Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

the thing that some people do on here where they say nonsense is not as cute or funny as they might think. quite the opposite. I think its important to be serious sometimes because people lose respect for you the more you trivialize yourself

Somali and Islam come in hand in hand. If you’re not Muslim, you’re not Somali !
The day I handed in my somali card

tenor.gif

the thing that some people do on here where they say nonsense is not as cute or funny as they might think. quite the opposite. I think its important to be serious sometimes because people lose respect for you the more you trivialize yourself

Kids like to make everything a joke and the difference between kids and adults is adults have fully developed brain so the girls here have mental deficiencies

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Translate for me. I'm lost.

I'll translate I speak fluent Af-Boomer/af FKD/af reer henny aswell

"Couple mans doing up cheerleader whenever someone throws shots at the kid but too scared to say anything themselves "insert your favorite saying here " + add something about I'm cheesed and couple wallahi's . I live rent free in these niggas heads " Done !

My af henny is rusty did it make sense now, can't lie I am not a saqajaan so this language is foreign to me.

:damsel:

Last edited:
Kids like to make everything a joke and the difference between kids and adults is adults have fully developed brain so the girls here have mental deficiencies
I wouldn't go that far. people just want an outlet to have fun and be silly its just too much for me:/ maybe I'm just bitter

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I'll translate I speak fluent Af-Boomer/af FKD/af reer henny aswell

"Couple mans doing up cheerleader when someone throws shots at the kid but too scared to say anything themselves "insert your favorite saying here " + add something about I'm cheesed and couple wallahi's . I live rent free in these niggas heads " Done !

My af henny is rusty did it make sense now, can't lie I am not a saqajaan so this language is foreign to me.

:damsel:

Its pretty effective, no? They can't say shit to MX now. I got receipts. And I'm not a boomer u child :mindblown:

I'm a millennial.

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Its pretty effective, no? They can't say shit to MX now. I got receipts. And I'm not a boomer u child :mindblown:

I'm a millennial.

:pacspit: :pacspit:

That's fulaynimo if you can't say anything yourself hiding behind next man to defend your battles is baby behavior

:manny:

Waa isku mid Boomer/Millennial don't run from the label wear it with pride :wow:

Fadlan, shaah gacmo gubi baa la sameyn

Fariista booweyal, hala sii shekeeysto oo baashaalo, waalida hana dambeyso, wacadahallah gacma gube waa la shubi

Halkaa haano ahaato, ee shaaha aan sameeye

shaah.png

Trending