Somali woman’s kids taken by white ex husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I actually hope she's a gypsy polish now,

Up yours waryaa!

How dare you.

Come on now habo, you're one of my fav people here. I thought you'd support me :francis:

She's not Gypsy or Polish alhamdulillah she's Portuguese and Moroccan :damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
If thats the case...it seems im not the only one who dont understand you. Its you who deflect and bring these progressive talking point by bringing in different issues to nagate the points. Anyway we probably wont see this eye to eye....so respect :nvjpqts:
You keep using the buzzword progressive as a crutch and twisting my words lol.

All the best to you though..

Nigga everything is wrong with dating Eastern Euros. Stay away from Blaszczykowszki and dem mans sisters :whoa:

Wallahi I used to hate on Polish chicks, but you just need to find yourself the right Dominika or Edyta.

You'll change your mind when that fob qt passionately fails to express herself in words ...

:mjhaps: :mjlol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wallahi I used to hate on Polish chicks, but you just need to find yourself the right Dominika or Edyta.

You'll change your mind when that fob qt passionately fails to express herself in words ...

:mjhaps: :mjlol:

That ain't it chief, we don't date cyborgs:camby: they literally got no personality. It's like their communist past sucked the humour and colours out of their lives.
All they know is packing vegetables in farms and drinking absolute vodka. :damedamn:

That ain't it chief, we don't date cyborgs:camby: they literally got no personality. It's like their communist past sucked the humour and colours out of their lives.
All they know is packing vegetables in farms and drinking absolute vodka. :damedamn:

Not true they also drink smirnoff

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Come on now habo, you're one of my fav people here. I thought you'd support me :francis:

She's not Gypsy or Polish alhamdulillah she's Portuguese and Moroccan :damedamn:
Portuguese and Moroccan? You got the langaab of Europe mixed with the Langab of the Muslim world.

Bismillah.

I missed you habo, hope everything is well with you.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Portuguese and Moroccan? You got the langaab of Europe mixed with the Langab of the Muslim world.

Bismillah.

I missed you habo, hope everything is well with you.

Have you forgotten my clan? She'll be even more laangaab :pachah1:

But I'm good habo. You got more duas coming your way because I know you're prospering :rejoice: :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have you forgotten my clan? She'll be even more laangaab :pachah1:

But I'm good habo. You got more duas coming your way because I know you're prospering :rejoice: :salute:
Triple langaab, she might resent you. You're better off arguing and wrestling with a xalimo.

Keep those duas coming. :rejoice:

she wanted to imitate gaal life style, she got rid of anything looking islamic and most likely this marriage was not halal and he was most likely a kuffar guy who never converted, who converts to islam and marries this thing, so perhaps its a punishment form God for leaving islam

oh and stop blaming somali men, females by nature waa hypergamous and like ajanibi penis, all females like to taste something foreign buts its men that carry culture,

except for negro men who are easy at leaving thier fufu culture, mots men stick to their own kind, its females that are easy at leaving culture

Cadaanka iska ilaali.

She used to say that interracial marriage is the best solution and now look at her.

Wallahi as much as I’m shady to Somali men, you will never see a Somali guy separating his kids from their mother. This white guy even got restraining order against her. She can’t come close to her kids. Imagine carrying your child for 9 months in your stomach and this pig skinned asshole rips your kids away from you. She made her bed and now she must deal with the consequences sadly.

Please sisters say no to interracial marriages.

I blame this on Somali men. If they had stepped up and knew how to treat women, some Somali women wouldn’t go after Ajnabi men. If you look at this, it’s all Somali men’s fault. They’ve failed the Somali women.

she is 100% northern/1door, 100% she is harti or 1door and if she is harti she has an 1door mum, 100000% from her somali accent,

she wanted to imitate gaal life style, she got rid of anything looking islamic and most likely this marriage was not halal and he was most likely a kuffar guy who never converted, who converts to islam and marries this thing, so perhaps its a punishment form God for leaving islam

oh and stop blaming somali men, females by nature waa hypergamous and like ajanibi penis, all females like to taste something foreign buts its men that carry culture,

except for negro men who are easy at leaving thier fufu culture, mots men stick to their own kind, its females that are easy at leaving culture
Yeah she left everything being somali and got burned. I never seen a seperated somali couple where the mother is not even allowed to see her children. If this was somalis she coukd speak to the family and reerka would get involved. Now her children are raised by a gaal and will become gaalo who are somali by name only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts