Somali women, what do you love most about Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Whatever somali girl who done this to you, needs to be imprisoned..this is just beyond haraam now..:deadmanny:
Never gone for a Somali girl in my life :denzelnigga:

I have been to many masjids though, and all reverts are advised to go for Somali women. Basically, if you can’t get a Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Bengali woman who are obviously high class and off limits, just go for a cheap and clean Somali woman. If you don’t like her, then go and get yourself another one. At most theyll cost 25 cents.

Gambar

VIP
Never gone for a Somali girl in my life :denzelnigga:

I have been to many masjids though, and all reverts are advised to go for Somali women. Basically, if you can’t get a Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Bengali woman who are obviously high class and off limits, just go for a cheap and clean Somali woman. If you don’t like her, then go and get yourself another one. At most theyll cost 25 cents.
And here I was about to say something nice about Somali men.

Sug bal you don’t even count, you’re probably only 19.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Come to London and see for yourself. White reverts get to pick and choose how many Somali women they can marry. Divorce as many as they like, rinse and repeat. As long as the baby is half white, Somali girls are happy.

most of the girls who do that are the ones with a past that they want to hide, the white reverts don't ask questions because they are so thankful someone wants to married them and the girls family keep her secrets hush hush

:bell:

go out and find yourself a decent somali girl , stop focusing on the wrong-doers

I find it funny how @World decides to turn a thread that was made for positivity to Somali men into abusing Somali women by comparing us to other Muslims and insulting us. How pathetic.

World

VIP
Wallahi that’s fucked I had niggas pay 100K and some more and if a bantu gives her 2 half eaten rotten apples she’ll be happy mudane you have my support
In London, every single black guy that comes out of jail and converts to Islam has Somali women chasing him. But the most prestigious of the reverts are the white ginger ones, these ones basically have hundreds of Somali women that want to marry them. They are mini celebrities and you’ll find Somali women fighting each other to have one.

In London, every single black guy that comes out of jail and converts to Islam has hundreds of Somali women chasing him. But the most prestigious of the reverts are the white ginger ones, these ones basically have hundreds of Somali women that want to marry them. They are mini celebrities and you’ll find Somali women fighting each other to have one.
What so somali women come defend yourself wallahi cause this is beyond bullying he is straight violating you guys

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
In London, every single black guy that comes out of jail and converts to Islam has Somali women chasing him. But the most prestigious of the reverts are the white ginger ones, these ones basically have hundreds of Somali women that want to marry them. They are mini celebrities and you’ll find Somali women fighting each other to have one.

stop exposing reer uk's dirt

H0NG.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@World I am known for karbashing dusty xaarlimos but you're talking about reer UK sxb. I know they are bunch of wastes. But don't inflict that on the majority of Somali women in the diaspora who mostly date/marry their own men. Somali women marrying out is very rare but you told me that is only in Birmingham, UK where Somali women are bought with Apple mehr by ginger and Jamaican salafi reverts who converted during their time in the prison.

@World I am known for karbashing dusty xaarlimos but you're talking about reer UK sxb. I know they are bunch of wastes. But don't inflict that on the majority of Somali women in the diaspora who mostly date/marry their own men. Somali women marrying out is very rare but you told me that is only in Birmingham, UK where Somali women are bought with Apple mehr by ginger and Jamaican salafi reverts who converted during their time in the prison.
Reer Canada is the best place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending