Somali tiktoker says foreigners are over familiar somalis and need to mind their business

I believe that nigga has a hidden agenda. What is an eritrean, weliba christian eritrean doing on a somali forum?I
I think alot of people treat us as jokes, they see us as "funny" when in reality they just see us as jokes and objects to make fun of

They treat us like how they treat Indians

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
north sudanese? :ohhh:

also that ahmedahmed50000 guy who may or may not be a taliban recruiter
yeah the arab ones, technically they're just called sudanese but I say north sudanese to differentiate them from the southern ones.

the north sudanese guy was making fun of dark skin in one thread had to check him.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
What stereotypical mold do Somalis fit into then?
From what i heard non somali muslims say, some of them views us as muslims who dont take islam seriously which is bs. Bcs they be seeing niiko in weddings & just a few uneducated somalis making ignorant remarks or doing a madness.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 00.43.34.png

:dead:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
From what i heard non somali muslims say, some of them views us as muslims who dont take islam seriously which is bs. Bcs they be seeing niiko in weddings & just a few uneducated somalis making ignorant remarks or doing a madness.
You haven’t answered the question,you were talking about racial stereotypes and I asked which one do Somalis fit into,Tyrone ,Mohamed or Charles ?

Continue coping. Arabs and especially Pakis are just as religious if not moreso than Somalis. You're just using the deen to deal with your superiority complex against them. Get help uffff caadi iska dhig
View attachment 253100
No they aint, last 8 yrs quran competion 4 out off 8 has been won by a Somali name me single time a paki won?. If you go to south asia prostitution is legal (bangladesh) with villages off 3k ”sex workers” and same in pakistan who got a red light district, same with iraqies n mutuah. You think this would fly in Somalia ?

the only religious arabs are our gulfs neighbours defo not the levantines n north. Awad there is no way your Somalia quick qabiil check ? The only muslims in the west i feel are on deen like Somalis are checnyans (older gen).

Last edited:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
No they aint, last 8 yrs quran competion 4 out off 8 has been won by a Somali name me single time a paki won?. If you go to south asia prostitution is legal (bangladesh) with villages off 3k ”sex workers” and same in pakistan who got a red light district, same with iraqies n mutuah. You think this would fly in Somalia ?

the only religious arabs are our gulfs neighbours defo not the levantines n north. Awad there is no way your Somalia quick qabiil check ? The only muslims in the west i feel are on deen like Somalis are checnyans (older gen).
"B-but Quran competitio-" Do you hear yourself warya? What does that have to do with anything?Pakistan implements sharia, has a mufti, and is generally regarded as one of the most religious Islamic countries. Khaleejis are the only people to have a implemented a functioning sharia state in the modern world. Levantines and north Africans have had a sizable christian population since antiquity so this isn't even analagous. You want to put other Muslims down to fuel your own inflated ego. Wallahi I hate when people pull this shit

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Continue coping. Arabs and especially Pakis are just as religious if not moreso than Somalis. You're just using the deen to deal with your superiority complex against them. Get help uffff caadi iska dhig
View attachment 253100
I don't have a superiority complex, I'm tired of damn ajnabis shitting all over Somalis. Where do they get the nerve? Somalis always have almost nothing but praise for them but they want to be disrespectful. Fine, Somalis need to be xenophobic to them the same way they are to other Africans. Your speaking nonsense and it clearly shows. Pakis aren't more religious, have you seen how they treat women. It's awful and its haram. They treat them the way Indians treat their women. I barely talk about Arabs nor think about them, how can I have a superiority complex?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
"B-but Quran competitio-" Do you hear yourself warya? What does that have to do with anything?Pakistan implements sharia, has a mufti, and is generally regarded as one of the most religious Islamic countries. Khaleejis are the only people to have a implemented a functioning sharia state in the modern world. Levantines and north Africans have had a sizable christian population since antiquity so this isn't even analagous. You want to put other Muslims down to fuel your own inflated ego. Wallahi I hate when people pull this shit
We were the first people to become Muslim,so they better put respect on our name. The audacity.

Trending