Somali woman’s kids taken by white ex husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool you’re acting like I said something golden, but it’s because of the contrast of what ppl on this thread, which are, as usual, incredibly irrational as f*ck are saying.

It’s neither a life sentence to marry Ajnabi nor is it a bad thing, nor is it why she’s having these issues. And no, random Somali guys are NOT to blame for her marital issues either. They talk as if Somalis don’t encounter horrible marriage problems. These are all very simple things to comprehend.

One would think these are simple thins to comprehend for the “s have 68 IQ” crowd. (Seemingly not).

I agree with the idiocy of focusing on interracial relationships, as if that’s the root of anyone’s issues.

But when you say the state takes them with impunity, I have to ask: Why are they taking them? At least in the US, the mothers have to really f*ck some shit up for their children to be taken. I honestly wonder what actually happened in this case, bc chances are she contributed to it.

Wallahi I can’t speak for the woman on his threads case. She won’t release details, I’m guessing because the case is ongoing. But here’s one of the more famous videos on Somali children stolen by the state.

https://www.doamuslims.org/somali-c...uthorities-because-of-parents-broken-english/

They make up petty reasons for taking our children. I’m not in the states but I know a Somali family where I’m from - the kids were taken because apparently the mother wanted to withdraw her kids from school and take them to an Islamic school. The teachers found out from the kids. They reported her for god knows what. The social services carried out an investigation and declared her a negligent/unfit mother. They’re claiming she neglected their learning and their living conditions weren’t adequate. But she lived in a council house? Provided by the government.

This is in England as well. I know it’s worse in Canada.

I agree with the idiocy of focusing on interracial relationships, as if that’s the root of anyone’s issues.

But when you say the state takes them with impunity, I have to ask: Why are they taking them? At least in the US, the mothers have to really f*ck some shit up for their children to be taken. I honestly wonder what actually happened in this case, bc chances are she contributed to it.
Its everywhere in the west the mother has huge advantage to have the kids. Courts across the west agree a mother is a nurturer. Its easy to scream its because i am somali or black when she refused to say the reason she lost custody. From what i gather she lost visitation as well. No doubt she made some mistakes that contributed to it.

VixR

Veritas
One would think these are simple thins to comprehend for the “s have 68 IQ” crowd. (Seemingly not).
I hate to push fake news (68 IQ). They are just overly irrational and emotional about interracial relationships and certain other things to the point they are retarded about shit like this. I’m surprised you disagree with them tbh, I would’ve thought you’d be right there with them lol

Do you think they secretly like being bashed by our beloved Reiko & co, and the Twitterverse about being good-for-nothings farahs, bc several of them qashined my post saying that it has nothing to do with them :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi I can’t speak for the woman on his threads case. She won’t release details, I’m guessing because the case is ongoing. But here’s one of the more famous videos on Somali children stolen by the state.

https://www.doamuslims.org/somali-c...uthorities-because-of-parents-broken-english/

They make up petty reasons for taking our children. I’m not in the states but I know a Somali family where I’m from - the kids were taken because apparently the mother wanted to withdraw her kids from school and take them to an Islamic school. The teachers found out from the kids. They reported her for god knows what. The social services carried out an investigation and declared her a negligent/unfit mother. They’re claiming she neglected their learning and their living conditions weren’t adequate. But she lived in a council house? Provided by the government.

This is in England as well. I know it’s worse in Canada.
I’m biased on this tbh, bc Islamic school =/= school at all. Not that I think that’s a sole reason to take kids away, but maybe their home was unlivable inside? Honestly, I just know that the foster system here is incredibly burdened and the situation has to be horrible for kids to be taken. More often than not, there’s kids in unfortunate situations that are left with the unfit parents rather than the opposite.

I hate to push fake news (68 IQ). They are just overly irrational and emotional about interracial relationships and certain other things to the point they are retarded about shit like this. I’m surprised you disagree with them tbh, I would’ve thought you’d be right there with them lol

Do you think they secretly like being bashed by our beloved Reiko & co, and the Twitterverse about being good-for-nothings farahs, bc several of them qashined my post saying that it has nothing to do with them :cosbyhmm:
Its not the main reason. But you cant deny interracial/intercultral relationships face some issues people from same culture dont face. I would say culture is far bigger issue than race.

VixR

Veritas
Its not the main reason. But you cant deny interracial/intercultral relationships face some issues people from same culture dont face. I would say culture is far bigger issue than race.
Drop the nonsense. Divorce and custody battles are not culturally exclusive. You’d have to be really blind to even put that forth as an argument.

While you're right that they are at an extreme, you seem to be on the other extreme based on all your posts on this page.

I am Jamaacatu DNA/Cushitic history brigade/Somali Defence league. This is a non-racist nationalist Somali salvation movement. I am the spiritual founder of this movement and we even have whites @ like James Dahl in this movement.

You are confusing me with the Cushitic alt right/Anti Bantus/s brigade etc.......Apollo is the general of this group.

Drop the nonsense. Divorce and custody battles are not culturally exclusive. You’d have to be really blind to even put that forth as an argument.
So people having children and seeing how to raise them differently makes no difference? I feel like in order to be true open minded liberal one have to pretend race and culture dont matter. Love will overcome everything. But thats pretentious and not how the real world works

VixR

Veritas
So people having children and seeing how to raise them differently makes no difference? I feel like in order to be true open minded liberal one have to pretend race and culture dont matter. Love will overcome everything. But thats pretentious and not how the real world works
Erm...look around. Couples that were within a culture argue about what their children will do and won’t do, punishments etc.

That’s a whole bunch of hullabaloo. Love does not overcome everything. Staying together is hard work, period exclamation point. That’s why most ppl take the easy road and divorce when their discord reaches toxic levels that are no longer sustainable, interracial/cultural or NOT.
While you're right that they are at an extreme, you seem to be on the other extreme based on all your posts on this page.
How so?

I wouldn't even say it's a liberal thing. It's more of a hippy thing. Just take a visit to Manhattan and you will find some of the most talented and brilliant people in the world, many of whom proudly identify as liberals. And you would probably find more interracial couplings in Birmingham Alabama than in Manhattan.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging the fact that mentally unwell people, people with a plethora of personality disorders, people with a host of other issues, etc. are over-represented when it comes to interracial relationships. That does not necessarily mean interracial relationships are inherently bad or unstable, either. Just in case a certain someone tries to misquote me.

I’m biased on this tbh, bc Islamic school =/= school at all. Not that I think that’s a sole reason to take kids away, but maybe their home was unlivable inside? Honestly, I just know that the foster system here is incredibly burdened and the situation has to be horrible for kids to be taken. More often than not, there’s kids in unfortunate situations that are left with the unfit parents rather than the opposite.

In England it’s becoming impossible nowadays to get adequate housing from the council. It’s the council that gave her the house she’s living in so to take her kids because that house isn’t “good” enough is a violation of her and her children’s rights. That’s first of all.

Secondly it doesn’t matter what you or I or the government thinks. It is legal to send your child to a religious school as long as they cover the national curriculum which plenty of Islamic schools in the U.K. do. In fact Jewish people have their own schools and their kids aren’t being taken away from them on that basis. So for them to open an investigation based on that is ludicrous. Secondly the kids merely said the mum was thinking about it. They didn’t even attack her based on “fact” but on a hunch. What we have here is a case of racism with a sinister side of islamophobia.

VixR

Veritas
In England it’s becoming impossible nowadays to get adequate housing from the council. It’s the council that gave her the house she’s living in so to take her kids because that house isn’t “good” enough is a violation of her and her children’s rights. That’s first of all.

Secondly it doesn’t matter what you or I or the government thinks. It is legal to send your child to a religious school as long as they cover the national curriculum which plenty of Islamic schools in the U.K. do. In fact Jewish people have their own schools and their kids aren’t being taken away from them on that basis. So for them to open an investigation based on that is ludicrous. Secondly the kids merely said the mum was thinking about it. They didn’t even attack her based on “fact” but on a hunch. What we have here is a case of racism with a sinister side of islamophobia.
That’s not the same. Jewish and Catholic schools, at least in the US, subscribe to the state curriculum and add religious classes supplementally. Meanwhile, Islamic schools (at least here) are not giving an education to the kids. If she would’ve homeschooled them and sent them to the Islamic school, that would’ve been legitimate.

Erm...look around. Couples that were within a culture argue about what their children will do and won’t do, punishments etc.

That’s a whole bunch of hullabaloo. Love does not overcome everything. Staying together is hard work, period exclamation point. That’s why most ppl take the easy road and divorce when their discord reaches toxic levels that are no longer sustainable, interracial/cultural or NOT.

How so?

Abaayo if interracial relationships were so hunky dory we wouldn’t have a plethora of interacial couples on YouTube talking about their hardships. And that’s from New York to Tokyo to Johannesburg. It doesn’t matter what continent you’re on they all complain about the same things. I get that you wanna be open minded but I’ll take what the people actually in these relationships have to say more seriously. And I’m saying this as someone who isn’t anti biracials.

That’s not the same. Jewish and Catholic schools, at least in the US, subscribe to the state curriculum and add religious classes supplementally. Meanwhile, Islamic schools (at least here) are not giving an education to the kids. If she would’ve homeschooled them and sent them to the Islamic school, that would’ve been legitimate.

Who said anything about the US? You were defending the child services in the case I told you about here in the U.K. In the U.K. Islamic schools do abide by the law. Literally nothing you said is relevant to what we’re talking about.

VixR

Veritas
Who said anything about the US? You were defending the child services in the case I told you about here in the U.K. In the U.K. Islamic schools do abide by the law. Literally nothing you said is relevant to what we’re talking about.
If that’s the case, I guess we’re talking about two different realities

If that’s the case, I guess we’re talking about two different realities

These people are biased against us in general. In the case I linked they took her kids because her English wasn’t good enough. If that’s legal they should be taking most immigrants kids but they don’t. It’s worth thinking why we are one of the few communities with this problem.

To extend an olive branch I know there are absolutely animalistic people out there in our ethnic group who shouldn’t be raising kids. But when a Somali woman has to fear the child protective services because her English isn’t good enough? That’s a problem to me.

VixR

Veritas
Abaayo if interracial relationships were so hunky dory we wouldn’t have a plethora of interacial couples on YouTube talking about their hardships. And that’s from New York to Tokyo to Johannesburg. It doesn’t matter what continent you’re on they all complain about the same things. I get that you wanna be open minded but I’ll take what the people actually in these relationships have to say more seriously. And I’m saying this as someone who isn’t anti biracials.
But I’m NOT saying they’re hunky dory. I’m saying they’re just as messy, as are MOST relationships, those within a culture included. Failed relationships are the mean.

I wouldn't even say it's a liberal thing. It's more of a hippy thing. Just take a visit to Manhattan and you will find some of the most talented and brilliant people in the world, many of whom proudly identify as liberals. And you would probably find more interracial couplings in Birmingham Alabama than in Manhattan.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging the fact that mentally unwell people, people with a plethora of personality disorders, people with a host of other issues, etc. are over-represented when it comes to interracial relationships. That does not necessarily mean interracial relationships are inherently bad or unstable, either. Just in case a certain someone tries to misquote me.
I agree. I lean to the left on many issues. But part of the left is the hippy way of thinking which is to pretend race and culture dont matter and always defend we are all the same position. Its intellectual dishonesty. All i said was interracial and intercultural relationship face more hardship than relationship same background people do. As Mea says all you have to do is listen to interracial couples talk about it. When your relationship face more negativity its gonna have an impact.

VixR

You seem to be extreme on the other side tbh. You have to acknowledge in the world we live in race and culture matters....to say other couple divorce as well is a cop-out. if you dont think the environment you live in dont have any affect on your relationship. then we just dont live in the same world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts