Somali women, what do you love most about Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
@World I am known for karbashing dusty xaarlimos but you're talking about reer UK sxb. I know they are bunch of wastes. But don't inflict that on the majority of Somali women in the diaspora who mostly date/marry their own men. Somali women marrying out is very rare but you told me that is only in Birmingham, UK where Somali women are bought with Apple mehr by ginger and Jamaican salafi reverts who converted during their time in the prison.
The frontlines are south London sxb not Birmingham, over there you see the white and black reverts with new Somali wives every eid. There is inflation now as well, price has gone up to two apples.

@World I am known for karbashing dusty xaarlimos but you're talking about reer UK sxb. I know they are bunch of wastes. But don't inflict that on the majority of Somali women in the diaspora who mostly date/marry their own men. Somali women marrying out is very rare but you told me that is only in Birmingham, UK where Somali women are bought with Apple mehr by ginger and Jamaican salafi reverts who converted during their time in the prison.
Reer Canada are droppin like flies bruh wassup with that Somali on somali killings is like 90s clan warfare in somalia

The frontlines are south London sxb not Birmingham, over there you see the white and black reverts with new Somali wives every eid. There is inflation now as well, price has gone up to two apples.

J5VmcuOvzhfcJqx2EHSuVkv9wggQWzmo4zCrvc2mJX91SFjKsrAUyNmCgQUPTg8aCtRaGWFYwnRD2HHwrrRJXuP0ezI34suwqK6MMJI2mF2lM5pw89E4WA=w250-h231-nc

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The frontlines are south London sxb not Birmingham, over there you see the white and black reverts with new Somali wives every eid.

I blame the pathetic fathers. Audhu billahi min shaytanir rajim

Like seriously? What kind of abo would allow his daughter to be taken by a revert? If I ever had sons and daughters, I will let them know that they can ONLY marry Somalis and nothing more.

Are you Somalis in South London taking any measures to stop this bullshit?

Somali chicks who leave the community MUST NEVER COME BACK. Stay with that revert you married and live with whatever happens to you. I saw pictures of Some paki and white guy who killed their Somali wives. That will teach you to stick to your own kind

Like seriously? What kind of abo would allow his daughter to be taken by a revert? If I ever had sons and daughters, I will let them know that they can ONLY marry Somalis and nothing more.

This nigga talking shit i was raised in south London somali dons eating right bruh believe that got everything on lock
Some naive young halimos were on this marriage list in Brixton mosque back in the day and the folks that run that mosque Jamaicans were lining up reverts for them till this 1 somali sheikh lined those halimos with practising faraxs

World

VIP

I am not from south London sxb. But I have family down there and from what I know it’s pretty crazy. Brixton is a no-go zone, basically the worst out of all of south London. I remember being told about some drug dealer black guy who converted and he asked if he can have his Somali wife, so many xalimos offered themselves.

Never gone for a Somali girl in my life :denzelnigga:

I have been to many masjids though, and all reverts are advised to go for Somali women. Basically, if you can’t get a Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Bengali woman who are obviously high class and off limits, just go for a cheap and clean Somali woman. If you don’t like her, then go and get yourself another one. At most theyll cost 25 cents.

You should write to Dr Phil and ask to appear on his show..these deep rooted issues need addressing..

I am not from south London sxb. But I have family down there and from what I know it’s pretty crazy. Brixton is a no-go zone, basically the worst out of all of south London. I remember being told about some drug dealer black guy who converted and he asked if he can have his Somali wife, so many xalimos offered themselves.

s

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reer Canada are droppin like flies bruh wassup with that Somali on somali killings is like 90s clan warfare in somalia

Somalis kill Anjabs more than they kill themselves and that's only in Toronto. Rest of Canada, Somali men are calm and educated. It's just certain neighbourhoods is filled with Somali hoodrats but at the same time there are many successful Somali men in this city like myself and many more I have seen in many different universities, mashallah.

World

VIP
Some naive young halimos were on this marriage list in Brixton mosque back in the day and the folks that run that mosque Jamaicans were lining up reverts for them till this 1 somali sheikh lined those halimos with practising faraxs
Who told you that it ended? You yourself admit that this is happening in Brixton so how am I lying?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Bro, you know what's worse than the girls who marry Madow converts and end up being a divorced single mother with 18 months?

The beta male Somali guys who agree to marry these women after the fact.:susp:

Imo, The only way to end this disturbing phenomenon is to exclude these women out of our community.:manny:

You marry ajnabi, you stay with ajnabi as far as I am concerned.

The propaganda is unreal :ulyin:

I have never seen a group of women as self-sacrificial as the Somali women. Kulaha many volunteered :ivers:

World

VIP
Bro, you know what's worse than the girls who marry Madow converts and end up being a divorced single mother with 18 months?

The beta male Somali guys who agree to marry these women after the fact.:susp:

Imo, The only way to end this disturbing phenomenon is to exclude these women out of our community.:manny:

You marry ajnabi, you stay with ajnabi as far as I am concerned.
alhamdulilah we don’t have that problem. The thousands of Somali women who have married these reverts are unable to get Somali men to marry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts