Somali Singer leaves women OUTRAGED after taking another wife

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are making a mockery out of polygamy.

On the day of judgement, men who have been neglecting their duties to their wives, will show up with half of their body leaning to one side.
And who here neglected their duties, if wife doesnt feel appreciated or neglected she can simply ask for divorce. Noone forces them:

And who here neglected their duties, if wife doesnt feel appreciated or neglected she can simply ask for divorce. Noone forces them:

I'm talking in general about men with multiple wives who cannot take care of them.

This doesn't absolve the man who neglects his wives. A lot of women are not willing to be single mothers or cannot afford to do so. So if a woman suffers in silence, her neglectful husband is still going to rack up sins.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Every Somali man should have a choice to wifey another women after a long decade of a lovely marriage,it was one of my vows with my Ex-wife.

I was looking forward to it but then realized being single is way much better than dealing kids and 24/7 nagging Halimo wives,I am too young to be dealing with one
narcissistic dusty Halimo at the moment.:mjlol::pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
I'm talking in general about men with multiple wives who cannot take care of them.

This doesn't absolve the man who neglects his wives. A lot of women are not willing to be single mothers or cannot afford to do so. So if a woman suffers in silence, her neglectful husband is still going to rack up sins.
Somali women rarely β€œsuffer in silence” ever heard the famous Somali women saying β€œSilac ku nool sodon guurso dhaantaayee”

TekNiKo

VIP
Crazy woman Fatxia Cabsiiye owned by Najax and her hubby Xariir. They are together and happy she is not leaving him

@Hani Bee

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Him and suldaan Seraar are both using their American citizen wives. I'm glad none of them was brought to America, they can stay in Jigjiga and marry their cousins. He's not that cute, she can divorce him and upgrade.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Some faraxs are replacing wives like corporate companies replace workers :mjlol:

@Hani Bee @Boqorada @Angelina

How does this makes you feel? :cosbyhmm::stressed:
Makes me feel like Islamically y’all don’t have the right to β€œget tired” when there is a wife and children. Tuff aleik. Abu useless.

Like how do you even go to a sheikh and say I want to get divorced because I’m a player and I been with my wife too long and I want new cooch*e?

Pov reactions to your request
God:
72F27A3B-6592-4DE8-81A6-47B3140C5671.gif

prophets:

Sheikh:

Angel meant for unfaithful and useless spouses getting assigned to you:
1A1BEB4C-0B33-4B98-B037-787A85F8CD84.gif

Angel that gets assigned to men who abuse the more than one wife policy:
1A1BEB4C-0B33-4B98-B037-787A85F8CD84.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Do some of y’all not feel pathetic?!???

Replace????? Wives are not objects! Ahat is this?????? Uff, women are given such piece of shits to deal with. We deserve justice πŸ‘©πŸ½β€βš–οΈ

How you gone speak about us like that…..
Day by day I feel like becoming celibate. We will get our justice in the hereafter. Most of y’all are 18+ with mommy issues….all of y’all are not marriage worthy if you speak like this. Before I get married I demand access to his somalispot, twitter and youtube. We need to check these men out. Disgusting s!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This nigga is so not cute, like not in the slightest. Only cute men can be players, others need to take a seat. Who finds him attractive? I see the whole somali girls are good looking but the men aren’t rings true.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Isn't this OG culture to get a female pregnant and then leave her with the kids and marry another female fast. Thats why these niggas are almost 10 mil :mjlaugh:
This short ass man is OG? Sheegato!

Also no sir, the average birth rate in somalia is like 6-7 kids. It’s a damn norm to pop 4 abdis and 3 halimos. The whole marrying when you already have a big load of responsibilities is a normal for pesky abdu adheers, whether they are Darod, Hawiye, Isaaq, RXW, or Dir. ALL OF EM DO THAT SHIT.

you just a lander that loves to talk shit. Worry about khaniisland
7C0BAF9F-822D-424C-83F6-4429AA72B1D0.gif

They are making a mockery out of polygamy.

On the day of judgement, men who have been neglecting their duties to their wives, will show up with half of their body leaning to one side.

Sis,

I really believe in the Somali community, no one teaches these men how to be good husbands. Not even in accordance to the deen and what will cause them issues in the hereafter. That is why they behave like feral animals causing pain and misery to their kids. Yet, as women from childhood, we're taught the concept of ceeb, honor, what is expected of us as individuals and as wives.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sis,

I really believe in the Somali community, no one teaches these men how to be good husbands. Not even in accordance to the deen and what will cause them issues in the hereafter. That is why they behave like feral animals causing pain and misery to their kids. Yet, as women from childhood, we're taught the concept of ceeb, honor, what is expected of us as individuals and as wives.
And all niggas know how to do is talk about having 10 kids, leaving their wives for a younger woman and having 4 wives. Wonder how long the line for somali men that won’t be going to jannah is. Damn longer than the womens for sure.

Trending