Somali women vs Asian women

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
its sad how most somali men are just marrying their fellow asian muslims becouse somali girls have become so toxic not just loud obnoxious narcisists self entitiled es but also identity crisis BLM supporting women who hate on thier own men with thier insane daddy issues, as well as marrying low iq madow convicts and drug deelers

its sad how most somali men are just marrying their fellow asian muslims becouse somali girls have become so toxic not just loud obnoxious narcisists self entitiled es but also identity crisis BLM supporting women who hate on thier own men with thier insane daddy issues, as well as marrying low iq madow convicts and drug deelers
that isn't the sad part. The sad part is xaliimos aren't rated, they never secure average to above average ajnabis.:drakelaugh:
it's always ex cons, or nigas in prison or racist nazi white man who converts for a few weeks. :mjkkk: That's the real sad part.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
that isn't the sad part. The sad part is xaliimos aren't rated, they never secure average to above average ajnabis.:drakelaugh:
it's always ex cons, or nigas in prison or racist nazi white man who converts for a few weeks. :mjkkk: That's the real sad part.
loool i know i man they overate themselves so much but they never marry the succesfull good looking white guy or the rich arab shiekh just ugly low iq Madow convicts and former white ginger prisoner somali women have killed themselves lool the shame they brought on themsselves may never be undone :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
loool i know i man they overate themselves so much but they never marry the succesfull good looking white guy or the rich arab shiekh just ugly low iq Madow convicts and former white ginger prisoner somali women have killed themselves lool the shame they brought on themsselves may never be undone :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Looool, Somalis men were never rated and now a few people are starting to take interest you’ve gassed yourselves.

These Asian girls don’t like you they just have a fetish over madoow guys which to them includes you. Or they’re rejected from their communities as they were former uck prodigies, and they aren’t worthy enough to marry an Asian man.

Both Somali men and women who decide to marry out are stupid.

Hasn’t it occurred to any of you that not all Somali women are s? They are the lowest of the low and it shows in their life choices. Sad little hoes with no self-respect or class.

Hasn’t it occurred to any of you that not all Somali women are s? They are the lowest of the low and it shows in their life choices. Sad little hoes with no self-respect or class.
These men love painting all somali women under the same brush it's annoying. Imagine we said that all somali men are drug dealers and low lifes. They would get very angry.

Ummm what about Idris Elba?:hillarybiz:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Looool, Somalis men were never rated and now a few people are starting to take interest you’ve gassed yourselves.

These Asian girls don’t like you they just have a fetish over madoow guys which to them includes you. Or they’re rejected from their communities as they were former uck prodigies, and they aren’t worthy enough to marry an Asian man.

Both Somali men and women who decide to marry out are stupid.
loool talk about denial thier is litteral proff of somali girls marrying kuffars, convicts, drug deelers low iq madow trash but yet you cant show one evidence to back any of youre claims you just indenial of reality and just making bogus claims to heal youre wounds somali girls have already outdone themselves i dont have a problem with faraxs marrying out i wish them good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending