Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

That moment when your first comment applies to some of the users in this thread.

z47k8.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am very distubed to have just read this. May I ask you to spill the tea?:mybusiness:

Certainly.

Do people think you are a boomer because of it? :dead:

I am assumed to be Rubenesque and in my twilight years.

I have some theories:

1. The Basra Effect - her longevity has made her the belle of the ball and quite popular with the gents. My image by association has beckoned them to me.
2. Cabin fever has induced a state of delirium where an old (yet kind) face magically transforms into a childbearing woman.
3. They see an old and helpless face (reverse Benjamin Button) and wish to decorate it with compliments.
4. Too ugly, must be pretty phenomenon - When one displays an objectively unattractive cartoon there must be something appealing about the user. Or so they rationalize to make them feel better about their attraction.
5. The PFP makes them feel comfortable enough to project their fantasies on to. They would likely be shrinking violets if they said that to an attractive woman.

Im.knrw here but i been watching this website and i find some of the people who act high and mighty aren't shot at all i dont wanna mention names but who things someone who moderates a website that takes $25 dollars to.maintan for the whole month has real professional job

Im.knrw here but i been watching this website and i find some of the people who act high and mighty aren't shot at all i dont wanna mention names but who things someone who moderates a website that takes $25 dollars to.maintan for the whole month has real professional job
1586288752400.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts