Somali Singer leaves women OUTRAGED after taking another wife

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lol good for him maybe he got tired with his old chick and decided time is up
Old? Lol they've only been married a year.
Some faraxs are replacing wives like corporate companies replace workers :mjlol:

@Hani Bee @Boqorada @Angelina

How does this makes you feel? :cosbyhmm::stressed:
I'm indifferent to it since it's not my life. If his first wife is alright with it, who are we to judge.

They're all close to the same age aswell so all this old wife young wife thing makes no sense lol. I heard the 2nd wife is a garoob aswell so I dont think it's lust or about him looking for somebody younger.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Do you know who I do care about tho? Maslax mideeye. He needs to get married already and it looks like he's found somebody.

WHO is this beautiful girl?

He's in Turkey right now so they must've met there.

Old? Lol they've only been married a year.

I'm indifferent to it since it's not my life. If his first wife is alright with it, who are we to judge.

They're all close to the same age aswell so all this old wife young wife thing makes no sense lol. I heard the 2nd wife is a garoob aswell so I dont think it's lust or about him looking for somebody younger.
I heard some garoob are macaan.. Maybe that explains it all then.

Do you know who I do care about tho? Maslax mideeye. He needs to get married already and it looks like he's found somebody.

That is absolutely ridiculous. In the first yr of marriage couples are still getting to know each other and are usually in the honeymoon phase. That singer is just messy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Leave the man alone.

How many times have I said back “ I lof you tu” just because she uttered that terrible phrase.
I had to do it to keep her and avoid a confrontation.

Did I love her ? No

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He got bored and wants a new wife I dont see the problem I am currently doing the same.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Did you find a new one in Somalia?
Nah I am tired of Africa too much financial burden, my current fiancee is enroute to Europe. You can find many in Germany and Austria. I suggest you search there. You get the back home culture without all the Somali headache.

Nah I am tired of Africa too much financial burden, my current fiancee is enroute to Europe. You can find many in Germany and Austria. I suggest you search there. You get the back home culture without all the Somali headache.

So basically, you can't afford to marry again but your banking on the German government to foot her bill as a recent immigrant. Honestly, this is one of the major reasons why marriage and polygamy is a joke within the Somali community.

You don't even live in the same country as your 1st wife and you're already bored? Also, what time is she even going to get with you when you're in the West and on top of that she's sharing you with someone in Europe. Is that even halal?

These countries are basically in my backyard.. This calls for a summer road trip :denzelnigga:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
His new girl is an American citizen 👀
Oooh now i understand why he fell in love with her. I guess niggas are tired of jigjiga :mjhaps:
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

So every somali women back home is lightskin now? :mjcry: