Somali tiktoker says foreigners are over familiar somalis and need to mind their business

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
"B-but Quran competitio-" Do you hear yourself warya? What does that have to do with anything?Pakistan implements sharia, has a mufti, and is generally regarded as one of the most religious Islamic countries. Khaleejis are the only people to have a implemented a functioning sharia state in the modern world. Levantines and north Africans have had a sizable christian population since antiquity so this isn't even analagous. You want to put other Muslims down to fuel your own inflated ego. Wallahi I hate when people pull this shit
Geniunely, screw off. We are tired of ajnabis saying whatever they want about us and don't get checked. As soon as we fight back though, a damn "Captain Save A Hoe" for Arabs come in and berate us. Somalis do not talk shit about other Muslims the same way they feel comfortable doing about us.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Geniunely, screw off. We are tired of ajnabis saying whatever they want about us and don't get checked. As soon as we fight back though, a damn "Captain Save A " for Arabs come in and berate us. Somalis do not talk shit about other Muslims the same way they feel comfortable doing about us.
Just because you purposefully see some paki incel on TikTok shit talking somalis doesn't me they do this en masse. Same goes vice versa. Get off the internet and touch grass :camby:
You lot just enjoy victimizing yourselfs to start shit

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Geniunely, screw off. We are tired of ajnabis saying whatever they want about us and don't get checked. As soon as we fight back though, a damn "Captain Save A " for Arabs come in and berate us. Somalis do not talk shit about other Muslims the same way they feel comfortable doing about us.
It's jealousy sis. In their mind ,they're thinking "how dare these dirty Africans become muslim before us".

"B-but Quran competitio-" Do you hear yourself warya? What does that have to do with anything?Pakistan implements sharia, has a mufti, and is generally regarded as one of the most religious Islamic countries. Khaleejis are the only people to have a implemented a functioning sharia state in the modern world. Levantines and north Africans have had a sizable christian population since antiquity so this isn't even analagous. You want to put other Muslims down to fuel your own inflated ego. Wallahi I hate when people pull this shit
If pakistan inplented sharia it dont make sense having a red light district (heera mindi), Jiilib in jubbaland has more Sharia than pakistan. you was the one who put ajnabis on pedastal and Somalis havin the highest numbers off hafiz is a counterargument to you however now you wna play the victim meskien.

Awad once again state ur tribe and respond in Afsomali too many larpers in here. Btw i always tell ajnabi lovers this divest peacefully u wna suck cadaan or dhegocas goo? nobody stoping you weirdos.

Truthfully most Somalis dont care ab ajnabis we just got two spectrums off people who love self-flagellation the Salafi brainwashed cuck and the blm Xalimo. Always jumpin up to defend others n tarnish their own once again go divest peacefully? Those kids are a product off no self esteem n no aboo to guide them may they erase their bloodline and stay in the west inshallah.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
If pakistan inplented sharia it dont make sense having a red light district (heera mindi), Jiilib in jubbaland has more Sharia than pakistan. you was the one who put ajnabis on pedastal and Somalis havin the highest numbers off hafiz is a counterargument to you however now you wna play the victim meskien.

Awad once again state ur tribe and respond in Afsomali too many larpers in here. Btw i always tell ajnabi lovers this divest peacefully u wna suck cadaan or dhegocas goo? nobody stoping you weirdos.
I'm not putting ajnabis on a pedestal. However you put Somalis on one to feel good about yourself. Classic superiority complex.
I know my entire abtirsi up until Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti from memory, so put some respect on my name warya :damedamn:

I'm not putting ajnabis on a pedestal. However you put Somalis on one to feel good about yourself. Classic superiority complex.
I know my entire abtirsi up until Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti from memory, so put some respect on my name warya :damedamn:
It’s ok son your MX u dont deserve to have any kind off superioty complex let that to the noble Somalis, the more i think i understand the self flagellation some ”Somalis” suffer from? they are freaking langaabs🤣 I h8 that in todays age every victim try to rep the Somali name one day inshallah i can just go by Ogaden. Do not quote me im done now that ik the cause every ajnabi beg has been a langaab malab awad megan 🤢

No they aint, last 8 yrs quran competion 4 out off 8 has been won by a Somali name me single time a paki won?. If you go to south asia prostitution is legal (bangladesh) with villages off 3k ”sex workers” and same in pakistan who got a red light district, same with iraqies n mutuah. You think this would fly in Somalia ?

the only religious arabs are our gulfs neighbours defo not the levantines n north. Awad there is no way your Somalia quick qabiil check ? The only muslims in the west i feel are on deen like Somalis are checnyans (older gen).

@Awad he is right akhi. Pakistaniga alot of them deen rac ma aha especially in the west. alot of them waa hindi bollywood dancer balaayo iyo qurun Somalis in the west atleast keep there deen mostly look at how many competitions we partaked representing countries from US to sweden

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
@Awad he is right akhi. Pakistaniga alot of them deen rac ma aha especially in the west. alot of them waa hindi bollywood dancer balaayo iyo qurun Somalis in the west atleast keep there deen mostly look at how many competitions we partaked representing countries from US to sweden
Indians Bangladeshis,Sri Lankans and Pakistanis are the same people. South Asian Muslims have Buddhist and Hindu cultural practices that they have kept.

It’s ok son your MX u dont deserve to have any kind off superioty complex let that to the noble Somalis, the more i think i understand the self flagellation some ”Somalis” suffer from? they are freaking langaabs🤣 I h8 that in todays age every victim try to rep the Somali name one day inshallah i can just go by Ogaden. Do not quote me im done now that ik the cause every ajnabi beg has been a langaab malab awad megan 🤢

Chill bro @Awad is ah lal-jabarti a3rabi same with you bro. Caadi isku diga guys dont bring low-iq tribe shenanigans we gotta go by ethnicity (arab, bantu, yahuud) its 2023

Indians Bangladeshis,Sri Lankans and Pakistanis are the same people. South Asian Muslims have Buddhist and Hindu cultural practices that they have kept.
yes true. this is why somalis are better, we used to be Waaq do u see us praying isha to a tree to 'keep cultural practices'

indian/bagladesh, sru lanka/hindu/balaayo waa dad uraayo dont compare them to somalis

Trending