Somali SJW Tweet goes viral blasting the jilbaab in Hargeisa

Imagine not dressing up and having your own identity. You can be religious and still have a fashion sense. Our religion is not hard and it shouldn’t make anyone wear all black and look miserable.

@TheShinning all the jilbaab wearing women in MN are miserable, you can see it in their eyes.

Our religion is beautiful. It shouldn’t be limited to big black tent!

Every ethnic group has their own style of hijab except for Arab copy cats the Somalis.

Our country is far too hot and our women are far too active to wear BLACK JILBAAB.

Wear light colored, cotton, loose clothing with hijab. Make sure it's not see through or short. It's not rocket science.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Every ethnic group has their own style of hijab except for Arab copy cats the Somalis.

Our country is far too hot and our women are far too active to wear BLACK JILBAAB.

Wear light colored, cotton, loose clothing with hijab. Make sure it's not see through or short. It's not rocket science.
Exactly, I dont know how women in Somalia take the heat, Its insane.

Exactly, I dont know how women in Somalia take the heat, Its insane.

Maybe they've been convinced that wearing any colour that is not Black is haram, smh.
They forget that these Saudi/Khaleeji women don't work outside and are constantly in air conditioned places.

TekNiKo

VIP
Khadiji girls change from abaya to skinny jeans when they go 2 europe

Zina, drinking , smoking , murder = not kufr ( major sins but still muslim)

Hating any aspect of the deen whether it's something minor such as hijab or wudu = kufr ( Murtad ) falls under the nawaqid of iman.

" Whoever hates any part of that which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought, even if he acts in accordance with it, is a kaafir, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“That is because they hate that which Allaah has sent down (this Qur’aan and Islamic laws); so He has made their deeds fruitless”

[Muhammad 47:9] "

Hyprocisy is of two types:

Major Hyprocisy ( kufr) : The fake muslim who says he's muslim to please his parents or peers but inside he keeps his disbelief. This person is worse than a kafir asli.

Minor Hyprocisy ( Still muslim): Everyone has this, lying , cheating , stealing or riyaa.

Bohol

VIP
She is a who thinks wearing mini skirts will get her village recognition from white English people.

7404571.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Zina, drinking , smoking , murder = not kufr ( major sins but still muslim)

Hating any aspect of the deen whether it's something minor such as hijab or wudu = kufr ( Murtad ) falls under the nawaqid of iman.

" Whoever hates any part of that which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought, even if he acts in accordance with it, is a kaafir, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“That is because they hate that which Allaah has sent down (this Qur’aan and Islamic laws); so He has made their deeds fruitless”

[Muhammad 47:9] "

Hyprocisy is of two types:

Major Hyprocisy ( kufr) : The fake muslim who says he's muslim to please his parents or peers but inside he keeps his disbelief. This person is worse than a kafir asli.

Minor Hyprocisy ( Still muslim): Everyone has this, lying , cheating , stealing or riyaa.

What ? you are making takfir already? No one denies hijab is waajib but we don't need these heavy saudi tents are women are perfectly modest in garbaasaar and dirac. or qimar and abaya?

Or only your Saudi Wahabbi uniform is correct?

What ? you are making takfir already? No one denies hijab is waajib but we don't need these heavy saudi tents are women are perfectly modest in garbaasaar and dirac. or qimar and abaya?

Didn't make takfir, stating facts. Takfir can only be made by reasonable ijtihaad and someone with ilm.

Not qualified for that, this is a general overview.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

This has nothing to do with Saudis but is a legislation from Allah swt from the time of Adam pbuh. Great and pious women like Maryam AS wore hijab and niqab as it was wajib in the Tawrat. All the Prophets commanded their women to wear niqab and hijab and jilbaab

TekNiKo

VIP
This has nothing to do with Saudis but is a legislation from Allah swt from the time of Adam pbuh. Great and pious women like Maryam AS wore hijab and niqab as it was wajib in the Tawrat. All the Prophets commanded their women to wear niqab and hijab and jilbaab
Bring your proof that those honoured women wore niqab. Sahih hadith. Especially Maryan never heard that one.

Bring your proof that those honoured women wore niqab. Sahih hadith. Especially Maryan never heard that one.

There's ikhtilaaf on niqab , hijab is fard/wajib.

The ikhtilaaf on niqab has been going on for hundreds of years both opinions are valid, but evidence points more to the niqab.

Even if a women wears hijab and only her face is showing there's nothing wrong with that.

The ijma Is head to toe covered , ikhtilaaf is face covered or not.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The riders used to pass by us when we were with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in ihraam. When they came near us we would lower our jilbaabs from our heads over our faces, and when they had passed by we would uncover our faces. Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1562

People like her who has hatred in their heart always slip up. She told a Somali girl who said she choose to dress like that so you like to look like a penguin? These s always slip up

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think people should be allowed to dress how ever they see fit, the first thing I noticed was all the bright smiles and women getting education. It really uplifted my spirit :)

if these women wan't to wear the jilbaab, why would you oppose. It is their choice. You may not agree and might even dislike it but no need to shame them like that. The concept of hijaab is in the quraan, so whoever has a question may find it there.

Why are the two pictures side by side? Are you trying to say people are more free when they wear less clothing? In the first picture there are adults and in the second one children. How are the to comparable?

Some scholars think the jilbaab is the minimum requirement some think it is the burqa. At the end of the day the choice is yours.

If they are being forced then thats clearly unjust and vile. you can be a cultural or/and a religious person.

Let women wear whatever they desire. That is true equality.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
There's ikhtilaaf on niqab , hijab is fard/wajib.

The ikhtilaaf on niqab has been going on for hundreds of years both opinions are valid, but evidence points more to the niqab.

Even if a women wears hijab and only her face is showing there's nothing wrong with that.

The ijma Is head to toe covered , ikhtilaaf is face covered or not.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The riders used to pass by us when we were with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in ihraam. When they came near us we would lower our jilbaabs from our heads over our faces, and when they had passed by we would uncover our faces. Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1562
Not a valid proof they nearly covered their faces with their jilbaab "garment" with their hands hence "cover" their face. They didn't say they lifted a veil

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Honestly girls before puberty or before the age of 13/14ish should wear whatever they want, they are still kids. But let’s be honest people that constantly talk about the Hijab and how it’s dull and how it’s oppressive don’t care about what age you are or how much you love wearing it, they just love hating and basically always butt lick white people + non Muslims(you don’t see them copying the way we dress) they hate the power and autonomy that Allah gave women over their bodies.
It’s kinda hypocritical to police women’s choices on modesty and then also say WE ARE FREE TO WEAR WHATEVER.

TekNiKo

VIP
Where are you getting "hands" and "nearly" from?

From the term "lower" they lowered their jilbaabs with their hands of course

When they came near us we would lower our jilbaabs from our heads over our faces, and when they had passed by we would uncover our faces.

doesnt indicate they had a veil a veil would be lifted up, not lowered.

Trending