palestine host-- that Palestine should be occupied. Walaahi the panel on the live were like- WHO IS THAT? WHO SAID THAT? and suddenly all hell broke loose. Nothing i said after that was heard. Its just noise, emotions and my orgasms :trumpsmirk:
Never in my life have I ran into a more out of pocket person.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Once more, you're imposing your personal views without any knowledge on the matter.

This is activist side of Internet in a nutshell. Except that they only do this when they want to shame someone & sit on their moral high horse. They don't really care about actually being a good person. It's all virtue signalling with empty words so they can look better. The ppl attacking this guy don't even know the details of his job & how it connects to the rocket in the original tweet. But in our woke society, none of that matters. It is all what it *appears* to be. Reality be damned. The truth doesn't matter anymore. The witch hunt will commence regardless. It is narcissistic to the core

If you're Somali, you don’t need any enemies when you have another Somali praying for your downfall. The Khaleej and Saudi Arabia are one of the biggest weapon buyers of The United States and, from their inception, have always been in bed with the military-industrial complex. They have worked hand in hand with those who destabilized the Middle East and benefited heavily from the Western hegemony-led world as they had a full monopoly on oil which was abundant in the Middle East. Let's talk about how these Arab countries were recently carpet bombing Yemen and claiming they were targeting Houthis but they are destroying infrastructure. Give me a fucking break wallah billiah, you people place these prostitutes on a higher level, like they can do no wrong, and blame an average Somali Joe just trying to put food on the table. Days like this make me wish I hadn't been born a Somali. How many s and gangerbangers do you guys praise the fucking double standards? Let's not forget where your parents come from where criminals, murderers, and rapists are elected solely based on their tribe/clan.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The list goes on and on. But no, it's the Somali man who needs to have the moral conscious, the rest are exempt :camby:

Trending