Somali women vs Asian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool not all am glad youre aunt married a respectable arab muslim man, i have an aunt that married a respectable hardworking succesful italian muslim am not generalising am talking about the identity crisis sjw blm halimos not respectable muslim halimos

It looks like those blm sjw girls are the majority only because they have a huge online presence, so you encounter them all the time. The Somali girls that go to my university are nothing like that. They are hard-working, respectable and classy young women.

Ummm what about Idris Elba?:hillarybiz:
she was a celebrity herself, or was involved with celebrities. she doesn't count.

Your average xaliimo cannot pull a successful asian, cadaan or madoow. It's always ex cons, racist white gingers or asians who take them to live with their parents. other women pull the best men.

It's a genuine point, I have no reason to insult you girls.

you guys have a shit reputation for a reason.

becouse you implied that somali women are getting with the low iq Madow slaves for money so i assumed they were whoring themselves which is what it looks like, ok if thier not savage slaves then how come they riot and burndown thier own buesnesses in fergesun by protesting for a gangbanger how are they are mostly living on welfare in the us if you think they are not the same as they were when they were slaves you need to open youre eyes ukhti

I agree with you on this. Most blacks are highly unstable; they can never hold down a job or reach for a respectable career. Not exactly the type to inspire their future children.

she was a celebrity herself, or was involved with celebrities. she doesn't count.

Your average xaliimo cannot pull a successful asian, cadaan or madoow. It's always ex cons, racist white gingers or asians who take them to live with their parents. other women pull the best men.

It's a genuine point, I have no reason to insult you girls.

you guys have a shit reputation for a reason.
Oh shut up. Somali girls are rated af and well respected . Take your ashy self elsewhere:camby:

It looks like those blm sjw girls are the majority only because they have a huge online presence, so you encounter them all the time. The Somali girls that go to my university are nothing like that. They are hard-working, respectable and classy young women.
Exactly . This huge social media prescence of BLM xalimos have made it seem like all Somali girls are this way

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Oh shut up. Somali girls are rated af and well respected . Take your ashy self elsewhere:camby:
i advice you not to humilaite youreslves like those women ukhti dont marry low iq madow criminals
or ex cons and nazis just go get youreself a respectable muslim man and it doesnt have to be a farax and have some self respect and honor

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Social engineering at its finest. If she's fine and into me, I'mma date her still. Don't give a f*ck where she's from tbh. That's just how I feel about it.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Bro is winning mashalah he look happy.may Allah bless him with beautiful family.

Back to the topic
Farahs are starting to throw the blm loving loud abnoxious adoon loving halimoid under the bus.
I like the fact that our men only marry Asians whites or Latinas but only low IQ halimos settle for less.
Successful farahs should aim higher n higher

Loool, I don’t need proof, if you can’t see that only Asian girls who have been excluded from their communities are the only ones that marry foreigners than I don’t know what to say.

Wallahi, I wouldn’t mind as much if it was an cadaan girl but Asians literally think they’re better than us. Like this girl I knew was like I don’t think my parents would ever except a Somali and I asked her what Somali would ever be interested in you in a condescending way. She showed me pictures of Somali boys moving to her.

I was so vexed that a Timo jeelac thought they were too good for a Somali, that I decided to stunt on gram, looking all glowed up and shit, just so Pakistani boys could move to me and I could do the same thing back to her.

I did this all in the name of Somali pride. We are meant to reject people not the other way round.

If geeljires are gonna marry out, don’t marry Asians or Arabs who think theyre too good for a Somali. It is so embarrassing always having to defend you.
Who the hell gives a shit about a timo jileec's opinion :mjlol::drakelaugh:. Timo jileec chicks ain't SHIT :ftw9nwa:. Their women are ugly asf#ck with their hairy asses and retarded features cause of f#cking their brothers and sisters. #RealShit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending