Somali twitter in chaos, muslims vs non muslims on cultural identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get sexually assaulted on the trains often, in the morning rush hour...I do not wish to go into detail....:browtf:

Yeah it's expensive, I'd rather spend money on clothes etc.... but the trains on the underground in the summer during rush hour- are HELL

I wanna feel like I'm in fast and furious :denzelnigga:

Number 352 on why I am glad to be born a man.

I never thought people would be ballsy enough to have a quick grab of a tit or arse on public transport.

Im not gonna lie I need to drive as well, it would make getting a part time job easier.

Ive always wanted to be a white van man and be an abs c*nt on the roads

Number 352 on why I am glad to be born a man.

I never thought people would be ballsy enough to have a quick grab of a tit or arse on public transport.

Im not gonna lie I need to drive as well, it would make getting a part time job easier.

Ive always wanted to be a white van man and be an abs c*nt on the roads

They grind on you, but I hit them silently and swiftly and they move away. I don't even dress provocatively to warrant it! Majority dirty Tiimo jeelacs :damn: they use the packed train as a opportunity, too many stories on it!

I've actually seen a Somali white van driver ....
:siilaanyolaugh: So weird!

They grind on you, but I hit them silently and swiftly and they move away. I don't even dress provocatively to warrant it! Majority dirty Tiimo jeelacs :damn: they use the packed train as a opportunity, too many stories on it!

I've actually seen a Somali white van driver ....
:siilaanyolaugh: So weird!

I've been assaulted on the train before. Some pawg kept backing her ass on me during the morning rush. After 2 train stops I told her to f*ck off and she then went to go grind some other dude. :mindblown:

Favorite art movement?
That's honestly such a difficult question! Usually I have a couple of favorites among most notable movements, I'm gonna be really boring and say impressionism lol I have a soft spot for messy paint strokes and pretty colours. Although renaissance is nice too, you can never go wrong with the classics. But to spice it up I'd like to throw in that I've gained a whole new appreciation for 20th century movements like cubism and futurism :damnmusic: I honestly used to have such a burning hatred for it but after watching this cool doc on it I've come to sort of enjoy it lol I like how the era of industrialization and rapid modernisation is really apparent in it. Ppl like giacomo balla really tried to capture the idea of movement like his painting speed of a motorcycle.

But Wait! I nearly forgot surrealism, it's right up there walle :lawd: I want to go to Spain so badly so I can visit the Dali museum, it's a lifelong dream of mine

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I'm imagining some sort of natures mating ritual where the female rejects the male.

Im dying. weird how its only asians that do it, they must think your indian/paki

I get mistaken for them sometimes, I look Somali though, but than again some bangladesh are as dark as chocolate.....why are they so horny?

:kendrickcry: Not surprising, they have a rampant rape culture in that continent including India, even men aren't safe from other men!

I've been assaulted on the train before. Some pawg kept backing her ass on me during the morning rush. After 2 train stops I told her to f*ck off and she then went to go grind some other dude. :mindblown:

Hahahahaga... you waited 2 stops sxb, why?
:hemad::mjpls:

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
The Muslims on twitter are speaking the haqq.

Gaalo are using Arab bashing as a cover to attack the religion.

It's never gonna work.

lool that happened to me first when i moved into uk. i was on the tube and it ws crowded. and this caadan girl was grinding herself on me. The more i backed up the more she pushed back. I had to in the hand push her strongly to send the message. First time i was legit shook in a long time. I was just a freshie from the gulf

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
lool that happened to me first when i moved into uk. i was on the tube and it ws crowded. and this caadan girl was grinding herself on me. The more i backed up the more she pushed back. I had to in the hand push her strongly to send the message.

I remember sitting on the train when a Saudi brother sat next to me with his kids. There was an empty seat beside him and as soon as a women sat there he bolted out of his seat like it was on fire and pretended to be looking for something. May Allah reward that brother immensely, ameen.

We are too accustomed to letting such things slide in the west but it's people like him :2tjlv3e: that remind you how corrupted we are.

islam%20convert%20in%201%20year%20britain%205000.jpg
Islam is spreading around the World Growing numbers of young British women converting to Islam http://dillapress.com/somali/dhacdo...oo-islaamyay-5000-oo-british-cadaana-bbc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending