somali student in manchester university racial profiled

As someone in the UK; the guy could have refused to give his ID and demanded to be let go. If they use rough tactics he could have also messed them up if he was strong enough. Later, it will be ruled as self defence and they still loose their jobs whilst you dust yourself off and keep your dignity.

There is no way I would ever allow lowly security guards to rough me up like that. They will regret it. Hopefully it was only Women near him because his boys should have jumped in too.

Reborn
Basically, everyone who is not white, Jewish, or East Asian gets racism in Europe, and especially young men between 15-25 get racially profiled by security guards and the police.

The Somali guy is using the black card for clout, but it could just as easily have happened to a Pakistani or what have you.

East Asian?

They lead most in polls in the UK for racial abuse this year which will only increase.

it doesn't only happen to blacks but they are disproportionally higher than other ethnic minorities, blacks are associated with gangs and theft many crimes compared to a turk or indian
Black's are known for gangs, drugs and theft. So yeah fix up before you cry about racism.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
He could take advantage of his situation and file a law suite. :denzelnigga:
Due8eheVAAAXTJ3.jpg

Manchester University has a very diverse student base. I'm surprised this happened over there. At my university most students dressed quite bummy but this is not an excuse to be profiled regardless. I hope the boy sues and cashs out.

Did he look like a drug dealer? Lool Yes.
Were the police justified in stopping ‘a drug dealer’? Yes.
Do I like how he spinned it for clout? Absolutely Yes.

Moral of story: dont move like a criminal if you dont want to get treated like one.

Manchester University has a very diverse student base. I'm surprised this happened over there. At my university most students dressed quite bummy but this is not an excuse to be profiled regardless. I hope the boy sues and cashs out.

Skinny somali kid with a hood+durag+roadman attitude up North?
I wouldve thought county lines been ma fiicno.

How hard is it to not dress and speak like the ciyaalo suuq especially as you most certainly have grown up here?

SubhanAllah

He had a durag on when apprehended! What's the meaning of this aimless apeing of Afro-Caribbeans?

It is clear to me that madownimo has penetrated deeply into the minds of some Somali guys in the West.

The Somali guy has roadman mannerism and speech patterns. He doesn't appear like a bookish nerdy uni type.

I think this may have also been due to how he was behaving or the group he was with. We only see the part when he was confronted by the security guards, but not what was going on before.
What a coon. Some of yall farahs really can’t comprehend that cadaans see you as mathow. The fact that your making excuses for the white security guards is embarrassing. Dhulka ka kac and dhig raadso.

One thing I noticed about yall is that yall have so much hatred for mathows if they come for us on twitter but can’t say shit about systematic racism.

it’s to be expected by these luugo baasto farahs.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What a coon. Some of yall farahs really can’t comprehend that cadaans see you as mathow. The fact that your making excuses for the white security guards is embarrassing. Dhulka ka kac and dhig raadso.

One thing I noticed about yall is that yall have so much hatred for mathows if they come for us on twitter but can’t say shit about systematic racism.

it’s to be expected by these luugo baasto farahs.
These guys are bunch of neefs who side with right wing folks because it makes them feel more manly and tough. The difference between the replies made after being insulted by an cadaan person to a madow person is amazing, bila dhiig waaye bastariinkaan.

Hell some of em will actually agree with racist cadaan people when they say racist shit about Somali's.

The replies in this thread is actually embarrassing, how are you turning on your own Somali to peddle white supremacy?

It's common for students to dress down. He's not going for a job interview. If a cadaan was dressed the same he wouldn't have had any issues.

Besides the boy lived at the halls if they were suspicious all they needed to do was politely ask for his ID.

It's common for students to dress down. He's not going for a job interview. If a cadaan was dressed the same he wouldn't have had any issues.

Besides the boy lived at the halls if they were suspicious all they needed to do was politely ask for his ID.

Everyone knows students dress casually and nearly all teenage boys regardless of race dress 'urban' or whatever you want to call it. I don't know what is wrong with the Somalis in this thread, but they have just proven they lack dhiig and have proven they are nothing but agents of white supremacy. How are you making a 101 excuses for the cadaan, but not your Somali brother who has been wronged?

Everyone knows students dress casually and nearly all teenage boys regardless of race dress 'urban' or whatever you want to call it. I don't know what is wrong with the Somalis in this thread, but they have just proven they lack dhiig and have proven they are nothing but agents of white supremacy. How are you making a 101 excuses for the cadaan, but not your Somali brother who has been wronged?
They side with cadaans because they want to further themselves away from mathows. They think being a “victim” = mathow which clearly doesn’t make any sense when a lot of people of colour face discrimination.
They do the same shit with Libya, they make excuses for how Libyans are treating African migrants by saying shit like “who told them to leave their country”. The same situation aswell with the Ohio somalis that beat up the Arab shopkeeper, they really made excuses for the Arab dude even though it has been said that he was sexually harassing and being racist to them.

Somali men want to seperate themselves from mathow men but they are starting to talk the same way. Mathow men always side with cadaan women over their own black women. Coon behaviour as usual.

Sad stuff... Hopefully this will wake up faraxs who try to say they aren't black. The ana Arab card doesn't work in the UK
Still Not black and not arab how u let dictate someone to call something u are not
Let's use your logic if white ppl started to call u dog are u dog or not dog
Plzz answer without insult this is just question

Apollo

VIP
They side with cadaans because they want to further themselves away from mathows. They think being a “victim” = mathow which clearly doesn’t make any sense when a lot of people of colour face discrimination.
They do the same shit with Libya, they make excuses for how Libyans are treating African migrants by saying shit like “who told them to leave their country”. The same situation aswell with the Ohio somalis that beat up the Arab shopkeeper, they really made excuses for the Arab dude even though it has been said that he was sexually harassing and being racist to them.

Somali men want to seperate themselves from mathow men but they are starting to talk the same way. Mathow men always side with cadaan women over their own black women. Coon behaviour as usual.

As usual, it is always a Xalimo who is making a scene about this BLM stuff. Never a Farax. :mjlaugh:

Stop with the victimhood mentality. Yes, there is some racism in the West, but not to the extent that it will affect your chances to succeed in life so long as you work hard and don't associate with criminals.

The BLM mindset is for losers.

Cadaan women are decent compared to madow women or ratchet xalimos who copy them like you are doing right here. Keep playing a victim kunte kinte and twerking for madows.

Apollo

VIP
Cadaan women are decent compared to madow women or ratchet xalimos who copy them like you are doing right here. Keep playing a victim kunte kinte and twerking for madows.

System racism isn't even real. Nigerians in the US and Asian immigrants throughout the West debunk it with their success while clearly not being white. There is the occasional interpersonal racism in the West, but nothing systemic/institutional.

Trending