Somali woman’s kids taken by white ex husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Her children look Arab/Latino . I could never understand why you would want kids that look nothing like you. Imagine what her grand kids will look like. Couple of blond kids visiting her at the elders home once every three months. :mjkkk:

May god save me from such a fate. :mjcry:

Cadaanka iska ilaali.

She used to say that interracial marriage is the best solution and now look at her.

Wallahi as much as I’m shady to Somali men, you will never see a Somali guy separating his kids from their mother. This white guy even got restraining order against her. She can’t come close to her kids. Imagine carrying your child for 9 months in your stomach and this pig skinned asshole rips your kids away from you. She made her bed and now she must deal with the consequences sadly.

Please sisters say no to interracial marriages.

I blame this on Somali men. If they had stepped up and knew how to treat women, some Somali women wouldn’t go after Ajnabi men. If you look at this, it’s all Somali men’s fault. They’ve failed the Somali women.

I feel sad for her. Inshallah she gets her children back.

This is why I warn Somalis about marrying out, because shit like this happens.

Bohol

VIP
Halimos won though.

2h7uio.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
It seems it’s heading that direction now lol

All the xalimo who use to promote that “ successful Somali/ajnabi relationship” are failing at a much higher rate than ever.

Could samofsomalia be next in line?
:lolbron:

Naah samofsomalia is cool, he actually has a interest for somali culture
:obama:
But a anti islam undercover nazi marrying a xalimo still baffles me to this day
:dwill:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
If this was a white couple the white lady would've without a shadow of a doubt got custody.

He has an interest so long as the malab is fresher give him few more years and he will come out as denis hoenning
:samwelcome: She has Somaliland accent when she speaks Somalis @Bohol locate her village?

Sam of Somalia is cool wallahi. I don't get why some of these users hate him.
The guy even said, he would prefer his daughters NOT to marry reverts :leon: He knows, something is up with most of them

Stop trusting these converts. If you convert in Islam just so you could marry someone, clearly you're not faithful to the religion but are just converting for your own personal needs. Just marry them as a gaal if you're that desperate.

Sam of Somalia is cool wallahi. I don't get why some of these users hate him.
The guy even said, he would prefer his daughters NOT to marry reverts :leon: He knows, something is up with most of them
Oh here we have samofsomalia fun i hope You will remain loyal even his post-muslim phase
:trumpsmirk:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Is this what you guys meant by xalimos are ''winning''?

Doesn't seem like winning seems like they are losing. :pachah1:

Stop trusting these converts. If you convert in Islam just so you could marry someone, clearly you're not faithful to the religion but are just converting for your own personal needs. Just marry them as a gaal if you're that desperate.
A muslim woman cant marry a gaal. Its not a valid marriage in islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts