Somali woman’s kids taken by white ex husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
She doesnt have to deal with 3 annoying kids and can focus on doing her youtube videos fulltime and live her best life......WINNING

''XaLiMoS ArE WiNnINg''

mocking-spongebob.jpg

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
Cadaanka iska ilaali.

She used to say that interracial marriage is the best solution and now look at her.

Wallahi as much as I’m shady to Somali men, you will never see a Somali guy separating his kids from their mother. This white guy even got restraining order against her. She can’t come close to her kids. Imagine carrying your child for 9 months in your stomach and this pig skinned asshole rips your kids away from you. She made her bed and now she must deal with the consequences sadly.

Please sisters say no to interracial marriages.

I blame this on Somali men. If they had stepped up and knew how to treat women, some Somali women wouldn’t go after Ajnabi men. If you look at this, it’s all Somali men’s fault. They’ve failed the Somali women.

The video is too long, but this is only from her perspective, if we got from both perspectives the image would be more clear.

You can’t blame Somali men for this because we cannot and will not control people’s choices, she had the right to marry out and she did, we did not force her. You should really look for someone else to blame.

At the ene of the video she does say she foresaw all this happening midway into their relationship and all the signs were there but persisted to play dumb and be naive

The biggest enemy of xalimos happens to be naivety
:farmajoyaab:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Her skin looks bleached af. Probably why she married out... she wanted her children to have that light-skin and "good" hair she couldn't be born with herself :patrice:
She has good hair tho don’t know how bleached skin looks like but she looks caramel skinned to me

Sad as it might be it’s not our fault but hers, why would she trust her material life with ajinabi and cadaan one at that. This should be a lesson for those who intends to marry out be they men or women, east or west home is the best and nothing can be better than to wed those who you share with them kinship, culture and religion.

Apparently the cadaan guy called the 911 on her after she posted that video
:drakelaugh:And the polic came knocking her door midnight lol cadaans have no chills walahi.

Here she is talking about it

LOOOOL. In the West, women are usually favoured in custody cases, and judges/juries are biased against the father. For this to lose custody of her kids to a guy, it only means one thing, she was a fucking awful mother and a deadbeat. No wonder our resident Psycho @Reiko supports her.

:deadpeter: Imagine failing as woman so badly your kids are taken from you for their own good. Looool

I can’t believe you losers are blaming her. She’s the victim. She can’t see her kids.

This is why Somali women are marrying out.

For once we agree.

All I want to know is how there wasn't shared custody and how a restraining order couldn't even be within the realm of the possible.

Cadaanka iska ilaali.

She used to say that interracial marriage is the best solution and now look at her.

Wallahi as much as I’m shady to Somali men, you will never see a Somali guy separating his kids from their mother. This white guy even got restraining order against her. She can’t come close to her kids. Imagine carrying your child for 9 months in your stomach and this pig skinned asshole rips your kids away from you. She made her bed and now she must deal with the consequences sadly.

I blame this on Somali men. If they had stepped up and knew how to treat women, some Somali women wouldn’t go after Ajnabi men. If you look at this, it’s all Somali men’s fault. They’ve failed the Somali women.

:siilaanyolaugh: WHITE MEN ARE DIFFERENT, they are savage to women, they will burn them alive and take the childern.

but at least they better than a Madow guy who WILL IMPREGNATE YOU and not even claim the children or leave you in within the next 2 years and never get in contact with ur ugly half Madow childern :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

AT LEAST WHITEY IS CLAIMING THE CHILDREN AS HIS PROPERTY, those kids are his slaves

LOOOOL. In the West, women are usually favoured in custody cases, and judges/juries are biased against the father. For this to lose custody of her kids to a guy, it only means one thing, she was a fucking awful mother and a deadbeat. No wonder our resident Psycho @Reiko supports her.

:deadpeter: Imagine failing as woman so badly your kids are taken from you for their own good. Looool

Or maybe the western law is most likely very biased against non cadaan. Does this even have to be spelled out to anyone.

Or maybe the western law is most likely very biased against non cadaan. Does this even have to be spelled out to anyone.

That's not how the court works. I don't see any judge who wants to keep his/her job or any jury awarding a man sole custody of the kids because she's not cadaan. What a nonsensical argument. Somalis who make stupid decisions need to take responsibility.

Cadaanka iska ilaali.

i see niggerfied somali hoes saying they are against interracial marriages but say they would marry Madow AA or Caribbeans.

marrying Madow is interracial marriage you DUMB HOE :faysalwtf:

only Madow u should marry is somali bantu and those of high statues like Idris Elba

Cadaanka iska ilaali.

What did she do to get a restraining order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending