Somali woman’s kids taken by white ex husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Cadaanka iska ilaali.

She used to say that interracial marriage is the best solution and now look at her.

Wallahi as much as I’m shady to Somali men, you will never see a Somali guy separating his kids from their mother. This white guy even got restraining order against her. She can’t come close to her kids. Imagine carrying your child for 9 months in your stomach and this pig skinned asshole rips your kids away from you. She made her bed and now she must deal with the consequences sadly.

Please sisters say no to interracial marriages.

I blame this on Somali men. If they had stepped up and knew how to treat women, some Somali women wouldn’t go after Ajnabi men. If you look at this, it’s all Somali men’s fault. They’ve failed the Somali women.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Cadaanka iska ilaali.

She used to say that interracial marriage is the best solution and now look at her.

Wallahi as much as I’m shady to Somali men, you will never see a Somali guy separating his kids from their mother. This white guy even got restraining order against her. She can’t come close to her kids. Imagine carrying your child for 9 months in your stomach and this pig skinned asshole rips your kids away from you. She made her bed and now she must deal with the consequences sadly.

Please sisters say no to interracial marriages.

either they get beaten up by their madow husbands or gets their kids taken away by their white husbands.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They wouldn’t marry black men or white men if Somali men knew how to treat women better!
aadigana miya luugu kacay? They should maybe learn how to get know a person and see what their personalities are before marrying right of the bat.

Gibiin-Udug

aadigana miya luugu kacay? They should maybe learn how to get know a person and see what their personalities are before marrying right of the bat.
Maya aniga waan ficanahay. Men lie. You will never know about their true personality until they’re no longer interested in you.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Not surprised, white people are ruthless in these cases. The white man will always win when they are in interracial relationships unless they are criminals and they hold grudges.

These whitewashed somalis who look down on somalis always claim us after they get burned and play victim on our name. Also this is crazy. I have no doubt she made some emotional decision and lashed out on her husband and he used it against her. The clue is when she described herself as someone who never take no for answer and always fight until she gets her way

Gibiin-Udug

I can’t believe you losers are blaming her. She’s the victim. She can’t see her kids.

This is why Somali women are marrying out.

I can’t believe you losers are blaming her. She’s the victim. She can’t see her kids.

This is why Somali women are marrying out.
Good....they are marryong out so they cant see their children. I guess she won and we somali men lost. If you cant see the is crazy.....then you are naive

Yet again another xalimo who use to promote happy marriage with ajnaabi on YouTube all of a sudden calacaaling
:bell: Will they ever learn?

The funny part is all of a sudden her kids became Somali
:pachah1::chrisfreshhah: Kulaha Somali children snatch away from their parents

Here is probaby what happened. White guy plans to leave her and start to plan how to get his kids. He tells her he want to end it. She goes crazy and he leaves. Now he start to record conversations. Like a crazy woman she start to send threatning messages and when they talk on the phone she threatens him. He take it to court get restraining order. But she hasnt learned anything and when she founds out about restraining order she calls him again threatning him more. Now he has prove she is unstable. She break the restraining order and proves to be unstable and lose kids

Her skin looks bleached af. Probably why she married out... she wanted her children to have that light-skin and "good" hair she couldn't be born with herself :patrice:

Her skin looks bleached af. Probably why she married out... she wanted her children to have that light-skin and "good" hair she couldn't be born with herself :patrice:

Funny, and he probably wanted some of that melanin in his gene pool. Got it and got out.

Those kids will be well and truly indoctrinated and assimilated back into the white majority.

enhanced-16973-1392345546-19.jpg

Really sucks for the lady, but Somali men's fault?

I genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not. I've seen too much backward reasoning to justify why Somali men ain't shit I'm lost.

But you're joking though innit... right?

:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.