Somali woman divorced after she became Christian.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He insults Somali men all day long does that mean he is a Somali woman?

He is a MJ Crow I’m sorry to break this news to you walal. Hence why he knows so much about Puntland and darood subclans. You should ask hoyo if you have any gaal relatives in Australia who isn’t the gay priest...I’m sure he is MJ too
How does this thread go from bashing an Apostate, kafair to cussing each other out
Typical Somalis

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He insults Somali men all day long does that mean he is a Somali woman?

He is a MJ Crow I’m sorry to break this news to you walal. Hence why he knows so much about Puntland and darood subclans. You should ask hoyo if you have any gaal relatives in Australia who isn’t the gay priest (I’m sure he is MJ too)
  1. Everyone knows about MJ subclans because we are incredibly laandheere. I've had people from other regions mentioning my subclan down to my reer. As royalty, we are used to this.
  2. The khaniis in Australia is Marehan.
  3. The only time that a Somali apostate would tell someone that they're going to hell is when they feel their clan has been slighted.
I know that you don't want to accept him as part of your clan but this is the reality. The dude is clearly Isaaq.
:manny:

mrlog

VIP
  1. Everyone knows about MJ subclans because we are incredibly laandheere. I've had people from other regions mentioning my subclan down to my reer. As royalty, we are used to this.
  3. The only time that a Somali apostate would tell someone that they're going to hell is when they feel their clan has been slighted.
I know that you don't want to accept him as part of your clan but this is the reality. The dude is clearly Isaaq.

Negative
He’s not one of us.
Maybe @Sheikh or @kickz can claim him

Muji

VIP

He is an MJ why do you think I got rid so quickly. Just admit that most of the gaalo are darood- you even have MMS and the high priestess of gaalnimo Ayan Hersi Ali herself. The MJ clan are a perfect incubator for gaalnimo since you are reared on qabil, arrogance and hate.

In your quote, If he was isaaq why would he be introducing her to vixr? That makes no sense...

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop bringing Qabiil into the generals.

This is a general thread.

The topic is talking about a Muslim person who left the religion

Qabiil mentioning will not be tolerated!!!

Let this be a warning to everyone including the mods!!!!!!

mrlog

VIP
I missed you huuno

If I was hanti la’aan would u still miss me?
If I didn’t smell of Sauvage Dior would u still hug me
If it turns out i ain’t SLander but MJ limited would u change ur allegiance

I’m asking Q’s to find out how u really feel inside

Muji

VIP
If I was hanti la’aan would u still miss me?
If I didn’t smell of Sauvage Dior would u still hug me
If it turns out i ain’t SLander but MJ limited would u change ur allegiance

I’m asking Q’s to find out how u really feel inside

Yes
Yes
Yes

VixR

Veritas
They’re treating @AussieHustler like the game hot potato back in elementary school lmfao.

I think Aussie won this round, bc the topic morphed from righteous religion to arguing about what clan he is :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Aussie see how nice she is to you now. And yesterday she was dissing mj the king of pop.
I’m nice to everyone. And I feel the same way about him regardless of what he is, not that I buy he’s from SL. Once, Aussie posted about a teacher shortage in SL and tagged me to ask why I don’t go help. I think that was his MJ coming out :icon lol:

The weirdest, most vocally dogmatic and clan-centered users on here are MJ. Is there a reason for that, or is it a fluke?
Wlhi there’s something about you that screams isaaq
I’m dying to know what that means :drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Once again.......
From Bashing an Apostate , an Kafir , to Bashing each others Tribe and heritage
I wonder why they say somalis has an iq of 68
:deadpeter: :mugshotman:

I’m nice to everyone. And I feel the same way about him regardless of what he is, not that I buy he’s from SL. Once, Aussie posted about a teacher shortage in SL and tagged me to ask why I don’t go help. I think that was his MJ coming out :icon lol:

The weirdest, most vocally dogmatic and clan-centered users on here are MJ. Is there a reason for that, or is it a fluke?

I’m dying to know what that means :drakelaugh:

More proof he is isaaq. He was worried about children from his region not having enough teachers and tagged a fellow sis to help their kids back home. Daaamn imagine if you guys are long distance cousins:9uoofqd:

VixR

Veritas
More proof he is isaaq. He was worried about children from his region not having enough teachers and tagged a fellow sis to help their kids back home. Daaamn imagine if you guys are long distance cousins:9uoofqd:
No, he was mocking the shortage, but acting like he cared and was merely notifying me of it, and he said I needed to go help out immediately, why am I not helping them out lol. It was very weird.

Aussie is overcompensating for engaging in clannish pursuits in the past by loudly calling out in objection to Somali flaws, but it sometimes rears it’s ugly head in him despite himself, bc he learned it at his folks’ knees. Just like how you were taught to call for SL extermination at your father’s knee.

Trending