Somali twitter in chaos, muslims vs non muslims on cultural identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father of Algebra, Al Khawarizmi the Muslamic

alkhwarizmi.jpg

It's one of these sspot females who love caadan men....

If it was me wouldn't I say so?

Does she even write like me? Do I look like I've ever gone to Somalia?

I'm issaq waryaa

It's someone who has a grudge against me on sspot, there's so many...
:mjlol:

Any excuse to thirst after ajnabi boys.:mjlol:

"I stubbed my toe today, anyway I swear white/black/Arab/Martian boys [insert airhead opinion]..."

Xaliimos are pathetic.:bell:

I've always found these super nationalistic xalimos who hate somali men perplexing. How you gonna claim to love all things Somali while simultaneously degrading half your people on Twitter for the world to see :deadosama:

That's because they're not nationalists. They're just thirsty chicks looking for attention. Like those superficial BLM chicks who cry about "micro-aggression" but start giggling whenever cadaan guy looks at them.

Doubling down on what fam. It was just a passing comment, if it's making you feel some type of way then you clearly need to reevualuate your faith

The only other religious related thing I've commented on this month was @Adolf-Hitler s bait post. Man was upset over having to starve himself so he decided to calacaal and take his anger out on all the gaals :mjkkk:
I am used to starving, even on non ramadan days. Iskaabulo life is a test. I think I am eating more now.

Anyways, we need to bring you back to the fold if the diin. You are not as lost as abdijohnson and vixr. What do you say you and I have coffee after your shift? None of that 'muslamics' crap.

Tbh I wouldn't save abdijohnson even if I could because it's kind of clear that he was made for naar.

What do you say?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Music is haram according to the 4 madhahib. There is no need to sugercoat and lie about the deen for a random gaal on the internet. There is no difference opinion.

If you knew fiqh you'd know the difference between a khilaaf and something that is haram by consensus, this is mentioned in the Ihya ulumaddin, if music uplifts the soul and doesn't cause the limbs to react to the sound, it is praiseworthy, if it is used in conjunction with alcohol and haram activities, it is blame worthy.

Our deen is not black and white, why do you think our people had flutes and ouds back in the day? They'd use it accompanied with poems either praising Allah or illustrating nature's beauty.

Muslims make music a big issue in this day and age because of the stupid Wahhabis, yet Allah who would know best and his messenger never said

"Hurrima alaykum muziqa "

I'm not saying it's halal, I'm saying it's a khilaaf issue and we as the awwam or common folk have no blame in qiyama for following an fiqh opinion on a fiqh issue, this is part of the reason why this ummah is a ummah of mercy.

Gambar

VIP
I am used to starving, even on non ramadan days. Iskaabulo life is a test. I think I am eating more now.

Anyways, we need to bring you back to the fold if the diin. You are not as lost as abdijohnson and vixr. What do you say you and I have coffee after your shift? None of that 'muslamics' crap.

Tbh I wouldn't save abdijohnson even if I could because it's kind of clear that he was made for naar.

What do you say?
You're a jinni :drakewtf:

You're Ogaden and @dhegdheer is Cidagale good luck saxiiboow :drakekidding:

Gambar

VIP
I am reer isaaq and she's isaaq. I don't see whole lot of difference tbh. Keyword there isaaq. She's your your eedo, talk sense into her.
She's not my eedo, I'm MJ. :drakewtf:

Secondly, Ogaden and Cidagale historically haven't gotten along. I don't see this working out. My habbo @dhegdheer doesn't want 30 Ogaden in her house. No offense. :mjlaugh:

She's not my eedo, I'm MJ. :drakewtf:

Secondly, Ogaden and Cidagale historically haven't gotten along. I don't see this working out. My habbo @dhegdheer doesn't want 30 Ogaden in her house. No offense. :mjlaugh:
Oh yah she's your habaryar. What's your problem adiga? Are you her wali?:birdman:
Eedomenace is the oldest ciidagale here followed by abdijohnson but he's khaniis so he is disqualified.

@Adolf-Hitler war coffeekaga waas :drakewtf: I'm not meeting up with you anywhere, you're a terrorist kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Also what do you mean I'm @Gambar habaryar? I'm younger than her :dwill:

What's wrong with ogaden and CG relations? clan skirmishes? is it gonna turn out like romeo iyo juliet :cosbyhmm:
Her mom is ciidagale doesn't Mayer if you are an infant, you are habaryar according to Somali qabiilism.

How am I terrorist? I am least terrorist person you have ever met!:fittytousand:

I'll give you a ride home, you don't have to worry about tubing home. AT least do it for that reason, feel being driven home for once, I know you have never had the chance.:siilaanyolaugh:

If you knew fiqh you'd know the difference between a khilaaf and something that is haram by consensus, this is mentioned in the Ihya ulumaddin, if music uplifts the soul and doesn't cause the limbs to react to the sound, it is praiseworthy, if it is used in conjunction with alcohol and haram activities, it is blame worthy.

Our deen is not black and white, why do you think our people had flutes and ouds back in the day? They'd use it accompanied with poems either praising Allah or illustrating nature's beauty.

Muslims make music a big issue in this day and age because of the stupid Wahhabis, yet Allah who would know best and his messenger never said

"Hurrima alaykum muziqa "

I'm not saying it's halal, I'm saying it's a khilaaf issue and we as the awwam or common folk have no blame in qiyama for following an fiqh opinion on a fiqh issue, this is part of the reason why this ummah is a ummah of mercy.

Zayd you are smart and knowlegeable but in this you are wrong. Music is haram. By consensus. There is no ikhtilaf over the issue. It's not wahabis whos aid the following

''Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…”

No prizes for guessing who said those words. It's hard to accept sometimes. I used to love my music too. Until i came across this hadith and told by ulema.

Her mom is ciidagale doesn't Mayer if you are an infant, you are habaryar according to Somali qabiilism.

How am I terrorist? I am least terrorist person you have ever met!:fittytousand:

I'll give you a ride home, you don't have to worry about tubing home. AT least do it for that reason, feel being driven home for once, I know you have never had the chance.:siilaanyolaugh:

It feels wrong being called habbo :susp: I'm not even old

You are a dormant terrorist, a ticking time bomb until the inevitable radicalization :ufdup:

My dad has a car nacala :pacspit: Also I'm getting my licence this year, might take 2094834 years for me to buy a car but I'll at least have another form of identity that isn't just my passport :mjcry:

It feels wrong being called habbo :susp: I'm not even old

You are a dormant terrorist, a ticking time bomb until the inevitable radicalization :ufdup:

My dad has a car nacala :pacspit: Also I'm getting my licence this year, might take 2094834 years for me to buy a car but I'll at least have another form of identity that isn't just my passport :mjcry:
Wait you're getting your license this year:faysalwtf: How old are you again

Bohol

VIP
@Gambar You're mistaking the old fierce Eidagale with the new Eidagale like Faysal Ali Waraabe (shameless cuck).

:francis::pachah1::mjlol: I think odayga needs a visit to the Gulag. :pachah1::lolbron:

Exhibit A:.
Daawo : "Sacad Yoonis Oo Habar Yoonis Ah Waxaa Iga Xiga Ninka Reer Isaaq Ee Ugaadeen Ee Awaare Dega,” Faysal Cali Waraabe”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending