Somali women vs Asian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shocks me the most is the rapid fall from grace, just 10-15 years ago in the diaspora they were competing with the very best in all areas and ranked near the top.

But today they are competing with the very worst and rank at the very bottom as a group in all areas, they virtually lost everything that made them desirable.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When you marry out but deep down wish she was a xalimo

442AFC6E-6A4D-4D1D-ABBE-CED99948E9F4.jpeg
915E7F91-F3FE-4B75-9DB8-208B35E4D1ED.jpeg
3BC0A821-C535-40CA-9ADC-05BA1E4B3BA2.jpeg

What shocks me the most is the rapid fall from grace, just 10-15 years ago in the diaspora they were competing with the very best in all areas and ranked near the top.

But today they are competing with the very worst and rank at the very bottom as a group in all areas, they virtually lost everything that made them desirable.
Lol somali women were not ranked at the top 10 yrs ago. 10 yrs ago was the times nobody found somalis attractive and everyone used to chat the most shit about somali girls so why fucking lie??

Lol somali women were not ranked at the top 10 yrs ago. 10 yrs ago was the times nobody found somalis attractive and everyone used to chat the most shit about somali girls so why fucking lie??

Your the new younger generation that hasn't got much of a clue about 10-15 year ago time period.

There was no obesity pandemic back then nor the shameless culture-less shenanigan's that go on today with the ex con's, self-hate & the sickening identity crisis etc.

I have the benefit of experiencing both generations, the difference is day and night and the proof is in the pudding.

The only talk today is how cheap and clean they are. (clean in comparison to infidel women), it was incredibly rare to come across Ajabani/Revert type of marriages back then.

Because they only had access to over the hill aged desperate single mothers who even then felt ashamed unlike today's generation whom due to deep insecurities parade them on YouTube.

Now even hardcore criminals serving life sentences have cheap access, the fact that you consider this progress goes to show how collectively far from grace this new generation has fallen.

Your the new younger generation that hasn't got much of a clue about 10-15 year ago time period.

There was no obesity pandemic back then nor the shameless culture-less shenanigan's that go on today with the ex con's, self-hate & the sickening identity crisis etc.

I have the benefit of experiencing both generations, the difference is day and night and the proof is in the pudding.

The only talk today is how cheap and clean they are. (clean in comparison to infidel women), it was incredibly rare to come across Ajabani/Revert type of marriages back then.

Because they only had access to over the hill aged desperate single mothers who even then felt ashamed unlike today's generation whom due to deep insecurities parade them on YouTube.

Now even hardcore criminals serving life sentences have cheap access, the fact that you consider this progress goes to show how collectively far from grace this new generation has fallen.
I most certainly dont consider this progress I get where you are coming from. But alhamdulliah these issues are not in somalia.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

The biggest difference between the two generations is shame/xishood. This generation dont care. A Somali girl will bring her adoon boyfriend to a Somali restaurant, and Somalis in the restaurant wont do or say anything.

While back in the days the girls used to f*ck around aswell but far more in private on top of that the Somali community used to condem it they glorify it now.

its sad how most somali men are just marrying their fellow asian muslims becouse somali girls have become so toxic not just loud obnoxious narcisists self entitiled es but also identity crisis BLM supporting women who hate on thier own men with thier insane daddy issues, as well as marrying low iq madow convicts and drug deelers
Honestly i think they want some adventure, ive heard of some girls marrying a black former criminal salafist sheikhs with multiple wives, maybe because they want to escape a mundane life

Its also why some girls went to Syria because they want the adventure of the mysterious caliphate in the desert where life is more exiting

No she has a good point, Idris Elba could get any girl she wants and he chose a Somali girl

In fact she could also get George Clooney or better because shes good looking

In this generation being with a Kufar actor is "winning" among our Xalimo's and it's celebrated in public even on this forum as some form of achievement.

In the generation before this was looked upon with great shame and disgust & such women were cursed like "Iman" e.g.

The difference of course between both is that at least Iman got a worldly return on her investment, she had to do it to break through.

However no such thing with this new generation chick, it's straight back to her crappy life at a moment's notice whenever he gets enough of her.

The biggest difference between the two generations is shame/xishood. This generation dont care. A Somali girl will bring her adoon boyfriend to a Somali restaurant, and Somalis in the restaurant wont do or say anything.

While back in the days the girls used to f*ck around aswell but far more in private on top of that the Somali community used to condem it they glorify it now.

We are all adoon's of Allah, stop this nonsensical pride that will bar you from Jannah sxb, other then that your post is on point bro.

Once shame goes, the flood gates open up, I am not surprised if they do this because currently they have no problem bringing their Somali BF's to such places (something generation before never did)

It's a true race to the bottom sxb

In this generation being with a Kufar actor is "winning" among our Xalimo's and it's celebrated in public even on this forum as some form of achievement.

In the generation before this was looked upon with great shame and disgust & such women were cursed like "Iman" e.g.

The difference of course between both is that at least Iman got a worldly return on her investment, she had to do it to break through.

However no such thing with this new generation chick, it's straight back to her crappy life at a moment's notice whenever he gets enough of her.

We are all adoon's of Allah, stop this nonsensical pride that will bar you from Jannah sxb, other then that your post is on point bro.

Once shame goes, the flood gates open up, I am not surprised if they do this because currently they have no problem bringing their Somali BF's to such places (something generation before never did)

It's a true race to the bottom sxb

Youre right, and its largely a Western phenomenon, living standards are so high in the West that there isnt much different between marrying an engineer or a black-former-criminal-sheikh-salafist-former-rapper.

You can marry the last guy and still live an OK life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I've had a lot more Indian/Pakistani and Asian women like me over Somali women. Seeing other men go through the same thing, I think these types of marriages will end up becoming normal. Just a thought tbh.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I've had a lot more Indian/Pakistani and Asian women like me over Somali women. Seeing other men go through the same thing, I think these types of marriages will end up becoming normal. Just a thought tbh.
Pak women are more welcoming and respect family marriage kids etc unlike the degenerate halimoid race.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Pak women are more welcoming and respect family marriage kids etc unlike the degenerate halimoid race.
I wouldn't make such an exaggeration. I know a lot of young married Xalimos, and they're all pretty cool and normal. Married life is a normal part of Somali culture, so the minority of Somali women who are fixated on the Western ideologies that hinder traditional marriages are quite minuscule. By this logic, any minority within a female demographic falls into this category. Including Pakistani women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts