Somali with E-M293

He’s most likely a descendant of the South Cushites that preceded the East Cushites in the northern part of the Somali peninsula.

I always had the theory that Las Geel rock art was made by the remaining Paleolithic Hunter Gatherers before they were absorbed/went extinct. It was their way of documenting the arrival of a new distinct people. Tall people with “red skin”, white garments and long-horned cattle and goats.

I don’t think the earliest Cushitic pastoralists lived in caves, not when Las Geel at that time was a lush savannah with wild game and plenty of predators such leopard. Only Semites in desert environment made houses out of caves and rock shelters.

Warsangeli paternal lineages: E-V32, J1, R1a, T-M70, E-M293 :yacadiim:

Can the real Warsangeli please stand up?

Apollo

VIP
He’s most likely a descendant of the South Cushites that preceded the East Cushites in the northern part of the Somali peninsula.

I always had the theory that Las Geel rock art was made by the remaining Paleolithic Hunter Gatherers before they were absorbed/went extinct. It was their way of documenting the arrival of a new distinct people. Tall people with “red skin”, white garments and long-horned cattle and goats.

I don’t think the earliest Cushitic pastoralists lived in caves, not when Las Geel at that time was a lush savannah with wild game and plenty of predators such leopard. Only Semites in desert environment made houses out of caves and rock shelters.

E-Y163928 are the real Warsangelis. :mjhaps:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
It’s strange because for example Garhajis who are undisputedly the biggest Isaaq tribe are nearly all Haplogroup T.

Also Habar Awal are mostly E-V32 if I’m not wrong. But Habar Jeclo it’s 50%/50% between E and T it seems :lolbron::mjdontkno:
@Abdi99,

We can't say hj is 50/50 yet until we get more results from Muuse Abokor. We need individuals from each branch of biciide, reer yoonis etc. Also we need results from Cibraan and sanbuur. As for HA I've heard some are also turning out T.

Best,

Faahiye

But the original Levantines who came as hunter gatherers and the later arrivals (pastoralists) were all from present-day Iraq/Syria/Lebanon. I doubt they were phenotypically different.

@Abdi99,

We can't say hj is 50/50 yet until we get more results from Muuse Abokor. We need individuals from each branch of biciide, reer yoonis etc. Also we need results from Cibraan and sanbuur. As for HA I've heard some are also turning out T.

Best,

Faahiye

Isaaq seem to be 70/30 (TM70/EV32).

I have people in my family on a sub-sub-sub- clan on Habar Jeclo let alone Isaaq who have a different haplogroup than me.

My cousin is a Biciide(Muuse Abokor) sub-sub-sub clan of Habar Jeclo .While I’m Reer Badeed (Maxamed Abokor) a sub-sub-sub clan of Habar Jeclo also

He’s a Haplogroup E-V32 while I’m a Haplogroup T-L208.
View attachment 127574
Hj are haplogroup T there's no pure 100% tribe even our hy brothers have some E

Apollo

VIP
I want to know the haplogroups or sub-haplogroups of the madhibaan.

Their origins has to be known. Perhaps they were E-M293 and it could explain this fellow.

But the original Levantines who came as hunter gatherers and the later arrivals (pastoralists) were all from present-day Iraq/Syria/Lebanon. I doubt they were phenotypically different.

Those Eurasian Hunter Gatherers (ancestor of the Natufians) were restricted to the Levant and southern Anatolia.

I’m talking about the Paleolithic Hunter Gatherers that inhabited the Horn of Africa before the arrival of the earliest Cushites.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

Warsans have a lot sheegatos :russ: :lolbron::sass2:

But jokes aside I think it maybe because Warsans are native to coastal areas like Lass Qoray and Bosasso where they could’ve done trade with Arabs,Indians,Persians etc which could be where their multiple haplogroups come from

I want to know the haplogroups or sub-haplogroups of the madhibaan.

Their origins has to be known. Perhaps they were E-M293 and it could explain this fellow.

I’ve heard of a Gabooye with E-V6 and Yibir (outcast clan with alleged Hebrew origin) from Hargeisa area with J2.

I think the results of the ethnic minority clans will be very interesting.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’ve heard of a Gabooye with E-V6 and Yibir (outcast clan with alleged Hebrew origin) from Hargeisa area with J2.

I think the results of the ethnic minority clans will be very interesting.
So the Yibir being Somalinized jews wasn’t a joke :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
One study that sampled a small number of people taken in Puntland got one pre-E-M293 lineage (E-V1792/E-Y5919).

Could be from the conquered South Cushites who may have lived in Somalia before the East Cushites.

@Abdi99,

Best,

Faahiye
Cimraan and sanbuur aren't hj

Trending

Latest posts