Somali spot women learn from this lady😀 you relationship will last for life time

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why is it that Somali guys love hanging with their homies 24/7? All the time? It’s not something they grow out of. They’ll leave their wife to hang with their friends and come home at 3 am. It’s something I’ve seen married women talk about and have experienced and that’s pathetic.

Alot of our men lack maturity and an ability to think for themselves. His friends, and family will be doing the thinking for him, and your marriage will be too crowded.

Also, why is it a challenge to find a man who’s family oriented and is a qawaam? Most Somali families are fragmented, with the dad on one side and the kids and mom on the other. They don’t move as a unit and that’s the problem. This issue spans generations, even though our generation is a *bit* better but we still have a long way to go.
I can understand meet your friend to catch up over a cup of coffee but hang out with your friends for several hours and come home late is very weird cause your neglecting your obligations as a husband and father and it also shows that you don't take your role as a father serious otherwise you would make sacrifices (spend less time with friends)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
May god all grant us raaliyo wives, ameen. I don’t think anything is worse than being trapped in a marriage with these feminist women.

Definitely no man wants buuq iyo balaayo. May Allah bless the Muslimahs with akhlaaq :wow:

Nailed it. Very futile indeed. I know married Somali men, born and raised in the West who travel with their homies to foreign countries because they need a “break” (from what exactly?) and leave their children and wives at home. This isn’t right. You’d think the younger generation would be better but they are not.

If a married Somali girl did this, all hell would break loose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Ladies don’t ever marry a broke , misogynistic dusty. Guys like that will only drag you down to their level.

Alhamdullilah I’m married to a Somali man who takes care of me and spoils me and in return I treat him like a king . The funny thing is he would be called a simp by most guys on here:pachah1:

Basically a guy who is affectionate to his wife , spends his money on her is called a nacas or they say “waa la sixray” . Somali culture is so messed up.

Ladies don’t ever marry a broke , misogynistic dusty . Guys like that will only drag you down to their level .

Alhamdullilah I’m married to a Somali man who takes care of me and spoils me and in return I treat him like a king . The funny thing is he would be called a simp by most guys on here:pachah1:

Basically a guy who is affectionate to his wife , spends his money on her is called a nacas or they say “waa la sixray” . Somali culture is so messed up .

This is so true. May Allah protect you guys, ameen. I’m thinking you live in an area with little to no Somalis.

Xaruun

VIP
Ladies don’t ever marry a broke , misogynistic dusty. Guys like that will only drag you down to their level.

Basically a guy who is affectionate to his wife , spends his money on her is called a nacas or they say “waa la sixray” . Somali culture is so messed up.
Is he @Mercury?

Trending

Latest posts