Somali woman divorced after she became Christian.

Muji

VIP
More proof he is isaaq. He was worried about children from his region not having enough teachers and tagged a fellow sis to help their kids back home. Daaamn imagine if you guys are long distance cousins:9uoofqd:

Look at this 68iq if he was isaaq why would he be tagging others? That’s like me tagging other women to fix somalia. By tagging her he was stating that it’s the isaaqs person responsibiliy and not his.

Anyway @Crow he confirmed to me when we were friends that he is MJ I’m sorry but on the positive side, you can now claim to have the most progressive qabil in the world spearheaded by Ilhan, Ayan Hersi and MMS. It won’t be long till Barkhad wears a dress.

Look at this 68iq if he was isaaq why would he be tagging others? That’s like me tagging other women to fix somalia. By tagging her he was stating that it’s the isaaqs person responsibiliy and not his.

Anyway @Crow he confirmed to me when we were friends that he is MJ I’m sorry but on the positive side, you can now claim to have the most progressive qabil in the world spearheaded by Ilhan, Ayan Hersi and MMS. It won’t be long till Barkhad wears a dress.

Knowles waad tahay adiga? I know being a londoner the most likely qabil you are. But still cant put my finget on it