Somali woman divorced after she became Christian.

VixR

Veritas
So you have never heard it. I have never either. Lets just ask people in here. Guys have you ever heard a somali praying to god wishing ill on another somali clan. Please share your stories. Thank you. Difference between you and me is I woukd never argue with something i never seen and heard based on my limited assumption about a group of people
I’ve heard it lol. It was a chance encounter. What I’m saying is, that’s where you’d go for footage. You could probably find something in the Politics section of this site.

I’ve heard it lol. It was a chance encounter. What I’m saying is, that’s where you’d go for footage. You could probably find something in the Politics section of this site.

Ok expand on it please. You have heard somalis pray to god ill on another tribe. Tell me more. And no i wouldnt move the goalpost to footage lol. I will take your word for it

Look at this fool. Why are you making up lies like this.......wallahi these gaalo are so weird. You constantly make up lies about somalis. Such a selfhater wallahi. The only non muslim who is not gaalo ass kisser in here is apollo. Rest of you are pathetic

Wouldn’t worry to much about this loser. The only thing that unites all these lost causes is that they have a massive cuqdaad problems. And instead of reflecting and internalising themselves on why they are so shit in life they blame all their issues on ethnicity clans religion etc etc everything but themselves

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Aussie, Somali qabil is like being born into a gang. Your clan is your color. You’re not Igbo, you’re MJ, not to be confused with the pop icon Michael Jackson.
It has been established on several occasions that he is Isaaq. The clan that he insults the most is MJ. He even occasionally comes to the politics section to gloat about terror attacks in Puntland. You can tell how happy he gets.

It has been established on several occasions that he is Isaaq. The clan that he insults the most is MJ. He even occasionally comes to the politics section to gloat about terror attacks in Puntland. You can tell how happy he gets.
Aussie has a deep hatred for somalis in general, are you sure he’s not a “lower caste” tribe with his resentment coming out ?? But come to think of it, I don’t think I ever seen him insult somaliland so you might be on to something :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
Is that right? I could swear he is MJ. 90% of this site is MJ, so my bets were hedged.

He does insult Somaliland btw. I actually think he goes for MJ bc the majority of his audience is MJ, and you guys tend to be vocal from what I’ve noticed. I noticed most of the SL users tend to be chill, and the some MJ ones are kind of dogmatic in a scary way, but the #s are skewed so it could just be that lol.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wouldn’t worry to much about this loser. The only thing that unites all these lost causes is that they have a massive cuqdaad problems. And instead of reflecting and internalising themselves on why they are so shit in life they blame all their issues on ethnicity clans religion etc etc everything but themselves
Notice how all these atheists except @Apollo are huge self haters? They always bash Somalis laakin. You never see them say positive words. Its as if they internalized gaalnimo as non Somali and will attack anything Somali.

I have never met a Somali atheist outside the internet. They are the definition of cowardism.

Notice how all these atheists except @Apollo are huge self haters? They always bash Somalis laakin. You never see them say positive words. Its as if they internalized gaalnimo as non Somali and will attack anything Somali.

I have never met a Somali atheist outside the internet. They are the definition of cowardism.

I met plenty of atheists in my life. Cadaan, Arab, time jelec and never come across a single one with so much self loathing for their kind.

And you are right about the cowardice. These self leathers would not dare say a word in public either surrounded by family or extended relatives. The most they can say is if they mouth off to their galo buddies.

It would be funny if it weren’t so sad

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Ayan didn't cause and nor played a role of the Somali disaster and her problem was, Islam. You seem to hate her under Islam and most importantly, you will wipe out others who you think threaten your Arab ancestral land of Puntland because of your clan. Ayan is right.
Ayan hersi is a well known harlot in the amsterdam redlight district for decades she has sold her body for some chump change.

Ayan hersi is from mu sub clan but with me it's deen over qabil

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How come Allah didn’t answer his own prophet’s prayer? Seems spiteful, don’t you think?

I could guide your beloved uncle who’s been so good to my final prophet to the right path, but nah he’ll burn in hell..

Secondly, why’s it so terrible for Abu Talib to stick to his ancestors’ gods, meanwhile unironically you’d want the lady to do the same? Contradiction much?
Gaal
Allah can lead us all to correctness and the right path, but we was told to keep away from the Shaytan
Abu Talib was given the chance to repent, but he bowed down to the idols, yet w he was the Prophets Uncle
Ibrahim PBUH own Father was a gaal, who created the idols.
Still, they were Prophets
Its her choice, but hell is an one way ticket and I sincerly believe that she is doing this for an free ticket to the west, the way that the Iranians do it, by claiming Religion Persecution

Muji

VIP

It’s haram for you to lie like this.

halwa

✨🌙
May Allah forgive her for her sins and may she return back to Islam in the future. The husband was dumb for divorcing her. Khasaaro.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mate

Take your L

You should be proud that MJ attracts the most diverse thinkers.
Here are a few gems from him:
Fang

Good point. They’ve been treading this issue very carefully and wanted to gain the people’s hearts and minds in those contentious areas, but till now, to no avail. I think they should radically shift their determination for sovereignty and attempt to include Puntland. Then, the issue of those contested areas could be resolved.
@FBIsomalia

Which country, Puntland or South Somalia? Give credit to Somalilanders, they’ve made up their minds and their intentions is very clear in seeking sovereignty. What’s Puntland, is it a nation-State or a federal state? There is not a single federal state in other federal countries where they’ve their own constitution, army and foreign policy. Our tribal enclaves practice voodoo federalism and it will never work because minnows like Qatar and UAE will always play their chessboard games over Somali lives. Either seek recognition like Somaliland or stop acting like a sovereign nation. This is why we became the laughing stock of the world.
Then there's the only two threads he's ever made in the politics section:
Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region
Is Bosaaso Becoming Like Mogadishu?

Here are a few more posts:
Guys

I support the independence of Somaliland and this thread isn't a debate about their sovereignty. Chill guys.

Another thing @Kurolady08 if you don’t have a Somali clan, forget being acknowledged by Somalis. Any idea? If you don’t know, just claim Isaaq, they’re more civilised than the other clans and more accepting of others. @VixR is their chief. Whisper to her ears and she will spread the word among her troops here.
There was also a thread about Muse Bihi at Hajj with his mom. I commented that they looked like twins and he went ballistic even going as far as telling me that I was going to hell. The thread appears to have since been deleted in a fit of rage.

I could keep going but I think you get my point.

Muji

VIP
Here are a few gems from him:

Then there's the only two threads he's ever made in the politics section:
Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region
Is Bosaaso Becoming Like Mogadishu?

Here are a few more posts:

There was also a thread about Muse Bihi at Hajj with his mom. I commented that they looked like twins and he went ballistic even going as far as telling me that I was going to hell. The thread appears to have since been deleted in a fit of rage.

I could keep going but I think you get my point.

He insults Somali men all day long does that mean he is a Somali woman?

He is a MJ Crow I’m sorry to break this news to you walal. Hence why he knows so much about Puntland and darood subclans. You should ask hoyo if you have any gaal relatives in Australia who isn’t the gay priest (I’m sure he is MJ too)