Somali SJW Tweet goes viral blasting the jilbaab in Hargeisa

Every ethnic group has their own style of hijab except for Arab copy cats the Somalis.

Our country is far too hot and our women are far too active to wear BLACK JILBAAB.

Wear light colored, cotton, loose clothing with hijab. Make sure it's not see through or short. It's not rocket science.
That's not there argument, they are anti Hijab period!

They want to import the disgusting western filth culture of dressing our young girls in short skirts to sexualise them from an early age and as a result objectify them as they do in the west.

Notice how the boys the equivalent age wear long trousers and remain covered for the most part, it's a sick culture that is only obsessed about exposing young girls.

The when you wonder as they get older why those same females expose themselves far more then male's even in the dead of winter.

You never see this filth complain about boys or men wearing Khaamis.

You never support or give credence to filth like this, present your alternative/counter argument after you unequivocally condemn them first.

doesnt indicate they had a veil a veil would be lifted up, not lowered.

I dont get it, what's your point are you against niqab ?? Are you against hijab??

Cause niqab is a valid opinion. Many ulemah go by this , you can't just dismiss it based on your desires.

Follow the other opinion which is also valid?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's not there argument, they are anti Hijab period!

They want to import the disgusting western filth culture of dressing our young girls in short skirts to sexualise them from an early age and as a result objectify them as they do in the west.

Notice how the boys the equivalent age wear long trousers and remain covered for the most part, it's a sick culture that is only obsessed about exposing young girls.

The when you wonder as they get older why those same females expose themselves far more then male's even in the dead of winter.

You never see this filth complain about boys or men wearing Khaamis.

You never support or give credence to filth like this, present your alternative/counter argument after you unequivocally condemn them first.
Brother educate yourself on the roots of Wahabism and the Saudi-British-Israeli link, aren't you suspicious that majority of Western mosques are funded by Saudis to push their idealogy? Why would the West allow this knowing these idealogies are fundementally violent? (supporting suicide bombs)

maybe cause they are all in bed. would you call the previous generations more pious modest women based on their behavior or this generation's women?

Be honest, dress means nothing when character is lacking as is evident in today;s times. They want us to focus on these miniscule things especially Salafis, the length of your pants, big beard small beard, big hijab, small hijab everything has been accessorized and consumerized. Its all about appearance and thats what they have flipped Muslim society into.

TekNiKo

VIP
I dont get it, what's your point are you against niqab ?? Are you against hijab??

Cause niqab is a valid opinion. Many ulemah go by this , you can't just dismiss it based on your desires.

Follow the other opinion which is also valid?
I am not against niqab! It is not mandatory is what I am arguing.

Hijab is not something to be feared it is a religious obligation for a Muslim female to wear after she reaches the age of puberty. Whether she wants to have a problem with females wearing a hijab in a society where 99.9% of the population is practicing Muslim is up to her

Brother educate yourself on the roots of Wahabism and the Saudi-British-Israeli link, aren't you suspicious that majority of Western mosques are funded by Saudis to push their idealogy? Why would the West allow this knowing these idealogies are fundementally violent? (supporting suicide bombs)

maybe cause they are all in bed. would you call the previous generations more pious modest women based on their behavior or this generation's women?

Be honest, dress means nothing when character is lacking as is evident in today;s times. They want us to focus on these miniscule things especially Salafis, the length of your pants, big beard small beard, big hijab, small hijab everything has been accessorized and consumerized. Its all about appearance and thats what they have flipped Muslim society into.
I despise Salafism as much as I despise every other sectarian cult group.

This topic is about that reprehensible tweet of that women along with her ilk who support the radical western style of sexualization and objectification of our young girls through wearing short skirts as they depict in those juxtapose images during communist era in Somalia.

I understand the argument your trying to make, but those arguments are not the same ones they make and by refusing to unequivocally condemn them first gives the impression as though you "support" them giving credence to there position.

This is text book nifaaq, because as much as I don't like the neo salafists and there cult groups, they are far closer to me then these liberal nihilist materialist irreligious filth.

As for your question I believe the young girls growing up in Somalia today are better then our mothers generation who grew up wearing transparent dirac, in a free-mixing communist filth of a society while singing Marxist Leninist songs at school. (many still remember those songs)

I don't think you realise how bad things were in that era, the elders will tell you about it.

These young innocent sheltered girls growing up in Somalia now have never had those exposures by in large and this is something everyone knows, and for that reason I consider them better because they were raised in a purer environment.

If your question means whether they are better then the Xaalimo's in the diaspora, then this question doesn't even deserve a response, they are a million times better, it's not even close.

TekNiKo

VIP
I despise Salafism as much as I despise every other sectarian cult group.

This topic is about that reprehensible tweet of that women along with her ilk who support the radical western style of sexualization and objectification of our young girls through wearing short skirts as they depict in those juxtapose images during communist era in Somalia.

I understand the argument your trying to make, but those arguments are not the same ones they make and by refusing to unequivocally condemn them first gives the impression as though you "support" them giving credence to there position.

This is text book nifaaq, because as much as I don't like the neo salafists and there cult groups, they are far closer to me then these liberal nihilist materialist irreligious filth.

As for your question I believe the young girls growing up in Somalia today are better then our mothers generation who grew up wearing transparent dirac, in a free-mixing communist filth of a society while singing Marxist Leninist songs at school. (many still remember those songs)

I don't think you realise how bad things were in that era, the elders will tell you about it.

These young innocent sheltered girls growing up in Somalia now have never had those exposures by in large and this is something everyone knows, and for that reason I consider them better because they were raised in a purer environment.

If your question means whether they are better then the Xaalimo's in the diaspora, then this question doesn't even deserve a response, they are a million times better, it's not even close.

yes I condemn liberal filth, nonsense and "oppression against Muslim women mantras" but we need a middle path not extreme covering like Salafists and not like the crazy modernists. Middle path is part of our religion, thats why when I read about the Prophet SAW including women in the masjid, women participating in jihad, women being shy yet outspoken when it comes to their rights.

they;ve infantilized half of society and went to far, extremism and both sides must be acknowledged.

You do agree though that Muslim society has been flipped from inner spirituality to outer superficiality?

yes I condemn liberal filth, nonsense and "oppression against Muslim women mantras" but we need a middle path not extreme covering like Salafists and not like the crazy modernists. Middle path is part of our religion, thats why when I read about the Prophet SAW including women in the masjid, women participating in jihad, women being shy yet outspoken when it comes to their rights.

they;ve infantilized half of society and went to far, extremism and both sides must be acknowledged.

You do agree though that Muslim society has been flipped from inner spirituality to outer superficiality?
Of course I agree, but as you know the majority of the people today will always lean towards one end of the extreme or the other.

We don't have the maturity to take a moderate Islamic position, inshaa'alaah it will happen in our generation.

Nabi Isa came with pure spirituality for Bani Israel whose hearts were hardened with superficial acts of rituals and the adherence to just the physical external laws with no regards for anything inwardly. (much like the stone cold salafi's today)

The majority rejected him and those who claim to follow him today have abandoned pretty much all laws and rituals in favour of just inward spirituality with no regard for the external to the point they have fallen into polytheism, they went to the other extreme (much like some of the sufi's of today)

This is the nature of humans unfortunately, only a few of us would ever be blessed enough to find that correct middle path.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@VixR my sister not all of us "believing males" are chauvinistic wallahi I just feel that you haven't met someone that is a humble sincere believing muslim male but I also think that chauvinism is endemic in non muslim societies particularly the west,

which is indicative of its history of oppressing women such as during the dark ages, which wasn't the case within the islamic world and the far east as the islamic world gave unprecedented rights and freedoms that it subsequently dispensed to our sisters such as accruing of wealth, through their income via land and trade/business ownership
thats separate from their husband/family's wealth, meaning this wealth is basically their own.

as well as participation within the political discourse in addition to this I also think somalia was the most egalitarian and progressive of all the islamic nations which we've sadly deviated from due to foreign ideological influences from the west, africa, and middle east, etc,

however chauvinism is still highly prevalent in the west and a lot of these altruist ideals of equality/fairness, for all demographics including the social safety net were ideals that were subsequently appropriated from the islamic world,

I'm assuming that your american for example did you know that a certain benefit that we have within the uk called child benefit and its american variant food stamps was implemented by the second kalif of islam Umar Ibn Al Khattab RA that the west thought was a novel and compassionate idea when they then decided to introduce a similar benefit for that very same purpose.

If I recall correctly it was Ireland that did this first which makes sense due to ireland's humanitarian upheavals within its history,
in essence what I'm trying to say is that the west is both a wonderful and bad place at times for many reasons.

But I do feel it isn't a utopia as it is or can be cracked up to be, I feel that you haven't met a muslim male that is able to restore your faith in islam first hand through their actions.

Wallahi I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a reasonably practicing muslim myself I struggle or barely pray when it comes to salah as I've sub consciously questioned things not necessarily pertaining to deen but more life its self.

Which is why I don't believe in judging as we can all go through for whatever reason a crisis of faith but wallahi their is a lot of decent sincere muslim males who don't believe in belittling our sisters wallahi.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She is a who thinks wearing mini skirts will get her village recognition from white English people.

7404571.jpg
She's 37 dressed like that.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I don’t even like black jilbaabs , they are uncomfortable .

Nimco Ali is really annoying, she’s the type that thinks wearing miniskirts and drinking wine is ilbax.

So you would not want your womenfolk to cover up like the women of the prophets, from Adam to Muhammad pbuh:drakewtf:

You sound like a dayooth:francis:

I've worked in the middle east. The girls wear hijab, a school shirt and a long skirt. When they go on school trips some where abaya on top.

It is hard being in school and wearing a big jilbaab you have to drag the whole day. Doesn't make sense for them to wear that at such a young age, especially in an environment where they will be moving about.

Even in the gulf, girls don't wear that at school, so why are we adopting this practise? In Saudi, schools/universities are segregated and girls have female teachers, so girls and female staff don't wear hijab when they are inside the school. There are no men present.

Btw, i have no problem with jilbaab, I just don't think it makes logical sense in a school setting. How are girls going to feel comfortable? Its crazy, forcing 10yr olds to run around with a massive piece of fabric.