Is Bosaaso Becoming Like Mogadishu?

The UAE/Saudi terror allies attack Mogadishu and Qatar retaliates with it's terror connections and attacks Bosaaso. Is Bosaaso the weakest link of Puntland because of it is strong connections with former terrorists turned businessmen? Is it possible for both of these entities (SFG and Puntland) to expel these Gulf Arab States and replace them with China?

@DR OSMAN what do you think?

Another attack in Bosaaso.

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...ning-minister-escapes-bomb-attack-in-puntland

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's already proven Qatar is behind these attacks so they can get UAE to vacate the port but at the same time the frequency of attack is low compared to Mogadishu the two can't be compared.

It's already proven Qatar is behind these attacks so they can get UAE to vacate the port but at the same time the frequency of attack is low compared to Mogadishu the two can't be compared.

@sincity

The frequency could be increased if required, but it is their capabilities that’s scary. They do have local sympathisers if they can plant an ied in the middle of the city. Or did they attach to his car? I think it will only get worse.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The UAE/Saudi terror allies attack Mogadishu and Qatar retaliates with it's terror connections and attacks Bosaaso. Is Bosaaso the weakest link of Puntland because of it is strong connections with former terrorists turned businessmen? Is it possible for both of these entities (SFG and Puntland) to expel these Gulf Arab States and replace them with China?

@DR OSMAN what do you think?

Another attack in Bosaaso.

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...ning-minister-escapes-bomb-attack-in-puntland

Their sick people, they never changed idealogies. Its like me telling u dont believe in jinn activities, but i can act normal and operate in life when normal, but i will always believe those jinn activities israel and if their is working model, i will support it regardless if its good or bad outcome. Because cadifadu waa ariin shaydhan weeye ugu wayn. its hard to kick away. A bullet in the head helps. Some cadifad is mental illness but they dont know it, it has overtaken their world view even if ppl reject it. Thats why its always best to revert to where the majority is, untill u have working model which is what these little terrorists in bosaso business men did, their just waiting for the right time to execute fully. Like I wud wait for my cadifad the right time when the model is there about jinn activities, but their is about physical real world matters which results in physical real world destruction, mine knocks me out spiritually.

wat sheikh umal how emotions and believing in something everyone else rejects is shaydhanka yar buu yiri mid ka si daran baba jirane.

Their sick people, they never changed idealogies. Its like me telling u dont believe in jinn activities, but i can act normal and operate in life when normal, but i will always believe those jinn activities israel and if their is working model, i will support it regardless if its good or bad outcome. Because cadifadu waa ariin shaydhan weeye ugu wayn. its hard to kick away. A bullet in the head helps

@DR OSMAN

Who are these “sick people that never change ideologies”? If they’re former Ittihad people, aren’t they Salafis and aligned with the Saudis and the Emirates? Who are those Puntlander wadaads loyal to the Qataris? Are they Atom’s followers which the Qataris have on speed dial? Is Atom organising these attacks from Doha?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Who are these “sick people that never change ideologies”? If they’re former Ittihad people, aren’t they Salafis and aligned with the Saudis and the Emirates? Who are those Puntlander wadaads loyal to the Qataris? Are they Atom’s followers which the Qataris have on speed dial? Is Atom organising these attacks from Doha?

Salafis are pretty good niyahow, its religious doctrine of its time period, not as great as iraqi sufis of their day which is so deep but it cant be handled at this stage of their development as a people, i guess. U need to be civilization for those deep sufi texts. But salafism is not politics sxb, its more about religion and they have strong valid points when u listen to them. 'JAMA'AH' rule is absolutely paramount in life.

But these alitihaad and stuff do not have mosques and religious teachings its purely political idealogy its about government, they want to use their islamic politics, not islamic religion there is difference. Its like the KKK religious component and political component to run america. Alitihaad, ictisam, dam jadiid watever name they disguise themselves under u cud say is similar, its against the somali world views. Nazism was pure political. Some disguise themselves even as conservatives or liberals but u can trace the idealogy quickly to its founding roots. most idealogy is re hash of history, their REPEATING not LEARNING from IT. THEIR LIKE UR HAWIYE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I kinda feel sorry for Jews. They Support conservatives but thats where someone who IS KKK operates while keeping his religious idealogy view on u, maybe not open, i ddont say shit open to ppl about that israel stuff. GOD is so important to ppl life, heck it is too me, what u think them. Cuz u find yurself one day where nothing will work, their will be a point everything fails in life, the question is what u going to fall back on. Thats faith noone teach u that or force u, its up to u, u may fall back on bottle, pills, khat, watever keeps u floating to get up again. Some fall back on their DOG, or kids, or parents. But there is always that breaking point where all hope is lost, i turn to FAITH, u may not and I respect that. I only respected faith cuz of jin activities myself cuz these naabnaab in the world cant help me, u lose faith in them and turn back to GOD.

Dont get me started on jews its physical world matter sxb that one, since their physical. They shouldn't worry about nutcases seeing invisible things as they dont have time for the physical anymore. Its the one who see nothing but the physical world and still follow an idealogy that has roots in the past and they rehashing and slipping it in somewhere while holding or aligning to political agenda that is accepted. Miyi Islam shouldn't be anything like City Islam anyways, it never was.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Miyi Islam needs to correlate to their environment and daily lives sicne that's purpose of religion 'faith'. It doesnt help having settled idealogy for them since they can't actually utilize such concept out there. It's ok for settled ppl I guess. Then what sort of settled ppl u talking about and their history is another question, what is their value system(u will hear this on their mouth correlated by everyone and then u trace that idealogy where it came from, has it got foundational truths or is it 'man made'.

Its hard to bring somali foreign political idea be it arab or african or european cuz of the value system being vastly different, different histories, different war cries on their lips. U essentially fighting 200 years with sayidka regarding somalia. possibly longer with boqor osman but they adapted to hold both 'views' relevant of blood based but also somali based. They mix the two sometimes which is wat causes suspicions among other clans. But they create the working model at all times.

But look at our generation and u do a summary of wat ur outlook is when their 50-60, and their place in society, runta iska sheeg niyahow? they are no different their generation is exactly like ours, its what they spend their time on that makes u different. U remember that 10 year old kid saying he wants to be president in garowe and talking like a siyasi, wat u expect from him in 50 years compared to the kids in hamar or hargeisa?

Havent u heard kids say I want to be president in america, well great, then u watch them evolve over time and how they apply that working model to get there. Its weird i cant describe the way to prepare yourself but it has to do with ur past while watching the future and assessing yourself and place and parents and tribe n other tribes and then world powers and those nations in between like mid east

Last edited:
@DR OSMAN

Mate, Jews and Hawiye halkaa naga dhig, let’s focus on those who are working with the Qataris to destabilise Puntland. Are they the ittihads aka Ictisam or others like Atom’s group? I will appreciate if you stick to this point.:)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is two types of politicians some who are born with it, some who actually learn the art of it. Some thru school, or contacts, or watever u know what I mean. Their good socializers basically. I only got interested because of 'need' when i saw my country in a mess, if hadaysan jirin 'needkani' i wud follow my own dreams as a kid which I know what that was, reading encyclopedias on my bedside and going to school and playing around in labs with it to understand it.

hence u wont even like politics, i dont like it personally but its the need for the nation right now and the HUGE GAP missing. I prefer business and encyclopedia more runti or else i probably wouldnt utilize my father knowledge in politics and begin my journey. I also like jinn topics anigu due to experience now, i cud sit there for hours listening to that from somali sufferers, to see how wild it can get and correlate it to my experience.

Like roob dooon they do in droughts, they know praying is 'request' ma aha 'guarantee' halka settlers waxay moodan 'praying' waa qasab illahi inu ka aqbalayo. U need to do other things to help yourself also but have faith when prayer fails. They dont undersatnd faith means 'ill wait if u answer' but ill help myself in mean time. So when u fail in all ur attempts and ur actions, u can then go back and pray and hope again. Rajo is big thing sxb or u will kill yourself ama waa quusan akhirki and thats death

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For an atheist, obese, who doesn't hang out with Somalis, you sure do spend a lot of time talking crap about Puntland. Go back to the drawing board, you're not triggering anyone but yourself.

@DR OSMAN

Mate, ignore these peasants.

The peace deal between mujahid Abdulahi Yusuf and Al-itahaad aka Al-Ictisam was for them to quit politics and in exchange, they were generously compensated to acquire many major businesses including the ports, are you accusing these guys to be bedfellows with Qatar?

It’s not AS or isis, lemme give you a hint, were these bombs a problem in bosaso, or the recent attack in kismayo, say...during the terms of other presidents, or just the one fighting tooth and nail to subdue everyone and who brought in even outside forces to get his way within another region? Are we to be surprised that they would commit these acts

It’s not AS or isis, lemme give you a hint, were these bombs a problem in bosaso, or the recent attack in kismayo, say...during the terms of other presidents, or just the one fighting tooth and nail to subdue everyone and who brought in even outside forces to get his way within another region? Are we to be surprised that they would commit these acts

@SilverL

We aren’t talking about Alshabaab or ISIS, but the darker forces in Puntland that enables Qatar to destabilise Puntland in order to force the UAE out of the region. If they succeed, what will stop Alshabaab and ISIS to use similar tactics in the future? We need to uncover them, any ideas?

Trending