Somali tiktoker says foreigners are over familiar somalis and need to mind their business

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
honestly I have seen that with chunkz lately but IMO he’s literally the only Somali person the majority will defend 🤣
Ur right about that, when they tried to cancel chunkz I was surprised to see the amount of support he got from somalis (mainly girls). But obviously there were still weak links still tryna bash him.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Yh she definitely gets dragged for being black but ppl forget she’s Muslim . But maybe it’s a french thing I don’t see ppl attacking Muslim entertainers / rappers for their faith . But in the U.K. they totally would be . Somali rappers in Sweden don’t get attacked how religious they are , so like I said it’s Mostly Anglo Saxon thing .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember that qumayo’s ass, wouldn’t expect anyless from her sellout ass. I hope she got dragged.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
too many act like reverts and want to prove how Islamic they are , it’s extremely weird .
Perhaps they r starting to subconsciously realise that they dont fit the stereotypical mold of a muslim the same way arabs/desis/persians do.

Perhaps they r starting to subconsciously realise that they dont fit the stereotypical mold of a muslim the same way arabs/desis/persians do.

this is something that I don’t understand, where I live Somali=Muslim . So i don’t understand why they act like reverts who need guidance and validation from other Muslims .

She’s right I had a nigga come up to me once and said I had naaso wayne, after that I threw away all my low cut tops.
Writing Down The Boss GIF by Manchester United

barni = Nas feat Lil Wayn, got it.

Yall really need to start gatekeeping the somali language and culture, even in somalispot that Eritrean boy was constantly using "warya" and other somali words while making fun of our "68 IQ"

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Because they stand up for their people. When a Somali celebrity is getting dragged, for example Chunkz, a lot of Somalis (tbh mainly UK Somalis) will join in the pile on and disparage their own.
Chunkz quit doing music due to religious reasons and in general marketed himself as the cool ”muslim” youtuber. The man has himself to blame for doing that. Man also invited Lil kaafir X to his house. Its no surprised why he gets backlash and also the other guys (Aj, sharky). They brought all of the negativity to themselves.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve had ajnabis call me naya/abaha was/etc, faraxs would befriend them and teach them these words. I blame them and their big ass mouths.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I’ve had ajnabis call me naya/abaha was/etc, faraxs would befriend them and teach them these words. I blame them and their big ass mouths.

Abaha was?!!?
The pronunciation was so crisp, I had to double check whether he was Caribbean or Somali Bantu. You know a farax was behind that.
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

My question is, why? Why are you teaching non-somalis such words? It's beyond me why someone would do that, I get you can be chill wih your friends and shit bu why teach them the af somali.........

Elon musk needs to make a bot that burns Somalis hands whenever they try to give attention to someone who talks about them.

Yall really need to start gatekeeping the somali language and culture, even in somalispot that Eritrean boy was constantly using "warya" and other somali words while making fun of our "68 IQ"
I believe that nigga has a hidden agenda. What is an eritrean, weliba christian eritrean doing on a somali forum?

Trending