Somali women vs Asian women

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It doesn’t matter that he’s successful. He’s still black.
lool the worst part is the guy is a kuffar low iq madow slave who didnt want his ugly madow women,the only women somali women can compete against , sad part is they can never secure the succesful white guy or the arab shiekh becouse they cant compete with the white women for the white men and arab shiekhs just marry arab women

Fels

#trollhunter
lool the worst part is the guy is a kuffar low iq madow slave who didnt want his ugly madow women,the only women somali women can compete against , sad part is they can never secure the succesful white guy or the arab shiekh becouse they cant compete with the white women for the white men and arab shiekhs just marry arab women
Keep thinking that ive dated a portuguse ting and he was hella fine:manny:

I agree that Somali women should aim higher when it comes to picking a partner. But I don’t like the way you generalise all Somali women. My Aunt married an Egyptian man with a successful career and is a devoted family man. Again, not all Somali women are self-hating s.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yeah but didnt you say xalimos that marry out aren't rated and always marry lowlifes? Im just showing thats not the case and they do get with successful ones:manny:
lool you got low iq madow former slaves men from the thier ugly madow women but not arab shiekhs or white succesfull men who are to busy with thier women that you cant compete when r somali women going to realise that thier just overated sady lol the only time you get these men is if thier imprisoned former convicts , ex jihadi arabs or neo nazi white men

Fels

#trollhunter
lool you got low iq madow former slaves from the thier ugly madow women but not arab shiekhs or white men who are to

lool you got low iq madow former slaves men from the thier ugly madow women but not arab shiekhs or white succesfull men who are to busy with thier women that you cant compete when r somali women going to realise that thier just overated sady lol the only time you get these men is if thier imprisoned former convicts , ex jihadi arabs or neo nazi white men
Arab sheiks ewwwww white men are fineeeeee though:banderas:

N
lool you got low iq madow former slaves from the thier ugly madow women but not arab shiekhs or white men who are to

Nigga what :gucciwhat: whats with your repetition of 'arab shiekh ' and 'white successful men' ? Is Idris Elba not a successful millionare actor?

And why call your female counterparts 'overrated'? I think a xalimo has you in your feelings aboowe :trumpsmirk:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
loool talk about denial thier is litteral proff of somali girls marrying kuffars, convicts, drug deelers low iq madow trash but yet you cant show one evidence to back any of youre claims you just indenial of reality and just making bogus claims to heal youre wounds somali girls have already outdone themselves i dont have a problem with faraxs marrying out i wish them good luck

Loool, I don’t need proof, if you can’t see that only Asian girls who have been excluded from their communities are the only ones that marry foreigners than I don’t know what to say.

Wallahi, I wouldn’t mind as much if it was an cadaan girl but Asians literally think they’re better than us. Like this girl I knew was like I don’t think my parents would ever except a Somali and I asked her what Somali would ever be interested in you in a condescending way. She showed me pictures of Somali boys moving to her.

I was so vexed that a Timo jeelac thought they were too good for a Somali, that I decided to stunt on gram, looking all glowed up and shit, just so Pakistani boys could move to me and I could do the same thing back to her.

I did this all in the name of Somali pride. We are meant to reject people not the other way round.

If geeljires are gonna marry out, don’t marry Asians or Arabs who think theyre too good for a Somali. It is so embarrassing always having to defend you.

Fels

#trollhunter
N

Nigga what :gucciwhat: whats with your repetition of 'arab shiekh ' and 'white successful men' ? Is Idris Elba not a successful millionare actor?

And why call your female counterparts 'overrated'? I think a xalimo has you in your feelings aboowe :trumpsmirk:
Iman was married to bowie
A succesful okay looking and rich caadan man :liberaltears:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
N

the guy is a literally a low iq madow trash, why do somali women assosiate themselves with these people thier such disgusting savages.
they are overwhelmingly involved in crime , form gangs stab each other , rob and loot not to forget performing sexual acts in publing by literally humping each other in carnivals those madow are literally savage animals

the guy is a literally a low iq madow trash, why do somali women assosiate themselves with these people thier such disgusting savages.
they are overwhelmingly involved in crime , form gangs stab each other , rob and loot not to forget performing sexual acts in publing by literally humping each other in carnivals those madow are literally savage animals
Is dagi walaal
The man is rich af and she is simply securing the bag . You should congratulate her for her achievement ;)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Is dagi walaal
The man is rich af and she is simply securing the bag . You should congratulate her for her achievement ;)
lool are you so low that you want me to congratulate somali women selling each other to the lowest of the low madow savage slaves what happend dont somali women have any self respect for themselves do they think whoring themselves out to such people is thier only value wallahi they have out done themselveso_Oo_O

lool are you so low that you want me to congratulate somali women selling each other to the lowest of the low madow savage slaves what happend dont somali women have any self respect for themselves do they think whoring themselves out to such people is thier only value wallahi they have out done themselveso_Oo_O
Why do u keep calling them savage slaves . This isn't the 1800s . People will marry those who can support them financially walaal . No such thing as ' whoring '.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree that Somali women should aim higher when it comes to picking a partner. But I don’t like the way you generalise all Somali women. My Aunt married an Egyptian man with a successful career and is a devoted family man. Again, not all Somali women are self-hating s.
lool not all am glad youre aunt married a respectable arab muslim man, i have an aunt that married a respectable hardworking succesful italian muslim am not generalising am talking about the identity crisis sjw blm halimos not respectable muslim halimos

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why do u keep calling them savage slaves . This isn't the 1800s . People will marry those who can support them financially walaal . No such thing as ' whoring '.
becouse you implied that somali women are getting with the low iq Madow slaves for money so i assumed they were whoring themselves which is what it looks like, ok if thier not savage slaves then how come they riot and burndown thier own buesnesses in fergesun by protesting for a gangbanger how are they are mostly living on welfare in the us if you think they are not the same as they were when they were slaves you need to open youre eyes ukhti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts