Somali twitter in chaos, muslims vs non muslims on cultural identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why would you use pics of people wearing western and Arab clothing to prove your point? Istubid

I guess like cadaans, as long as the foreign clothing is revealing it's ok?

Walaale, are you muslim or closet atheist? :whoa:

How do you reconsile those photos with islams stance on dress code for the women folk? Forget about arabs and shit

samuel-l-jackon-pulp-fiction.gif

I don't wear a head scarf and I'm Muslim.

I think those photo's show how beautiful our culture was. The freedom that woman
Had to dress how they wanted.

Everyone should have a choice in what they wear, it shouldn't be imposed on woman as this is against Islam and the teachings of Islam. A man should never tell or force a woman to cover up, she should want to do it for herself.
:fittytousand:

Side note: This person who keeps posting sly digs, better learn to use the quoting feature...I know she knows how to use it! Coward! :mjlol:

I don't wear a head scarf and I'm Muslim.

I think those photo's show how beautiful our culture was. The freedom that woman
Had to dress how they wanted.

Everyone should have a choice in what they wear, it shouldn't be imposed on woman as this is against Islam and the teachings of Islam. A man should never tell or force a woman to cover up, she should want to do it for herself.
:fittytousand:

Side note: This person who keeps posting sly digs, better learn to use the quoting feature...I know she knows how to use it! Coward! :mjlol:

Are you referring to my post ? Re:side note

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Don't blame it on Islam, blame it on wahhabism. We were Muslims for millennia so the changes you blame on Islam should've been happening centuries ago, instead they happen only in recent decades.

Are you referring to my post ? Re:side note

No not you're post. Didn't think it applied to me but than again you know where the mention and quoting function is, so....

Someone who's done this 2 times now, but lacks the ability to quote me directly or refer to me directly.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how Islam stunts creative growth? You can't listen/make to music unless it's instrumental, you can't depict a living creature because otherwise you're competing with God :mjkkk:

Is why the muslamic world never produced any Remembrandts, Monets or Michelangelos. Also the reason why mooslem have underdeveloped frontal and parietal association regions :mjkkk:

Anyone notice how Islam stunts creative growth? You can't listen/make to music unless it's instrumental, you can't depict a living creature because otherwise you're competing with God :mjkkk:

Is why the muslamic world never produced any Remembrandts, Monets or Michelangelos. Also the reason why mooslem have underdeveloped frontal and parietal association regions :mjkkk:
Isn't kinda of weird that you atheists are doubling down on your gaalnimo during ramdan it's like since shaytan is locked up you guys are working double shifts to compensate :bell:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Even the wedding songs that are centuries years old

"nebi allow nebiga alle nebigii magacsanaa "

This fantasy that we had nothing to do with Islam is darn right stupid, our culture and Islam didn't have a rift until recent times.

A lot of the culture these people are claiming to love is also pharaonic, FGM in the Horn goes back to pre Islamic dates but you won't see them say it's because of culture.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Yet you see the history that Muslims had on music and art leaving a permanent imprint in the world.

Go read a book inadeer. Stop conflating wahhabism with Islam. :susp:

No not you're post. Was it about me though?

Someone who's done this 2 times now, but lacks the ability to quote me directly or refer to me directly.
Nah, it was a general statement but was re-reading it and seemed a bit harsh/could have been worded better. Maybe put them on ignore to avoid future conflict?

Isn't kinda of weird that you atheists are doubling down on your gaalnimo during ramdan it's like since shaytan is locked up you guys are working double shifts to compensate :bell:

Guv

If "sheytaan" was ever locked, only another "sheytaan" could manage to lock h/her. Does it mean that Allah only cares about Muslims during Ramadan to lock a monster he created to mislead his flock? It's getting sillier.

Yet you see the history that Muslims had on music and art leaving a permanent imprint in the world.

Go read a book inadeer. Stop conflating wahhabism with Islam. :susp:
She is a naive women she doesn't know that the crusaders brought back music from the Arab world

Guv

If "sheytaan" was ever locked, only another "sheytaan" could manage to lock h/her. Does it mean that Allah only cares about Muslims during Ramadan to lock a monster he created to mislead his flock? It's getting sillier.
Only ibliis is locked up not other shayteen late still therey friend leave the islam bashing this month my friend we will continue our rivalry after that. Have a good day :)

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Guv

Wait, are you not a Muslim?
:cosbyhmm:

It could explain your indirect hate you have for Islam. The way you worded your sentence shows you have a dissatisfaction with either Islam or Muslims or perhaps both.
:ohhh:

Doubling down on what fam. It was just a passing comment, if it's making you feel some type of way then you clearly need to reevualuate your faith

The only other religious related thing I've commented on this month was @Adolf-Hitler s bait post. Man was upset over having to starve himself so he decided to calacaal and take his anger out on all the gaals :mjkkk:

Nah, it was a general statement but was re-reading it and seemed a bit harsh. M put them on ignore to avoid future conflict?

I know it's wasn't directed at me, If it had, I have no problems saying so.

No I shall not put her on ignore.

Kudos on you're logical and diplomatic
Advice. I hope you have a great Ramadan.

Doubling down on what fam. It was just a passing comment, if it's making you feel some type of way then you clearly need to reevualuate your faith

The only other religious related thing I've commented on this month was @Adolf-Hitler s bait post. Man was upset over having to starve himself so he decided to calacaal and take his anger out on all the gaals :mjkkk:
I wasn't talking about you actually my comment was toward another atheist i won't say his name tho :browtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ilaahiyo shaydhaanadan ya naga xiraayaa! If only Shaydhaanul ins were locked up during the holy month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending