Somali women, what do you love most about Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Read my previous post and stop being degenerate. And yes there are somalis currently living in West Norway. Your dumb ass is learning something new everyday I see..

You’re welcome Ashy Abdi. Just helped your iq go up from 68 to 72. Thank me later.
:siilaanyosmile:
You’re even using alt right talking points (68 IQ).

Growing up with red necks must have taken a toll on you. I’m sorry that you had to experience that. Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. :meleshame:

World

VIP
Guys let’s just be honest, the majority of Somali girls just like asians want to marry white men. They don’t love Somali culture nor Somali men. In every mosque, you have hundreds of Somali women requesting for “white reverts”.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
a letter to somali men:

Dear @World ,

cc3fe07e08178edd4f5a0dcdd04ceaaf.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
You’re even using alt right talking points (68 IQ).

Growing up with red necks must have taken a toll on you. I’m sorry that you had to experience that. Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. :meleshame:
Growing up with red necks kulaha? How do you know what kind of people I grew up with?

Are you pretending to be all-knowing now? Tuff caleyk! Illahi ha iska dhigin. Stop with this blasphemy waryaa!
:mahubowtf:

Guys let’s just be honest, the majority of Somali girls just like asians want to marry white men. They don’t love Somali culture nor Somali men. In every mosque, you have hundreds of Somali women requesting for “white reverts”.

Why do you mention white when there is a spectrum of fantastic colours to choose from :trumpsmirk:

Also what's stopping you?

World

VIP
Why do you mention white when there is a spectrum of fantastic colours to choose from :trumpsmirk:

Also what's stopping you?
You’re right, they have branched off from Johnny who works at the pub to Abu Lingling, Abu Falafel and of course the infamous Abu Tyrone.

Nothing stops me, but most men don’t want offspring who looks nothing like them.

You’re right, they have branched off from Johnny who works at the pub to Abu Lingling, Abu Falafel and of course the infamous Abu Tyrone.

Nothing stops me, but most men don’t want offspring who looks nothing like them.

Whatever somali girl who done this to you, needs to be imprisoned..this is just beyond haraam now..:deadmanny:

SumMo

very lowkey
Here we go again with the ‘all-knowing’ lies.

Waar humble yourself! Maxaad ka ogtahay somali women?
:westbrookwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What I love about Somali men is

Their sense of humor
Their ability to be calm in most situations, I've noticed they're very calming.
They will spoil you if they love you
They are very possessive (I love that)
When they're above 6'1, dark skinned and killer smile.
They're protective over us xalimos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

@World :wtf: Methinks you love Abu John more than the lost girls you keep mentioning. Let me school you son.

Most Somali girls neither date nor marry ajnabis. Just because some do does not make it the norm. And that's their life not ours. Most ajnabi guys aren't even attractive. They are mostly average. Stop boosting them.

Are you afraid of the family reaction :browtf:

That's no excuse, I can think of at least 7 or 8 different ethnic groups which would result in Somali looking children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending