somali student in manchester university racial profiled

Dude , black is a label for anyone who comes from sub Saharan Africa and has dark skin
We come under that criteria. You should know that being under the black label has many benefits like scholarships . Stop trying to be a revolutionary figure who's trying to dismantle the system lol, just accept youre black.

If we Somalis were outperforming other blacks in life then I would probably agree to throw away the label but we aren't, we're actually the worst and white hate us the most . Nearly every Somali who says they aren't black was bullied when younger.

Why was the Somali kid stopped and profiled if he wasn't black? Some Somalis love to minimise this prejudice going on
I am not gonna accept cuz someone calls me something Nope I tell u tht
And if someone stops me and call me black u thing I care like I said I don't care it is syst or not to tht doesn't make sense like the example I gave u
And I don't if Somalis don't perfume well tht doesn't make me to identify black
And the I heard bullied Somalis in UK were the ppl tht identity black and African the most
The comment u wrote I only understand tht u meant tht if I or any Somalis don't identify black or African we gonna get bullied till we identify black and African
Hmmmm how ironic

I am not gonna accept cuz someone calls me something Nope I tell u tht
And if someone stops me and call me black u thing I care like I said I don't care it is syst or not to tht doesn't make sense like the example I gave u
And I don't if Somalis don't perfume well tht doesn't make me to identify black
And the I heard bullied Somalis in UK were the ppl tht identity black and African the most
The comment u wrote I only understand tht u meant tht if I or any Somalis don't identify black or African we gonna get bullied till we identify black and African
Hmmmm how ironic
Tell me what country you live in so I can tailor my response

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He looks like shit and get treated like shit

Why is he shocked?

:ileycry:

Last edited:
He is weak, this is the problem with blm nonsense. It has made black people professional victims and weak as hell. Runny to the camera crying racism. You explain yourself if that doesn’t work you fight. No need to film anything and act like a b1tch. So how are these people gonna learn to fix any conflict if they just gonna film and cry

Keo

VIP
They side with cadaans because they want to further themselves away from mathows. They think being a “victim” = mathow which clearly doesn’t make any sense when a lot of people of colour face discrimination.
They do the same shit with Libya, they make excuses for how Libyans are treating African migrants by saying shit like “who told them to leave their country”. The same situation aswell with the Ohio somalis that beat up the Arab shopkeeper, they really made excuses for the Arab dude even though it has been said that he was sexually harassing and being racist to them.

Somali men want to seperate themselves from mathow men but they are starting to talk the same way. Mathow men always side with cadaan women over their own black women. Coon behaviour as usual.
Don't bring that Lipstick Alley nonsense over here.

The replies in this thread is actually embarrassing, how are you turning on your own Somali to peddle white supremacy?
They probably walk on the streets timid opening doors for every white person they see, nod their heads, move out the way for white people just so they give them a good “image”

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
People really saying he deserved because he wore a durag.

:noneck:

A lot of you have never set foot on a university campus.

They probably walk on the streets timid opening doors for every white person they see, nod their heads, move out the way for white people just so they give them a good “image”
Wait the people saying he is pussy are timid while he is crying on camera like a ? You either calm the situation and show them your card or you fight them. Not act like a

People really saying he deserved because he wore a durag.

:noneck:

A lot of you have never set foot on a university campus.

Why wear a durag in public though? If you want to keep your hair curly, wear it when you go to bed. If you wish to emulate hood madows, don't get lippy when people treat you like they do hood madows. I don't have to feel sympathy for people apeing the dysfunctional dhaqan of other people.

Wait the people saying he is pussy are timid while he is crying on camera like a *****? You either calm the situation and show them your card or you fight them. Not act like a *****
Fight them? Then he’s got too much to lose and that’s what they would want, he would get kicked out of his university for something he didn’t start, but now he can get compensation possibly

Wait the people saying he is pussy are timid while he is crying on camera like a *****? You either calm the situation and show them your card or you fight them. Not act like a *****

You folks actually dumb. Why would you stop a kid at a university campus for I.D? What part of that ain’t clicking with yall. They clearly were discriminating him.

You folks actually dumb. Why would you stop a kid at a university campus for I.D? What part of that ain’t clicking with yall. They clearly were discriminating him.
So any kid can roam at universities? My cousin is actually a security guard in university student flats and they all have to show university ID. He was being a d1ckhead and it’s clear he refused to show ID and only when the camera is on he says here is my ID, what does it say. Another stupid kid looking to be a victim. He even looks soft as hell. Traumatised kulaha....fvck him

So any kid can roam at universities? My cousin is actually a security guard in university student flats and they all have to show university ID. He was being a d1ckhead and it’s clear he refused to show ID and only when the camera is on he says here is my ID, what does it say. Another stupid kid looking to be a victim. He even looks soft as hell. Traumatised kulaha....fvck him
Student flats? Clearly that makes sense. I go to university and I even walk to my friends university and anyone can walk in campus, you don’t need I.D.

Trending