Somali tiktoker says foreigners are over familiar somalis and need to mind their business

Yaraye

VIP
she's right. They are too damn comfortable cuz we don't do shit about it. Soon we gonna end up like the madow, everyone is gonna invade our culture and spaces like they do to them

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
She’s right I had a nigga come up to me once and said I had naaso wayne, after that I threw away all my low cut tops.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Im putting hands on someone if he/she calls me warya, shit is disrespectful and only you parents, grandparents, uncles etc are allowed to call you that.

I blame Somalis for this , Whenever a Somali person does something shameful they will make it go viral and now are triggered that ajanabis are attacking them . Also regarding Muslims ajanabis they’re hypocrites THEYLL attack ilhan omar over lgbt but the mayor of ldn is a Muslim but no words about him from the dawah scene . They also tried to cancel chunkz for taking a pic with a gay popstar smh.I blame this on the MUH UMMAR TYPES . They have the same mentality as that Somali model rawdis 🤷‍♀️ No offence but maybe this is an Anglo Saxon thing since Muslims in other Europeans countries are rappers/singers and are big on social media . Aya nakamura and a lot of west / North Africans are famous but they don’t get dragged for being Muslim 🤷‍♀️.

I blame Somalis for this , Whenever a Somali person does something shameful they will make it go viral and now are triggered that ajanabis are attacking them . Also regarding Muslims ajanabis they’re hypocrites THEYLL attack ilhan omar over lgbt but the mayor of ldn is a Muslim but no words about him from the dawah scene . They also tried to cancel chunkz for taking a pic with a gay popstar smh.I blame this on the MUH UMMAR TYPES . They have the same mentality as that Somali model rawdis 🤷‍♀️ No offence but maybe this is an Anglo Saxon thing since Muslims in other Europeans countries are rappers/singers and are big on social media . Aya nakamura and a lot of west / North Africans are famous but they don’t get dragged for being Muslim 🤷‍♀️.
Because they stand up for their people. When a Somali celebrity is getting dragged, for example Chunkz, a lot of Somalis (tbh mainly UK Somalis) will join in the pile on and disparage their own.

Because they stand up for their people. When a Somali celebrity is getting dragged, for example Chunkz, a lot of Somali (tbh mainly UK Somalis) will join in the pile on and disparage their own.

honestly I have seen that with chunkz lately but IMO he’s literally the only Somali person the majority will defend 🤣

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Who tf is rawdis? Secondly ppl dont drag aya nakamura bcs she is west african, alot of muslim genuinely think they are all christians. They believe that somalis & sudanis r the only blk muslims.

Who tf is rawdis? Secondly ppl dont drag aya nakamura bcs she is west african, alot of muslim genuinely think they are all christians. They believe that somalis & sudanis r the only blk muslims.
Yh she definitely gets dragged for being black but ppl forget she’s Muslim . But maybe it’s a french thing I don’t see ppl attacking Muslim entertainers / rappers for their faith . But in the U.K. they totally would be . Somali rappers in Sweden don’t get attacked how religious they are , so like I said it’s Mostly Anglo Saxon thing .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending