Somali women, what do you love most about Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't insult women as bad as him. I only joke around abaayo, he said he wants to marry an Anjabi. Don't confuse him with me Nacala kugu yaal!

Now don't derail this thread naaya. I want to see what Somali women have to say about us. :ufdup:

Don't curse me...kalab yahow insecure ga:what:

Akhas, somali or not, random men iskama jeclaado.

As I already said in the other thread. I only care about my family. Awoowgay hooyo AUN being first on the list. I've yet to meet anyone with as much akhlaaq, sharaf, diin, dhaqan iyo cilmi as him. I never cried over someone as hard as I did when he passed away, Illaahay jannatul Fardowsa ha ka waraabiyo.
I love my abtiyaal too much.:ileycry: Not really as close with my adeero since they live too far away.

Mashallah, I like the way you think :salute:

AUN awoowga hooyo. You're very lucky to have met him.

Shut up naaya, you were the one insulted me now keep quiet and don't derail this thread. :birdman:

You're so insecure wallahi..if every single..last Faarax on here insulted somali women day and night.I wouldn't give a damn...why is it so important to you to feel loved by strange women online? Get a psychological evaluation sxb

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're so insecure wallahi..if every single..last Faarax on here insulted somali women day and night.I wouldn't give a damn...why is it so important to you to feel loved by strange women online? Get a psychological evaluation sxb

Get loved by women online? :gucciwhat::nahgirl:

Do you know me naaya? Don't confuse me with you, I only insult stupid es like yourself.

I only comment how I like and if you come at me, don't expect me to be a mr nice guy like other Faaraxs. I'm a different breed now hush naaya, don't waste my time and don't derail this thread.

I'm 100% healthly everywhere in my body alhamdulillah. The only person who needs to see a psychological is you. Like I said stop confusing me with your problems.

Get loved by women online? :gucciwhat:

Do you know me naaya? Don't confuse me with you, I only insult stupid es like yourself.

I only comment how I like and if you come at me, don't expect me to be a mr nice guy like other Faaraxs. I'm a different breed now hush naaya, don't waste my time and don't derail this thread.

I'm 100% healthly everywhere in my body alhamdulillah. The only person who needs to see a psychological is you. Like I said stop confusing me with your problems.

Throw some compliments his way...

World

VIP
I left at the age of 12..
:hillarybiz:
There are Somalis here? We truly are international. :salute:

adn809492SMALL.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
There are Somalis here? We truly are international.

adn809492SMALL.jpg
Read my previous post and stop being degenerate. And yes there are somalis currently living in West Norway. Your dumb ass is learning something new everyday I see..

You’re welcome Ashy Abdi. Just helped your iq go up from 68 to 72. Thank me later.
:siilaanyosmile:

Why are you quoting me naaya? Do you love me or something? Take your ugly dhuxul low quality ass somewhere else and stfu

"Faaraxs if the Xalimos don't say anything nice..I'm never going to say anything nice about somali women again" Bruv.....are you like 3 yrs old?:what:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Faaraxs if the Xalimos don't say anything nice..I'm never going to say anything nice about somali women again" Bruv.....are you like 3 yrs old?:what:

I only joke around but you take things personal and start attacking me which pissed me off. The only child who can't take any sarcasm is you now stop quoting me. You're derailing this thread so I suggest you stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts