Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Mercury is a married man mashallah,leave him be

@Mercury wanted a second wife he can cook and clean for, i respected his hustle, i don't know what this Kenyan brother is planning, possibly a passport exchange.

Nobody wanted to help the old man eh?

There's a new clique of ppl who all joined this forum at the same time and overtook the ratings, they all respond to themselves that's why you feel left out, i can see why @Kanini said she doesn't like half the forumers.

Macalin M

Out here
@Mercury wanted a second wife he can cook and clean for, i respected his hustle, i don't know what this Kenyan brother is planning, possibly a passport exchange.

There's a new clique of ppl who all joined this forum at the same time and overtook the ratings, they all respond to themselves that's why you feel left out, i can see why @Kanini said she doesn't like half the forumers.

ive been feeling left out for a minute, I can’t lie.

Nobody wanted to help the old man eh?

It's a thread for gossiping pretty much.

I dislike a lot of old members too. Too many extremists here who wouldn't say half the shit they're spewing in real life.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's a thread for gossiping pretty much.

I dislike a lot of old members too. Too many extremists here who wouldn't say half the shit they're spewing in real life.

I say extremist things in here and in real life

giphy-13.gif

"carradaa joogti camalkeed yeelo"that's what australian somalis are doing sxb they can't even speak somali ceeb caleyk
Ma af somaliga Aad ku qaldamaysid baad ku faanaysa,niyahow xishood oo carabta futada uu daqaaji.You aint nowhere near my level in af somali cuz

Trending